Revelation Man

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,027
  • Content Per Day:  4.33
  • Days Won:  0

Revelation 20:4 says some folks got beheaded for their faith and for refusing the mark

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  1

Alot of servants who believe their master won't be coming back for a long time at the time of the end.They must of expected a beast to come and rule the world.When that doesn't happen then they will think that it's not time for their master to return.

Mathew 24:48

But suppose that servant is wicked and says in his heart, ‘My master will be away a long time.’

And he begins to beat his fellow servants and to eat and drink with drunkards.

The master of that servant will come on a day he does not expect and at an hour he does not anticipate.

and will cut him in pieces, and will appoint his place with the hypocrites, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

If only the beast had ruled the world  and gave ALL in the world his mark,then those servants would have known their master would soon come.

8 minutes ago, Stan Murff said:

Revelation 20:4 says some folks got beheaded for their faith and for refusing the mark

I said ,"where"?

Where does scripture say they are beaten,persecuted,and killed?

Like I said,Jesus talks about it throughout the gospel.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

Revelation 20:4

11 minutes ago, Stan Murff said:

Revelation 20:4

If you look back to the beginning of this thread ,you will see that I quoted revelation 20:4.

Im not asking where in revelation it says they are killed.

I'm asking what part of he world does Jesus say his disciples will beaten,persecuted and killed in?

Jesus says in the gospel in what country this takes place.

10 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I'm asking what part of he world does Jesus say his disciples will beaten,persecuted and killed in?

Jesus says in the gospel in what country this takes place.

OK, so in all other parts of the world no Christians are being killed for their faith?

Numerous places around the world right now this is happening in.

It's not just going to be in Israel as the anti-christ is going to very strongly influence the entire world and many will be in league with him doing his bidding

10 minutes ago, Stan Murff said:

OK, so in all other parts of the world no Christians are being killed for their faith?

Numerous places around the world right now this is happening in.

It's not just going to be in Israel as the anti-christ is going to very strongly influence the entire world and many will be in league with him doing his bidding

That's not what the bible says.Jesus condemned one place and one people for the deaths of his students.Only one.

33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.

37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

If you dont pay attention to Jesus,your going to miss his point.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

8 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

That's not what the bible says.Jesus condemned one place and one people for the deaths of his students.Only one.

OK, cool!

It's good to know the anti-christ will not be trying to make all people take the mark of the beast and controlling the world's financial system even though God's Word says he will be.

Once all this goes down we can see which scriptures were true and which ones were untrue.

10 minutes ago, Stan Murff said:

OK, cool!

It's good to know the anti-christ will not be trying to make all people take the mark of the beast and controlling the world's financial system even though God's Word says he will be.

Once all this goes down we can see which scriptures were true and which ones were untrue.

No,God's word doesn't say that.Your word does.

God's word tells the nations to stay out of Judea at the time of the end while his wrath befalls that people.I have no problem understanding why they are receiving God's wrath during his time of vengeance.

21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.

22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

That reoccoring theme seen throughout the bible.Over and over again by different writers.

Ezekiel 9

And the Lord said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.

And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:

Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.

And he said unto them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city.

And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord God! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?

Then said he unto me, The iniquity of the house of Israel and Judah is exceeding great, and the land is full of blood, and the city full of perverseness: for they say, The Lord hath forsaken the earth, and the Lord seeth not.

10 And as for me also, mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity, but I will recompense their way upon their head.

11 And, behold, the man clothed with linen, which had the inkhorn by his side, reported the matter, saying, I have done as thou hast commanded me.