• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,099
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 11/4/2023 at 1:15 AM, Wayne222 said:

Hi Marilyn.      Ito think your right. If we look at the world today it’s those countries who oppose Israel and the USA., It also might point to the USA being Babylon the great., we are hated by those countries and we are wealthy and are a sinful nation. And we buy and import from other countries. I think the Antichrist will be a Muslim.

In this very thread, I explain via scriptures exactly where the A.C. has to be born, in Greece, READ Dan. 8:9, can you not see the direction he conquers from? 

Dan. 8:9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great(Mean conquers because moves TOWARD Israel), toward the south(Egypt and Ptolemy), and toward the east(Turkey Seleucus), and toward the pleasant land(Israel)

So, in the many Syrian War battles which ends in Dan. 11:36-45, we see in Dan. 8:9 THE DIRECTION he must come forth from, the North West Corridor, or Cassander/Greece. And Greece is in the E.U. 

By the way, the passage they use to try to say he is a Muslim makes no sense. Yes, he is an Assyrian. And Assyria was made up of Southern Turkey, Norther Iraq and parts of Syria. So, he has to have Assyrian blood, CHECK, but he also has to be born in Greece. CHECK, and Greece is in the E.U. (10 Horns = Complete E.U. Reunited) CHECK. 

SO.............is because I know what I am talking about. I am not a message board warrior, this is my calling from God. God did not tell me in a vision in 1986 that "The Man of Sin is Here" then show my Jimmy Swaggart falling before he fell for no reason, but alas MY WORK proves I understand. He will not be a Muslim, nowhere in the bible says he will. Period. It says he's born in Greece and in the 10 horns that arise from the fourth beasts head. 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,226
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

13 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

It seems a far stretch that that city will be the city of rev 18. It would have to became one of the wealthiest cities of all time. And ride the beast system. 

Good point there Wayne. Now, I watched a documentary series of the Middle East, and it showed how one of their cities was built very quickly. They bring in cheap labour from India, China etc.

Another interesting point is that Iraq is building a huge port in the Persian Gulf to be able to have great ships come. They are well on the way with this. They want to be the biggest port not only in the Middle East but also in the world. I kid you not. Such grandiose plans. Here are some pictures.

image.png.67c9c48b00ad4fc41c0ffe3bafdaf7cb.png

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,226
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

The Grand Port of Faw.

The Grand Faw is the port under construction on the coast of Iraq, on the northern tip of the Persian Gulf. The port is considered a strategic national project for Iraq and will become one of the largest ports in the world and the largest in the Middle east. It will also strengthen Iraq`s geopolitical position in the region and the world.

The port will also help create a shorter transportation corridor between the Middle East and Europe, bypassing the Suez Canal, through the eventual expansion of a national rail network. It has the potential to become a formidable trade and trans-shipment hub,  making Iraq an economic bridge linking it to the world.

The project aims to establish 100 berths for loading and unloading different types of goods, construct power plants, water desalination plants, construct a container area more than one square km in size, and a multi-purpose yard with an area of 600 sq. km. As well as the construction of refineries for oil derivatives, a petrochemical plant, and expanding the railway network.

image.png.35094eee67aac509556134900734816e.png

A breakwater, costing around $1bn, has already been completed and is now the longest breakwater in the world. Then in 2010 it was announced that the first stage was completed with the construction of five main piers.

By 2028 the port will be able to move about 36 million tonnes of containerized freight about 22 million tonnes of dry bulk. The quays will be around 7km long, and the harbour will be 18m deep, which will allow the port to accommodate any container ship now operating.

• Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

13 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

The Grand Port of Faw.

The Grand Faw is the port under construction on the coast of Iraq, on the northern tip of the Persian Gulf. The port is considered a strategic national project for Iraq and will become one of the largest ports in the world and the largest in the Middle east. It will also strengthen Iraq`s geopolitical position in the region and the world.

The port will also help create a shorter transportation corridor between the Middle East and Europe, bypassing the Suez Canal, through the eventual expansion of a national rail network. It has the potential to become a formidable trade and trans-shipment hub,  making Iraq an economic bridge linking it to the world.

The project aims to establish 100 berths for loading and unloading different types of goods, construct power plants, water desalination plants, construct a container area more than one square km in size, and a multi-purpose yard with an area of 600 sq. km. As well as the construction of refineries for oil derivatives, a petrochemical plant, and expanding the railway network.

image.png.35094eee67aac509556134900734816e.png

A breakwater, costing around $1bn, has already been completed and is now the longest breakwater in the world. Then in 2010 it was announced that the first stage was completed with the construction of five main piers.

By 2028 the port will be able to move about 36 million tonnes of containerized freight about 22 million tonnes of dry bulk. The quays will be around 7km long, and the harbour will be 18m deep, which will allow the port to accommodate any container ship now operating.

Shalom, Marilyn C.

This is all VERY interesting! Two things come to mind: First, who says that the New Babylon has to be in the same location as the Old? There is a York in the "Old Country," and there's a Philadelphia in Turkey, why couldn't there be another 
Babylon?

Second, makes you wonder why they show three vehicles (with a fourth coming) out at the end of the breakwater, where apparently all that is out there is the lighthouse. Makes me wonder if something is being built BELOW sealevel, too. Something not in the report! (?)

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  908
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,653
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

Antichrist is a far more in depth topic than many may realize. There is antichrist the spirit of all that opposes Christ, and there is the ultimate opposer of Christ the Antichrist personified.

There is an application of the spirit of antichrist that applies to unbelieving Jews and Gentiles, world religions and atheists, cult and occult (humanity in other words).

So in that regard Islam is antichrist for it is antichristian.

But it is not (nor is any system of religion of government or globalism) THE Antichrist.

If we look for him in scripture the way we look for the legitimate Christ in scripture we will find him prophesied there.

I say legitimate Christ, for the Hebrew definition of Antichrist is not only opposer of Christ but imposter christ / false messiah).

Zechariah 11:17 (KJV)
17 Woe to the idol shepherd that leaveth the flock! the sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened.

Jesus claimed in John 10:11 and John 10:14 to be the Good Shepherd. The wording in the Greek is particularly interesting in the way he said "I am the shepherd the Good one..."  meaning there is / will be a shepherd the bad one. No shepherd can be entrusted to lead a flock unless he first convinces the owners he is at least good enough to be entrusted with that charge. Meaning the false messiah (antichrist) will convince enough to follow him... 

A huge distinction Jesus made about the apparent difference in his legitimate Messiahship and the illegitimate messiah is that he (Jesus) came not in his own name but in the name of the Father. The false messiah will come in his own name and claim to be God.

John 5:43 (KJV)
43 I am come in my Father’s name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

Note, Jesus was speaking to the Jewish people. He had not turned to the Gentiles at this point.

Zechariah 8:23 (KJV)
23 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.

These are the 10 heads of the beast the 10 kings that give their allegiance to the false messiah who is Jewish and who claims to be the legit Messiah.

Be careful of claims of "hearing" God is with someone or that they have the path to God. We are to test all things (1 Thessalonians 5:21 / 1 John 4:1) by the scriptures (Acts 17:11). Human beings are susceptible to deception and gullible to charismatic leaders... this is why the scriptures themselves are subject to the interpretation only by the Holy Spirit who wrote the Bible through the writing prophets (2 Peter 1:20-21).

Zechariah 8:23 is traditionally believed to be a messianic prophecy when in fact it is a prophecy about the false messiah. Jesus warned about traditions of men (Mark 7:7 / Mark 7:13) and we have texts like Proverbs 25:2 / Deuteronomy 29:29 / Isaiah 28:9-13 / Deuteronomy 4:2 / Proverbs 30:5-6 / Revelation 22:18-19). So beware!

There is one man which the Bible points out that fits the prophetic bill of the false messiah. And he has been under the noses of Bible scholars and readers for 1900+ years. There is one man who the Bible states was specifically indwelt / possessed by Satan the devil (Luke 22:3 / John 13:26-27) who when he hanged himself went to "his own place" (Acts 1:25) who is the only one mentioned as "the son of perdition" (John 17:12 / 2 Thessalonians 2:3), who will in the last hour be released from his estate in the abyss (Revelation 20:7ff).

This is THE antichrist.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,049
  • Content Per Day:  1.60

I'm responding to the headline. I didn't read the thread or the links provided. 

I don't believe the AntiChrist could be Muslim. Muslims don't negotiate with people and demand people submit to them. I believe the scriptures show the AntiChrist becomes a world ruler through diplomacy, something I can't see any Muslim accomplishing. My own personal belief is that it will be someone who heavily follows humanism or Unitarianism since there is further indication that there will be a world religion, so he wouldn't be atheist. Humanism is widely practiced and accepted, especially in academia. This is just my opinion, I can't prove my opinion.

Matthew 24:24 (KJV)
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Only the Holy Spirit filled believers in Jesus will be spared this deception:

Imagine a man coming back from the dead after 1900+ years who is able to prove he lived in the first Century CE. DNA / blood content... whatever.

This individual would be able to convince everybody of all his claims... I am the messiah. I am God incarnate.

Remember, all who will be convinced will be atheist, humanist, occultist, cultist, world religions... Jewish. 

It will take the return of the two thousand year old man (Tim Conway portrayed one as a joke, this will be serious).

• Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.66
  • Days Won:  1

14 minutes ago, JohnD said:

Remember, all who will be convinced will be atheist, humanist, occultist, cultist, world religions... Jewish. 

Many of them will be among those who call themselves Christians as well.

• Thumbs Up 1

30 minutes ago, FJK said:

Many of them will be among those who call themselves Christians as well.

Many are called... few actually are...

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,099
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 11/5/2023 at 7:57 AM, JohnD said:

Antichrist is a far more in depth topic than many may realize. There is antichrist the spirit of all that opposes Christ, and there is the ultimate opposer of Christ the Antichrist personified.

In the whole sum of the reply there are hits and misses, this part is a hit, its really not just an anti Messiah (Christ) Spirit, its an anti God Spirit, it seduced Satan, just like God is eternal, that which is against God has to also be eternal. TBH, most people never get that part.

There is an application of the spirit of antichrist that applies to unbelieving Jews and Gentiles, world religions and atheists, cult and occult (humanity in other words).

So in that regard Islam is antichrist for it is antichristian.

But it is not (nor is any system of religion of government or globalism) THE Antichrist.

If we look for him in scripture the way we look for the legitimate Christ in scripture we will find him prophesied there.

All this is spot on........

I say legitimate Christ, for the Hebrew definition of Antichrist is not only opposer of Christ but imposter christ / false messiah).

This takes off a wee bit after men's traditions, they do this because of John 5:43 which they misinterpret. I see below you cite this verse also, proving I read through everything lol. 

Yes of course Jesus is the Good Shepard, because Satan is trying to lead us onto the wrong path with any and all pied pipers.  That can be many type peoples, Satan did not wait until the very end to try and steal souls with one man, he perfected that, the last man's (Beast/A.C,/Little Horn) A-1 Job is to kill off every Jew so he can prove God's Prophesy to be in error, in order to prove God is fallible. But of course He is not fallible.

A huge distinction Jesus made about the apparent difference in his legitimate Messiahship and the illegitimate messiah is that he (Jesus) came not in his own name but in the name of the Father. The false messiah will come in his own name and claim to be God.

John 5:43 (KJV)
43 I am come in my Father’s name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

Where people get off tracked here is they are looking for this in an end time A.C. when he is not Jewish, so its not going to happen like that at all, this verse was specifically about the Pharisees, back up and reread John 5 in full, Jesus tells the Pharisees that YE will not receive me who came in the Fathers name after they called his ministry of the devil.

So, Jesus tells them you will not receive me who came from the Father but YE (Pharisees) will receive ANOTHER [man] who comes in his own name. Well, Jesus is talking about those very Pharisees 35 years later (67-70 AD) putting forth Messianic TYPES in order to try and save them from the Fourth Beast, Rome, the Pharisees were learned men, they knew Rome was the Fourth Beast to come, but what they did not know was the Church Age would be inserted and the Fourth Beast would have an off shoot (10 horns) come to life again and a Little Horn Beast would be born in the E.U. 2000 some odd years later.

So, they put forth 2 or 3 messianic figures who came in their own name, thus fulfilling John 5:43, so we do not need to look for for any End Time Beast that he Jews will accept as their Messiah. But a lot of people are looking for the Jewish people to accept this A.C. as their Messiah, all because of John 5:43 which is really about the 70 AD events. Psstt, I thought the same thing for over 25 years until I broke down Matt. 24 verse by verse.

These are the 10 heads of the beast the 10 kings that give their allegiance to the false messiah who is Jewish and who claims to be the legit Messiah.

10 always means completion, like 12 = fulness, and 7 = divine completion. Those 10 horns means complete Rome Reunited (E.U.)not 10. 

There is one man which the Bible points out that fits the prophetic bill of the false messiah. And he has been under the noses of Bible scholars and readers for 1900+ years. There is one man who the Bible states was specifically indwelt / possessed by Satan the devil (Luke 22:3 / John 13:26-27) who when he hanged himself went to "his own place" (Acts 1:25) who is the only one mentioned as "the son of perdition" (John 17:12 / 2 Thessalonians 2:3), who will in the last hour be released from his estate in the abyss (Revelation 20:7ff).

This is THE antichrist.

Yes, there is indeed ONE MAN, but I do not think he says I am a Jewish Messiah, I think he invokes his own name and heritage proudly. But there will indeed be one subset of peoples he will try to deceive in this manner, those Jews who have fled unto the Petra/Bozrah area, he can not get at them so he has to try and pretend he is the Jewish Messiah unto them only, which is a doubtful chore, they will know he's born in Greece and the President of the E.U. so my guess is the False Prophet is told by the A.C. to try and find a Jewish man (like the Pharisees did in 70 AD) and put him forth as the Jewish Messiah to come, hoping he can trick  those Jews to come out of their safe zone, where he can kill them, but in Matt. 24:25-28 Jesus basically says this is impossible, because I have told you BEFORE[hand]. Jesus tells them not to look for me in the desert, or in a secret storeroom, but instead to look for him coming in the Eastern Skies for all to see.

This only applies to Jews, the Church is not here, the Gentiles who get saved after the Rapture are not protected.  Overall a very good presentation. The important thing to know is this ONE MAN is real, its not a bunch of Ant-Christ peoples as a collective coming against the Jews, they have a leader. 

Edited by Revelation Man