• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,588
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

3 hours ago, Slibhin said:

You still believe in conspiracies and other things I think are bonkers, but at least you aren't part of the MAGA cult.

Deuteronomy 6:4

4 Hear, O Israel: The Lord is our God; the Lord is one.

Shalom, Slibhin.

Don't forget the Davidic Covenant: (It's my habit to use royal purple for the words of HaShem, red for the words of the Messiah, blue for the words of anyone else, and green for narration.)

2 Samuel 7:1-17 (KJV)

1 And it came to pass, when the king sat in his house, and the LORD had given him rest round about from all his enemies; 2 That the king [David] said unto Nathan the prophet,

"See now, I dwell in an house of cedar, but the ark of God dwelleth within curtains!"

3 And Nathan said to the king,

"Go, do all that is in thine heart; for the LORD is with thee."

4 And it came to pass that night, that the word of the LORD [all caps means it is code for haShem] came unto Nathan, saying, 

5 "Go and tell my servant David,

"'Thus saith the LORD,

"'"Shalt THOU build ME an house for me to dwell in? 6 Whereas I have not dwelt in any house since the time that I brought up the children of Israel out of Egypt, even to this day, but have walked in a tent and in a tabernacle. 7 In all the places wherein I have walked with all the children of Israel spake I a word with any of the tribes of Israel, whom I commanded to feed my people Israel, saying, 'Why build ye not me an house of cedar?' "'

8 "Now therefore so shalt thou say unto my servant David,

"'Thus saith the LORD of hosts,

"'"I took thee from the sheepcote, from following the sheep, to be ruler over my people, over Israel: 9 And I was with thee whithersoever thou wentest, and have cut off all thine enemies out of thy sight, and have made thee a great name, like unto the name of the great men that are in the earth. 10 Moreover I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as beforetime, 11 And as since the time that I commanded judges to be over my people Israel, and have caused thee to rest from all thine enemies."

"'Also the LORD telleth thee that HE will make THEE an house. 

12 "'"And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom. 13 He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever. 14 I WILL BE HIS FATHER, AND HE SHALL BE MY SON. If he commit iniquity (If He be twisted into iniquity), I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men: 15 But my mercy shall not depart away from him, as I took it from Saul, whom I put away before thee. 16 And thine house and thy kingdom shall be established for ever before thee: thy throne shall be established for ever."'"

17 According to all these words, and according to all this vision, so did Nathan speak unto David.

Now, I know that rabbis teach that this is referring to Shlomoh ("Solomon"), but Solomon was made king BEFORE David slept with his fathers! (See 1 Kings 1:32-40.) Surely, G-D didn't make a mistake! And, also note that He did NOT say "I will be LIKE his Father and he will be LIKE my son"! He said, "I WILL BE HIS FATHER, AND HE SHALL BE MY SON." There is no kaf prefix in the sentence at all!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,127
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I would so love it if they elected Trump for the new Speaker of the House.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,127
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Deep state would not let Biden and Harris be in the same state.....   LoL

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,573
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

5 hours ago, Slibhin said:

If a stupid and insulting comment was enough to motivate you to instead vote for a dangerous sociopath, I question your judgement.

Although her comment was a little broad, many of his cult ARE deplorable.

Hi, No it was though the final pulling of the trigger, make that ballot punch card though.

Actually  had a cyberfriend nemesis on another Christian message board  haranguing me daily post after post over  my own absolute refusal to support and vote for Donald Trump under any circumstance. 

I was determined to not cast a presidential vote at all, for the first time in my adult life; but when Hilary Rodham Clinton  finally added  that phase "bucket of deplorables" to describe Republicans and conservative people I  had to hold my nose and vote for the only alternative that might defeat her.

Not only did I vote, but I also supported financially the Trump campaign and state Republicans after having held back for the first time in my life.

No regrets now, as past decisions were based upon past information too; but again no Trump nor Trump-ism for me today -either. Our country needs to mov eon  forward not rehash old news with old geezers especially the ones must likely to face off in 2024 to our nation shame.

Through it all I am comforted  in knowing God is sovereign.

" The Lord brings the counsel of the nations to nothing; he frustrates the plans of the peoples. The counsel of the Lord stands forever, the plans of his heart to all generations."... Psalm 22

5 hours ago, Sparks said:

It is sort of like the District Attorney not really handling cases directly.  That is what assistant DAs are for.  Nancy might be in the press, but she was not on the floor much unless it was a budget bill that she wanted to push through, and she new there was press.

If you want to see the House handling business, look here when they are in session and you can see it live:

The House Live

Tell me if you see the Speaker conducting much business.  It is almost always a Pro Tem.

As the saying goes this is not my first rodeo. Plus back in the day, I used to be watching C-SPAN, contributing my own commentary to it almost daily having learned a simple "secret" to getting my own questions and opinions on screen live.

But back to Trump and Trump-ism, hopefully  no one is that stupid as to give him another podium  nor position of authority  ever again upon which to ramble over and over and over his little narcissist's mantra.

Though time is getting very short I do pray that  God will bring up someone, a good person to be used of Him for returning the USA to serving good instead of being a place for the wickedly depraved to rule and to rob the coffers of the country. It is so hard to have to suffer the plight of our national shame and embarrassment  that we are contending with today.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,117
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

22 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Trump cannot share a stage with anyone without degrading them with base and very gross rambling insults. He is a sick deranged narcissist, a disgrace to the land USA, a criminal about to  be found guilty of massive fraud. He is bad news, period.

But he did get the most lawfully-cast votes in the 2020 election!

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,117
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

9 hours ago, Neighbor said:

This clown car the House Republicans are presently driving is going to take us all into a deep ditch. We will be fortunate to survive the ineptness.

The way the USA is failing to fight the real enemy or even acknowledge it, it cannot long stand. 

The damage the House GOP is/may be doing pales into insignificance compared to that of the O'Biden administration.

Better chaos than the current acts, goals and plans of these God-hating and God-defying Marxists.

Edited by WilliamL

1 hour ago, Slibhin said:

Sorry but no one goes from thinking a guy is a sociopathic narcissist to voting for him and donating money because his opponent says a mean thing. It sounds like you wanted to vote for him and needed some sort of permission to overlook everything.

It was indeed  hard decision to make, but I was willing not only to vote, but also to fund yet again the party's pick.

I had posted so many arguments as to why no Christian should vote for Trump, incurring the irate wrath of Trump supporters on that Christian board for months because I did so, yet I finally became so fearful for the lives of our own military on duty in dangerous places of the world along with that bucket of deplorables comment that I had to vote against Hilary Rodham Clinton.

Plus I emptied my wallet more than once during the final months of that  2016 campaign to provide financial support too. 

3 hours ago, WilliamL said:

The damage the House GOP is/may be doing pales into insignificance compared to that of the O'Biden administration.

Better chaos than the current acts, goals and plans of these God-hating and God-defying Marxists.

Hi, What I find so awful is that the chaos created by a very few Republicans is going to get  Democrats elected that would possibly have been defeated this coming year. Now they will instead take back the House of Representatives, have control of the US Senate, and most likely the  presidency with it's control over all the federal agency heads and their staffs

And of course judges of the federal court system. That is the most terrible consequence that will come about.

It is almost as thought Rep. Gaetz was placed in that Florida district by forces of George Soros.

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.04
  • Days Won:  8

4 hours ago, Neighbor said:

But back to Trump and Trump-ism, hopefully  no one is that stupid as to give him another podium  nor position of authority  ever again upon which to ramble over and over and over his little narcissist's mantra.

Just hours before Trump left office, I copied the 32 pages of his accomplishments from the White House website before the liberals would delete them off the site.  I should send you all 32 pages so you can tell me which accomplishments you didn't like.

I think I will vote for Trump if he is in jail, or I will write him in if his name is not on the ballot.  Why would I vote for anyone who would do less than Trump did for the country? 

toon211016a.jpg.85342495c548573269d1197e5e7bcac5.jpg

Personally, I liked the $1.49 per gallon of gas, and lowering of taxes.  :emot-nod:  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1