The Gospel is preached to every nation at the end of the age,

but not by the Elect of Christ.

Revelation 14:

6 Then I saw another angel flying in the midst of heaven, 

having the everlasting gospel to preach to those who dwell

on the earth—to every nation, tribe, tongue, and people— 

7 saying with a loud voice, Fear God and give glory to Him,

for the hour of His judgment has come; and worship Him

who made heaven and earth, the sea and springs of water.

The Great Commission is to preach the Gospel in every nation,

but not for every nation but individuals, The Called.

39 For the promise is to you and to your children,

and to all who are afar off,

as many as the Lord our God will call.

Romans 1:6 Among whom are ye also the called of Jesus Christ:

The gospel is exclusively given to men to preach. Our Lord Jesus forbade the demons to testify of Him. There are three gospels;

(i) The gospel of grace. This tells the good news of men who are condemned being set free, forgiven and restored by the work of One Man - Jesus (Act.20:24, Gal.1:6, Col.1:7)

(ii) The gospel of the kingdom. This tells of saved men selected to join Christ as co-kings when He comes and sets up a Kingdom under His rule on earth.

(iii) The eternal gospel. This is truth that there is a God Who made the universe with all its matter and laws, and Who is above all that is created, and Whose demands men must meet.

Gospel (i) and (ii) can only be preached by men. The rest of creation speaks gospel (iii) even when nothing is said. It is this gospel that men must heed in Romans 1:18-23. It simply says that the laws of nature have demonstrated that something cannot come out of nothing, that order cannot come out of chaos and that life cannot come out of death by accident. Therefore, what is seen is a Creator - a very powerful one. And if there be  a Creator Who is powerful and orderly, what are His orders for us - His creature.

An added point in Revelation 11 is that the gospel of grace is over. The Two Witnesses call fire on their enemies. It would seem that the age of grace ends with the rapture. But, of course I agree with you that the gospel is preached  to all Nations until then.