• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,319
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

5 hours ago, Rick-Parker said:

Hamas has nuclear weapons?

I would think if they did Israel would not exist.   They would sacrifice their whole population to rid the holy land of Israel and expect the entire population to go strait to heaven.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  272
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,305
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

2 hours ago, WilliamL said:

This will be no more of an accurate prediction than your prediction of 20 months ago. The Russian army is significantly weaker than it was in Feb. 2022, and barely able now to maintain a one-front war. Not to mention that relations have cooled greatly between Erdogan and Putin since 2022.

I quite understand why you said that Willian, however I do believe I said an `IF` in my blog and posts. You may like to read what I write to ayin jade on this matter. 

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  272
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,305
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

14 hours ago, ayin jade said:

Why february?

Thank you for being interested ayin,

Now I believe the key to God`s timing for Israel (& thus us) is the 15th of Adar, their National Deliverance Celebration. This is seen in Esther 9: 21, the Feast of Purim. (Note in Jerusalem it is on the 15th of Adar.) 

Hope you can follow this time line.

1,260 days of A/C ruling. (Rev. 13: 5, forty-two months)

1,290 days from A/C to temple cleansed. (Dan. 12: 11)

1,335 days (1,290 + 30 + 15) to 15th Adar for National deliverance. (Dan. 12: 12. `Blessed....`) 

On a Jewish Calendar we have each year the months of -

15th Adar Feast of Purim - National Deliverance

Shevat - New year of trees. (note the living waters from the mount of Olives when Jesus comes will make the trees to grow again.  Ez. 47: 12)

Tevet - Dedication of the Temple. (Dan. 12: 11  & 8: 14) Torah reading is `Va`eira` meaning God appears.

Kislev - Feast of Chanukah. This last for 8 days and will be when I believe that Lord will return in power and great glory to deliver Israel and bring vengeance upon the rebellious. It is the Festival of lights, and we know that Jesus is THE light of the world.

Interestingly at that time the Torah reading is `Vayigash,` meaning when Joseph will reveal himself to his brothers. How poignant for we know that the Lord will reveal Himself to His `brothers,` in Israel. (Zech. 12: 10)

Then on the Jewish calendar I count back from the end of Tevet, 7 years till I get to the date for the `Peace Treaty.` And that is the 23th Adar next year. Then on our calendar it is March 3rd. Obviously, the war will be before that and the rapture before that war.  

Note: the Jewish Festivals are set but as their calendar is shorter than ours each year the dates can vary a bit. Every 3 years the Jewish calendar has a double Adar (last month) to `catch` up with the Solar Calendar. That is why our Easter dates change every year.

Hope that helps you understand my calculations. I found the Jewish site `Chad` very helpful for their calendar, Festivals and Torah readings. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,023
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

Seventy captivities are determined. 70 sets of 70 year captivities. 4,900 total years worth of time.

Daniel 9:2-13, Daniel 9:24. "Seventy captivities are determined upon thy people...."

Daniel was in the Babylonian captivity, the first one.
During the time of the Messiah Israel was in another captivity, ending 70 a.d.
And the time of the so called crusades can be seen as a time of captivity ending around 1260.

And a captivity started in 1967. This what is going on today is a continuation of what has been happening.
In times past they called it 'the 50 years war', there are [now older] documentaries about it.
Seventy years from 1967 is 2037.

Jeremiah 25:12-26 describes the end of a captivity.
Destruction begins at Jerusalem and then continues world wide.

5 minutes ago, Desopixi Seilynam said:

Daniel 9:2-13, Daniel 9:24. "Seventy captivities are determined upon thy people...."

My Bible says 70 weeks.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,470
  • Content Per Day:  7.13
  • Days Won:  99

8 hours ago, Rick-Parker said:

Hamas has nuclear weapons?

No. I have no idea where that came from. :noidea:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,470
  • Content Per Day:  7.13
  • Days Won:  99

6 hours ago, WilliamL said:

A whole lot of disinformation and rank speculation in the posts above. Please stick to either verifiable facts, or texts from scripture, or both, and avoid vain and false prophesying. If you lead people astray or to unfounded fears, it will cost you.

I agree. I'm concerned that history keeps repeating itself, and I'm not referring to man and his nations. I'm referring specifically to us. 

The "end" has been coming for almost two centuries now with various figures making predictions that, after they were revealed to be false, didn't put an end to that nonsense. It continues to this day.

The Six Day War in 1967 was supposed to usher in the "end times." It didn't.

World War 2 was supposed to be the end. World War 1 was supposed to be the end. The Gulf War was supposed to be the end, with Saddam Hussein cast as the antichrist. I remember that well.

The common denominator: these were false predictions. Those who either originated those predictions or believed them had all manner of reasons justifying why it was true, pointing to scripture they claimed backed up their position. When it didn't come to pass, all we heard was silence...

Until the next event that captured their fancy came along. It started all over again. 

Hamas doesn't possess nuclear weaponry. If they did, those would have already been used against Israel. This is precisely the sort of nonsense brothers and sisters should be wary of. 

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,023
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

21 minutes ago, other one said:

My Bible says 70 weeks.

Some Bibles say 'sevens'.
Given the context we can see that Daniel was concerned about the captivity he was in,
and was reading about it in Jeremiah, the immediate context is his 70 year captivity.
Daniel is 70 years older, [Daniel 1:21, 10:1] and still in Babylon, and reading Jeremiah [Daniel 9:2]
he understands that Jerusalem is to be destroyed, [Jeremiah 25:12,18,26] and prays about it [Daniel 9:3-16-23]
Then Gabriel comes and tells him "Seventy ....... are determined upon thy people..." Daniel 9:24

Some Bibles have 'weeks' some translations have 'sevens' if we use the word 'captivities',
the passage makes more sense than with the other words, and fits with the context of verses 2 through 23.
And fits with what we know of time.

"And after 32 captivities shall Messiah suffer the death penalty but not for Himself" Daniel 9:26

Seventy total captivities, and so it's telling us therefore that there are some 2000 plus years remaining after the Messiah. .. . .

53 minutes ago, Desopixi Seilynam said:

Some Bibles say 'sevens'.
Given the context we can see that Daniel was concerned about the captivity he was in,
and was reading about it in Jeremiah, the immediate context is his 70 year captivity.
Daniel is 70 years older, [Daniel 1:21, 10:1] and still in Babylon, and reading Jeremiah [Daniel 9:2]
he understands that Jerusalem is to be destroyed, [Jeremiah 25:12,18,26] and prays about it [Daniel 9:3-16-23]
Then Gabriel comes and tells him "Seventy ....... are determined upon thy people..." Daniel 9:24

Some Bibles have 'weeks' some translations have 'sevens' if we use the word 'captivities',
the passage makes more sense than with the other words, and fits with the context of verses 2 through 23.
And fits with what we know of time.

"And after 32 captivities shall Messiah suffer the death penalty but not for Himself" Daniel 9:26

Seventy total captivities, and so it's telling us therefore that there are some 2000 plus years remaining after the Messiah. .. . .

The 70 is pertaining to years, not captivities.  I can't see that word associated with the 70.

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  481
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,584
  • Content Per Day:  2.26
  • Days Won:  9

20 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Wayne,

I agree God`s word is unfolding before our eyes. 

I see that Israel will stop this attack as they are superior, and the other Islamic nations around will not attack just yet. This is because the Holy Spirit, the restrainer will keep them back till God`s timing. I see this attack as a prelude to the `hook in the jaws` by God to bring Russia down to the Golan Heights to deal with them and all the others with them. 

This I believe will most likely happen in February next year. 

Thus, we`ll go to be with the Lord just before that. 

Marilyn.

Hi Marilyn  

I hope your right. About feb but we shall see. The United States just sent a carrier force to the Middle East. Things are heating up. Russia is getting stronger too. I do think the time is so near.

Blessings Wayne

• Thumbs Up 1