• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.59
  • Days Won:  1

23 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

To suggest otherwise is a mind boggling situation then. Would they let their own people be mascaraed then ?

Evil men are everywhere and they do evil things because they follow a different master.

This is something every Christian and every Jew must come to understand if they want to avoid inadvertently becoming a follower of that master as well.

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

57 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

Then also we could then say the same about 9/11. 

I have.

I personally know that members of the ATF were instructed not to come to work on the morning Tim McVey blew up the Federal Building in Oklahoma City. 

It happens.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,449
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

45 minutes ago, other one said:

I have.

I personally know that members of the ATF were instructed not to come to work on the morning Tim McVey blew up the Federal Building in Oklahoma City. 

It happens.

9/11.  I have watched and listened to numerous programs on that eventful day and yes, I have come to the conclusion that many things do not add up and points to evil. By whom , that I don't know or even suspect.  Oh, I have one, but I keep that to myself as it is of a spiritual nature.

Building 7 was a key factor, plus where was the fighter jets and why were they all 200 miles away from the scene on that day on training exercises and many more loopholes. 

Please excuse the little deviation from the OP topic, but just a little reply to your post to agree with you . 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, warrior12 said:

9/11.  I have watched and listened to numerous programs on that eventful day and yes, I have come to the conclusion that many things do not add up and points to evil. By whom , that I don't know or even suspect.  Oh, I have one, but I keep that to myself as it is of a spiritual nature.

Building 7 was a key factor, plus where was the fighter jets and why were they all 200 miles away from the scene on that day on training exercises and many more loopholes. 

Please excuse the little deviation from the OP topic, but just a little reply to your post to agree with you . 

I bought a book several years ago by the name of "Where did the towers to?"  by Dr. Judy Wood.

I don't know if she has any videos left on the internet, but if she does one should watch them.   They are not as conclusive as her book for it is about 500 pages long as I remember and details with photos showing the results of her research.

She is a forensic research person.   She takes bad things that happen and figures out physically how they happen and gives us some reasons as to why.

Edited by other one
BTW the book is still available on Amazon, but it costs a bit over $50

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  449
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0

On 10/8/2023 at 2:08 AM, Wayne222 said:

Israel been attacked. One of the signs of the end is Jerusalem being surrounded by armies. I do believe this is close. The city will fall according to scripture. Then Antichrist will enter Jerusalem. So the Antichrist is alive most likely and waiting in the wings. Everything is coming together now. Technology and the United States falling . The United States has protected Israel and now we are weak. We have a weak government. I think time is ripe for the world government that’s coming. Also the morals of the world is lower then ever. We accept LBGT which means pride in being gay. God is bringing judgement soon to such a world. First the tribulation then then day of the lord and the seven bowls of the wrath of God. The wise will take oil in there lamps which means a constant relationship with God daily through worship and prayer. The unwise who believe will be busy in everyday things. They will not see the signs. But the wise will understand.

Yes, I agree except for I am of the persuasion that there has to be a temple before AC can enter and do his abomination thing.  Paul makes reference to this future event when people back then thought the Day of the Lord was coming in his Thessalonian letters. Not everyone agrees that there will be a literal temple, but scripture's description of this temple rules out taking it abstractly such as we are the Temple of God in a spiritual manner. Maybe a trade-off would be no temple, but at least sacrifices going at the mount somehow on an altar. Otherwise, yes, it seems everything else is either in place or very close to being in place.  

This is reminiscent of 1973 when I was a young teenager (i.e. Yom Kippur war).  No wonder my older brother then said that Jesus could come back soon.  Being young I did not understand why back then but now I see that in a way, this age is the 60's and 70's all over again, but more on steroids and the technology makes things move all the faster (and more evil) than 50 years ago.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,614
  • Content Per Day:  12.14
  • Days Won:  31

On 10/9/2023 at 12:51 PM, Starise said:

We just sent our largest battle ship to the middle east. Not sure if we are going to just be a 'presence' there or active. Sending that ship says a lot I think.

Not sure how much help we will be since our leader tends to make crazy calls lately. 

Remember also what happened to the USS Liberty in 1967. May the sailors keep safe and well.

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,126
  • Content Per Day:  9.66
  • Days Won:  149

2 minutes ago, farouk said:

Remember also what happened to the USS Liberty in 1967. May the sailors keep safe and well.

Amen to that. Battle ships are not invincible.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,614
  • Content Per Day:  12.14
  • Days Won:  31

1 minute ago, Starise said:

Amen to that. Battle ships are not invincible.

Interesting also that way back the US navy was started in order to protect shipping from hostile Barbary ships in the Mediterranean, from North Africa.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,955
  • Content Per Day:  0.26

On 10/8/2023 at 1:08 AM, Wayne222 said:

Israel been attacked. One of the signs of the end is Jerusalem being surrounded by armies. I do believe this is close. The city will fall according to scripture. Then Antichrist will enter Jerusalem. So the Antichrist is alive most likely and waiting in the wings. Everything is coming together now. Technology and the United States falling . The United States has protected Israel and now we are weak. We have a weak government. I think time is ripe for the world government that’s coming. Also the morals of the world is lower then ever. We accept LBGT which means pride in being gay. God is bringing judgement soon to such a world. First the tribulation then then day of the lord and the seven bowls of the wrath of God. The wise will take oil in there lamps which means a constant relationship with God daily through worship and prayer. The unwise who believe will be busy in everyday things. They will not see the signs. But the wise will understand.

Eze 38 refers to a Russia/Iran war against Israel that ends badly for Russia and Iran.

Edited by Jedi4Yahweh

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.59

55 minutes ago, Jedi4Yahweh said:

Eze 38 refers to a Russia/Iran war against Israel that ends badly for Russia and Iran.

Does that mean only one war which Russia and Iran against Israel or one of several wars (presumably the last and largest one) between them?

(Important to consider if the timing of events in the end is to be understood as it is happening.)