IGNORED

It is evil spirits that come up out of the bottomless pit, not men.

Stewardofthemystery

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

1 hour ago, other one said:

I do believe what comes out of the bottomless pit are fallen angels.

Yes, they are confined to Tartarus until the end.. then DESTROYED.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  969
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, other one said:

They are beings that can exist in our 4th dimension and higher dimensions of what most would consider the second heaven.   Fallen ones I do not believe have access to the third heaven where the Father is.  The word angel technically is and entity that comes here as a messenger of the God.  The one from the bottomless pit is referred to as the beast...   It's not from the Father, so it can't be called an angel.

Satan/ the Red Dragon is an angel, and so are all the evil angels that were cast out of heaven with him after Christ ascended.

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.”

And Jesus is the one who has the keys to hell, which were given to the angel to open the bottomless pit…

I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

God HAS sent evil angels before …..

He cast upon them the fierceness of his anger, wrath, and indignation, and trouble, by sending evil angels among them.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

3 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

Yes, they are confined to Tartarus until the end.. then DESTROYED.

only the two hundred that mated with humans.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

12 hours ago, douggg said:

The beast who makes war on the two witnesses will be the beast-king, a human, who will be possessed by the spirit of the Garden of Eden serpent.

Here is a graphic I made of that event.

bottomlesspit31.jpg.b25b8615e7d8e3c4fe992c511d66ef30.jpg

bottomlesspit7.jpg.fffb4129aac477161d2fdfa9ec2acacb.jpg

Imho the antichrist will not be killed as Bible said recovered from deadly wound only, the devil Will heal him from the wound.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,594
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

6 hours ago, other one said:

only the two hundred that mated with humans.

Shalom, other one.

From what fiction do you get THAT number?! Again, "nfiyliym," the plural of "naafiyl," was an OCCUPATION, not a people (or angels)! They were the FELLERSWOOD-CUTTERS - LUMBERJACKS - before and after the Flood! They didn't need to "live through" the Flood; it was just an occupation that some took up because of their natural size and strength, and because of the type of work they did! That this kind of people would gravitate to being tyrants is only natural because of their dominant strength. Unless they had a humble spirit, they would be the bullies - the "Hell's Angels bikers" - of their day!

Guest AFlameOfFire
9 hours ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

Satan/ the Red Dragon is an angel, and so are all the evil angels that were cast out of heaven with him after Christ ascended.

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.”

And Jesus is the one who has the keys to hell, which were given to the angel to open the bottomless pit…

I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

God HAS sent evil angels before …..

He cast upon them the fierceness of his anger, wrath, and indignation, and trouble, by sending evil angels among them.

He can certainly hand someone over to a tormentor, the same can be shown in Saul

1 Sam 16:14 But the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD troubled him.

I was going to quote your last two posts and tell you how awesome they were but they were whoppers in length, so I figured I would quote you here add a verse on topic and just tell you here.

Great posts! Praise God, they were really a blessing, thanks!

27 minutes ago, AFlameOfFire said:

He can certainly hand someone over to a tormentor, the same can be shown in Saul

1 Sam 16:14 But the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD troubled him.

I was going to quote your last two posts and tell you how awesome they were but they were whoppers in length, so I figured I would quote you here add a verse on topic and just tell you here.

Great posts! Praise God, they were really a blessing, thanks!

Thanks Sis!  I’m glad you liked the message, and yes praise God for the revelation!  And that is a good verse to show how God can give people over to evil spirits.

We are given a “similitude” of this locust army coming out of bottomless pit, when God sent forth fiery serpents and scorpions to bite and sting the rebellious children of Israel.

Both John the Baptist and Jesus spoke of a “generation of vipers, and serpents.”

Matthew 3:7 “But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O “generation of vipers,”who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

Matthew 12:34 “O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.”

Matthew 23:33 “Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?”

The generation of vipers and serpents pertains to those who are of the serpents "seed" as shown in Genesis 3:15. 

Jesus also referred to them as “children of hell” in Matthew 23:15 just as they are known as the children of that “wicked one”who sow bad seed in the world Matthew 13:38.

This bad seed is sown by lies and false doctrine that come from "the spirit" of their father the Devil.

Just as God’s Word is the good seed sown by his children who have His Living Word and Spirit dwelling in them, these saints belong to the kingdom of heaven.

So these serpents spread their poison by their false doctrine. 
Deuteronomy 32:33“Their wine is the poison of dragons, and the cruel venom of asps.”

Romans 3:13“Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:”

In the wandering in the wilderness we are given a shadow of spiritual things to come when the Lord sent forth "fiery serpents" to bite and kill the rebellious children of Israel. 

Numbers 21:6 “And the Lord sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.”

But the Lord also had a remedy for this poison of serpents in the serpent that the Lord had Moses raise up in Numbers 21:8“And the Lord said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live.”

This would be a sign of Jesus being made sin for us, he also being raised up, and all those who seek him would be healed from the "deadly poison" of the serpents. John 3:14 “And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:”

The Lord also sent forth scorpions in the wilderness Deuteronomy 8:15 “Who led thee through that great and terrible wilderness, wherein were fiery serpents, and scorpions, ….” 

The scorpions’ “power to hurt” is in his "tail", which represents the "false prophet spirit" working "in" many deceivers. 

Isaiah 9:15 “The ancient and honourable, he is the head; and the prophet that teacheth lies, he is the tail.”

The power in “the tail”was symbolized in the tail of the red dragon drawing away the angels of heaven by his lies; and this power is also shown in Deaths army who was prophesied to come out of hell. 

Revelation 9:10 “And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were "stings" in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.” (Note concerning their sting 1 Corinthians 15:56 The "sting" of death is sin; )

So the Old Serpent "empowers" his body (the beast), just as Christ being the head "empowers" His Body the Church. 

The serpent’s “power to deceive” and kill by deadly poison is in their mouth, and the scorpions have the same power to deceive in their tails. 

Revelation 9:19 “For their “power is in their mouth,”and in their “tails:” for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.”

But the good news for God’s elect is, they will not be deceived by all the lies and false doctrine in these many deceivers. 

Just as we are given "power" by our Lord tread on serpents and scorpions. 

Luke 10:19 “Behold, I give unto you “power”to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all “the power” of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” 

And their "deadly poison" will not hurt us. Mark 16:18 “They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.”

So those who are of the Devil's seed are empowered by Satan, and by his “spirit of a lie,”to speak lies.

But we who are born of God are empowered by Christ, and we are “given a mouth to speak”by the Spirit of Truth, as “the power of Life”is in Gods words of Truth.

It is written Death and Life are in the "power" of the tongue. -Proverbs 18:21

Peace and God bless

Edited by Stewardofthemystery

Guest AFlameOfFire
1 hour ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

Thanks Sis!  I’m glad you liked the message, and yes praise God for the revelation!  And that is a good verse to show how God can give people over to evil spirits.

We are given a “similitude” of this locust army coming out of bottomless pit, when God sent forth fiery serpents and scorpions to bite and sting the rebellious children of Israel.

And you know you can see in the context of Luke they were rejoicing that the devils were subject to them here

Luke 10:17 And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.

Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy
and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Whereas here the locusts are added to the equation, and are also depicted as having as given power just as the scorpions of the earth have power

Rev 9:3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given poweras the scorpions of the earth have power.

And so just as Jesus said to them concerning the serpents and scorpions which have power

Behold, I give unto you power to tread on them , and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

You can see the very limiting of the power given them here to hurt only these men

Rev 9:4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; 
but only those men
which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

The power of any hurt suffered by them is limited only to those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads

And so even in Luke when he gives the seventy power over serpents and scorpions, and says, "nothing shall by any means hurt you" 

The same here would apply  since it says, "only those men who have not the seal of God in their foreheads

And so the same would be true there as is shown in Luke when they were rejoicing over this

When Jesus said,

Luke 10:20 Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, 
because your names are written in heaven

You know also, when the locusts covered the land under Moses it says

Exodus 10:15 For they covered the face of the whole earth, so that the land was darkened; 
and they did eat every herb of the land, and all the fruit of the trees which the hail had left

and there remained not any green thing in the trees, or in the herbs of the field, through all the land of Egypt.

In contrast

Rev 9:4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; 
but only those men 

One went after the green things and the next ones go after those who have not the seal of God in their forehead

But listen to how Pharaoh asks Moses to remove the locusts, he refers to them as death

Exodus 10:17 Now therefore forgive, I pray thee, my sin only this once, and intreat the LORD your God, 
that he may take away from
me this death only.

And so Moses prayed and the LORD took them away..

Exodus 10:19 And the LORD turned a mighty strong west wind, which took away the locusts, and cast them into the Red sea; there remained not one locust in all the coasts of Egypt.

Because it says this

Prov 16:14 The wrath of a king is as messengers of death: but a wise man will pacify it.

I wonder if that plays into this somehow.

1 hour ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

Both John the Baptist and Jesus spoke of a “generation of vipers, and serpents.”

Matthew 3:7 “But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O “generation of vipers,”who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

Matthew 12:34 “O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.”

Matthew 23:33 “Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?”

The generation of vipers and serpents pertains to those who are of the serpents "seed" as shown in Genesis 3:15. 

Jesus also referred to them as “children of hell” in Matthew 23:15 just as they are known as the children of that “wicked one”who sow bad seed in the world Matthew 13:38.

This bad seed is sown by lies and false doctrine that come from "the spirit" of their father the Devil.

Just as God’s Word is the good seed sown by his children who have His Living Word and Spirit dwelling in them, these saints belong to the kingdom of heaven.

So these serpents spread their poison by their false doctrine. 
Deuteronomy 32:33“Their wine is the poison of dragons, and the cruel venom of asps.”

Romans 3:13“Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:”

In the wandering in the wilderness we are given a shadow of spiritual things to come when the Lord sent forth "fiery serpents" to bite and kill the rebellious children of Israel. 

Numbers 21:6 “And the Lord sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.”

But the Lord also had a remedy for this poison of serpents in the serpent that the Lord had Moses raise up in Numbers 21:8“And the Lord said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live.”

This would be a sign of Jesus being made sin for us, he also being raised up, and all those who seek him would be healed from the "deadly poison" of the serpents. John 3:14 “And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:”

The Lord also sent forth scorpions in the wilderness Deuteronomy 8:15 “Who led thee through that great and terrible wilderness, wherein were fiery serpents, and scorpions, ….” 

The scorpions’ “power to hurt” is in his "tail", which represents the "false prophet spirit" working "in" many deceivers. 

Isaiah 9:15 “The ancient and honourable, he is the head; and the prophet that teacheth lies, he is the tail.”

The power in “the tail”was symbolized in the tail of the red dragon drawing away the angels of heaven by his lies; and this power is also shown in Deaths army who was prophesied to come out of hell. 

Revelation 9:10 “And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were "stings" in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.” (Note concerning their sting 1 Corinthians 15:56 The "sting" of death is sin; )

So the Old Serpent "empowers" his body (the beast), just as Christ being the head "empowers" His Body the Church. 

The serpent’s “power to deceive” and kill by deadly poison is in their mouth, and the scorpions have the same power to deceive in their tails. 

Revelation 9:19 “For their “power is in their mouth,”and in their “tails:” for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.”

But the good news for God’s elect is, they will not be deceived by all the lies and false doctrine in these many deceivers. 

Just as we are given "power" by our Lord tread on serpents and scorpions. 

Luke 10:19 “Behold, I give unto you “power”to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all “the power” of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” 

And their "deadly poison" will not hurt us. Mark 16:18 “They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.”

So those who are of the Devil's seed are empowered by Satan, and by his “spirit of a lie,”to speak lies.

But we who are born of God are empowered by Christ, and we are “given a mouth to speak”by the Spirit of Truth, as “the power of Life”is in Gods words of Truth.

It is written Death and Life are in the "power" of the tongue. -Proverbs 18:21

Peace and God bless

I can't break the paragraph but I have nothing to even add to this its well written good job!

I do have a quick question, speaking of locusts I couldn't resist this one. You know how it is written that John had a diet of locusts and honey? Did you ever notice that when Elisabeth conceived John she hid herself for 5 months? And the locusts are that which is shown given power to hurt men for that same time?  Do you see anything else in the five months either between them and the above and in the days in the flood in Noah in those same months? Just curious

Bless our Lord and bless you, thank you, peace

7 hours ago, AFlameOfFire said:

And you know you can see in the context of Luke they were rejoicing that the devils were subject to them here

Luke 10:17 And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.

Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy
and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Whereas here the locusts are added to the equation, and are also depicted as having as given power just as the scorpions of the earth have power

Rev 9:3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given poweras the scorpions of the earth have power.

And so just as Jesus said to them concerning the serpents and scorpions which have power

Behold, I give unto you power to tread on them , and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

You can see the very limiting of the power given them here to hurt only these men

Yes the disciples of the Lord were given power to “cast out” devils and evil spirits like Jesus.  But also think about, in this “spiritual war,”there is also the “casting down” of evil doctrines and imaginations that “exalts itself” against the knowledge of God

“Casting down” imaginations, and every high thing that “exalteth itself”against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

but only those men

The power of any hurt suffered by them is limited only to those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads

And so even in Luke when he gives the seventy power over serpents and scorpions, and says, "nothing shall by any means hurt you" 

The same here would apply  since it says, "only those men who have not the seal of God in their foreheads

And so the same would be true there as is shown in Luke when they were rejoicing over this

When Jesus said,

Luke 10:20 Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, 
because your names are written in heaven

Right, and the same protection from God was seen given to the children of Israel when God was pouring out His plagues on Egypt.

And the same protection for those who are born of God’s Spirit is also shown here….

We know that whosoever is born of Godsinneth not; but he that is begotten of Godkeepeth himself, and that wicked one (((toucheth him not.)))

You know also, when the locusts covered the land under Moses it says

Exodus 10:15 For they covered the face of the whole earth, so that the land was darkened; 
and they did eat every herb of the land, and all the fruit of the trees which the hail had left

and there remained not any green thing in the trees, or in the herbs of the field, through all the land of Egypt.

In contrast

but only those men 

One went after the green things and the next ones go after those who have not the seal of God in their forehead

Yes, and what do locusts do naturally? They make the land “desolate” and barren of good fruit.

Many pastors have “destroyed my vineyard,”they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a “desolate wilderness.”

But listen to how Pharaoh asks Moses to remove the locusts, he refers to them as death

Exodus 10:17 Now therefore forgive, I pray thee, my sin only this once, and intreat the LORD your God, 
that he may take away from
me this death only.

And so Moses prayed and the LORD took them away..

Exodus 10:19 And the LORD turned a mighty strong west wind, which took away the locusts, and cast them into the Red sea; there remained not one locust in all the coasts of Egypt.

Because it says this

Prov 16:14 The wrath of a king is as messengers of death: but a wise man will pacify it.

I wonder if that plays into this somehow.

Yes there is a connection, because the “children of hell” ( locusts ) “follow”after Death because of sin.

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell “followed”with him.

I can't break the paragraph but I have nothing to even add to this its well written good job!

I do have a quick question, speaking of locusts I couldn't resist this one. You know how it is written that John had a diet of locusts and honey? Did you ever notice that when Elisabeth conceived John she hid herself for 5 months? And the locusts are that which is shown given power to hurt men for that same time?  Do you see anything else in the five months either between them and the above and in the days in the flood in Noah in those same months? Just curious

Bless our Lord and bless you, thank you, peace

Yes I do believe there is a connection between the locusts coming out of the bottomless pit, as the smoke that comes out of the mouth of Leviathan, with the number of days the flood waters “prevailed on the earth,”which is same amount of time, 5 months or 150 days.  (Sign of time)

Notice the connection to the bottomless pit being opened, the mouth of Leviathan being opened, and the fountains of the deep ( Abyss) being opened, with the flood that comes out of the mouth of the Red Dragon….

And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be “carried away”of the flood.

The natural flood was “a sign” of spiritual things to come.

For this is “as” the waters of Noah unto me: for as I have sworn that the waters of Noah should no more go over the earth; so have I sworn that I would not be wroth with thee, nor rebuke thee.

God bless

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

12 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, other one.

From what fiction do you get THAT number?! Again, "nfiyliym," the plural of "naafiyl," was an OCCUPATION, not a people (or angels)! They were the FELLERSWOOD-CUTTERS - LUMBERJACKS - before and after the Flood! They didn't need to "live through" the Flood; it was just an occupation that some took up because of their natural size and strength, and because of the type of work they did! That this kind of people would gravitate to being tyrants is only natural because of their dominant strength. Unless they had a humble spirit, they would be the bullies - the "Hell's Angels bikers" - of their day!

pffft