IGNORED

The year 6,000 is upon us in 2 years in 2026, and it will be the time of the return of Yeshua

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

6 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

What does B/C stand for? I am a little dense this AM. LOL!

B/C the Body of Christ. 

Dennis I have moved your comments and replied on my thread `The Millennium,` so as not to take this thread too far off topic. Hope that is ok with you.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  438
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/20/1970

On 1/7/2024 at 5:54 PM, ratoncillopaisa1986 said:
Listen up all of you who say and think that no one knows the day and the hour of the return of Yeshua. For thousands of years all of Judaism and the ancients have taught that the Mashiach will come in the year 6,000, as can be seen in many ancient texts. Go ask any Jew, and they will tell you about the year 6,000. It is a common teaching of Judaism. Even the lunar calendar the Jews in Israel and all around the world use has a specific year we are in since creation, saying we are now in the year 5,784 from creation, although that year is inaccurate and it is behind by 213 years. We are now in the year 5,997 from creation, with 3 years left until the year 6,000 from creation. The year of the anointing of Yeshua in 26 AD was the year 4,000 from creation. 2,080 years passed until the calling of Abraham, then 430 years passed until the exodus of the sons of Israel, which was 2,510 years since creation. And then 1,490 years later was the anointing of Yeshua, which was 4,000 years since creation. This is why the prophet Hosea stated that Yeshua returns after 2 days, meaning 2,000 years, because 2,000 years after the anointing of Yeshua in the year 4,000 in 26 AD is the year 6,000 in 2026 AD. The earth is not billions of years old. This is a lie taught by atheists who want to try to discredit the scriptures and have created their own myths about how creation came to be and how long it has existed. And even though the Jews do not believe Yeshua is the Mashiach that already came one time before the year 6,000 to suffer and die for all humanity, they at least believe that the Mashiach must appear to all humanity no later than the year 6,000 from creation, which we who believe Yeshua is the Mashiach know that it will not be his first coming but his second coming. So if the year of the return of Yeshua has already been known for thousands of years, why then did he say no one know the day and hour of his return? Because although the year 6,000 is on a specified date in the future, our own death is not and can happen at any time, and has been near to each one of us throughout all time. Our own death makes the time of the return of Yeshua much sooner than when it is scheduled to happen, because when we die, we sleep in death, and do not feel the passing of time, so we fast forward to wake up in the resurrection that happens after the return of Yeshua, to be judged. So even for someone that lived in the year 4,000 from creation, for example, he might have been relaxed and inclined to think that the return of Yeshua will not happen in his lifetime because to him it was 2,000 years away. But in truth, to that person it might have been as soon as tomorrow, because if he died the next day and slept in death, he then would’ve quickly awakened thousands of years later in the resurrection to the time of the return of Yeshua, to be judged. In his relaxation, foolishly thinking that the return of Yeshua was far off into the future, it sprang upon him suddenly like a trap to his own destruction. So in truth we do not know the day and the hour of the return of Yeshua, because our own mortality and unknown day of death makes his return always near to us, so must live our lives as if his return was going to happen tomorrow, even though we know the general plan of God that it will be in the year 6,000 from creation. Aside from this, Yeshua could’ve also returned at any time after his first coming. God can do whatever he pleases. So this also makes the time of his return uncertain, even to all the angels of heaven. So although we know about the year 6,000, we also do not know for certain, until his return actually happens. The only thing that is certain is that we must believe and obey and be prepared now, because although we might think we know the appointed times of God, we really do not know for certain and anything can happen at any time. And God has appointed it to be this way so that our primary focus may not be to know his precise times, but just to believe and obey now expecting his return to happen at any time. Even though we understand that his return will indeed happen in the year 6,000 from creation as God predestined from the beginning. And in our current time, now in the year 5,997 from creation, not only is our own time of death always near to us, but also the true time of the return of Yeshua is extremely near, with only 3 years left until the year 6,000 in 2026 AD. So we have more reason to believe and obey and prepare now than someone did 2,000 years ago. This is why the world is currently in decline, with global pandemic and global drought and global high inflation and war in Israel, because we are approaching the end. Here are all the ancient texts that talk about the year 6,000.
Of the Shabbath he spoke in the beginning of the creation. AndGod made the works of his hands in 6 days, and he ended on the7th day, and rested on it, and he set it apart. Give heed, children, what this means; He ended in 6 days. He means this, that in 6,000 years the Master shall bring all things to an end, for 1 day with him signifies a 1,000 years. And with this he himself bears me witness, saying, "behold, the day of the Master shall be as a 1,000 years". Therefore, children, in 6 days, that is in 6,000 years, everything shall come to an end. And he rested on the 7th day. By this he means, when his son shall come, and shall abolish the time of the torahless one, and shall judge the impious, then shall he truly rest on the 7th day.Barnabas 15:4-5Note: This is merely a reference to an external literature to help strengthen the statements made in this study, and not an endorsement of any other statements made in the Epistle of Barnabas.
For in as many days as this world was made, in so many thousand years shall it be concluded. And for this reason the scripture says, "thus the heaven and the earth were finished, and all their adornment. And God brought to a conclusion upon the 6th day the works that he had made, and God rested upon the 7th day from all his works", Genesis 2:2. This is an account of the things formerly created, as also it is a prophecy of what is to come. For the day of the Master is as a 1,000 years, 2 Peter 3:8. And in 6 days created things were completed. It is evident, therefore, that they will come to an end at the 6,000th year.Irenaeus, Against Heresies, Book 5, Chapter 28Note: This is merely a reference to an external literature to help strengthen the statements made in this study, and not an endorsement of any other statements made by Irenaeus.
Since, then, in six days God made all things, it follows that 6,000 years must be fulfilled.Fragments from the Scriptural Commentaries of Hippolytus, Second Fragment of the Visions, 4Note: This is merely a reference to an external literature to help strengthen the statements made in this study, and not an endorsement of any other statements made by Hippolytus.
In relation to the discussion on the calculation of years, the Gemara states that one of the Sages of the school of Elijah taught: The world is destined to exist for 6,000 years.Babylonian Talmud Avodah Zarah 9a, 5Note: This is merely a reference to an external literature to help strengthen the statements made in this study, and not an endorsement of any other statements made in the Talmud.
The world is decreed to last for 6,000 years, as the days of the week. The 7th day of the week is shabbath, so too in the 7th millennium, will there be tranquility in the world.Rabbi Rashi Comment on Babylonian Talmud Avodah Zarah 9a, 5Note: This is merely a reference to an external literature to help strengthen the statements made in this study, and not an endorsement of any other statements made by Rabbi Rashi.
The set-apart one, blessed be he, created 7 aeons, and of them all he chose the 7th aeon only. The 6 aeons are for the going in and coming out, for war and peace. The 7th aeon is entirely Shabbath and rest in the aeonial life. The set-apart one, blessed be he, created 7 days, and of them all he chose the 7th day only, as it is said, "and God blessed the 7th day, and set it apart".Midrash by Pirke De Rabbi EliezerNote: This is merely a reference to an external literature to help strengthen the statements made in this study, and not an endorsement of any other statements made in the Midrash.
The 7th day, which is the shabbath, alludes to the world to come, “which will be wholly a shabbath and will bring rest for aeonial life.”Rabbi Ramban Commentary on Genesis 2:3Note: This is merely a reference to an external literature to help strengthen the statements made in this study, and not an endorsement of any other statements made by Rabbi Ramban.
The great plan of redemption results in fully bringing back the world into God's favor. All that was lost by sin is restored. Not only man but the earth is redeemed, to be the aeonial abode of the obedient. For 6,000 years Satan has struggled to maintain possession of the earth. Now God's original purpose in its creation is accomplished. “The set-apart ones of the Most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom to the aeon, even unto the aeon of the aeons.” Daniel 7:18.Ellen G. White, Patriarchs and Prophets, Chapter 29, PP 342.1Note: This is merely a reference to an external literature to help strengthen the statements made in this study, and not an endorsement of any other statements made by Ellen G. White.
Therefore let the philosophers, who enumerate thousands of aeons from the beginning of the world, know that the 6,000th year is not yet completed, and that when this number is completed the consummation must take place.Lactantius, Book of Divine Institutes, Book VII, Chapter 14Note: This is merely a reference to an external literature to help strengthen the statements made in this study, and not an endorsement of any other statements made by Lactantius.
The world was ordained to endure, as all learned men affirm, 6,000 years.Hugh Latimer, The Sixth Sermon, Preached on the First Sunday in Advent, 1552Note: This is merely a reference to an external literature to help strengthen the statements made in this study, and not an endorsement of any other statements made by Hugh Latimer.
Each day of Creation alludes to a thousand years of our existence, and every little detail that occurred on these days will have its corresponding event happen at the proportionate time during its millennium.Vilna Gaon, Safra D'Tzniusa, Ch. 5Note: This is merely a reference to an external literature to help strengthen the statements made in this study, and not an endorsement of any other statements made by Vilna Gaon.
The ancient and popular doctrine of the millennium was intimately connected with the second coming of the Mashiach. As the works of the creation had been finished in 6 days, their duration in their present state, according to a tradition which was attributed to the prophet Elijah, was fixed to 6,000 years. By the same analogy it was inferred, that this long period of labor and contention, which was now almost elapsed, would be succeeded by a joyful shabbath of a 1,000 years, and that the Mashiach, with the triumphant band of the set-apart ones and the elect who had escaped death, or who had been miraculously revived, would rule upon earth till the time appointed for the last and general resurrection.Edward Gibbon, The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire, Volume 1 Chapter 15, Part 4Note: This is merely a reference to an external literature to help strengthen the statements made in this study, and not an endorsement of any other statements made by Edward Gibbon.
We expect that truly set-apart day of the 7,000th thousand years, that shall come after those 6 days, or 6,000 thousand years of time, which, being finished, shall begin that set-apart rest for all true set-apart ones and for all those faithful believers in the resurrection of Yeshua HaMashiach.Gaudentius, Bishop of Brescia, the Christian Trumpet, Third Part, Chapter 4Note: This is merely a reference to an external literature to help strengthen the statements made in this study, and not an endorsement of any other statements made by Gaudentius.
For in 6 days the Master made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested on the 7th day. Therefore the Master blessed the Shabbath day and set it apart.Exodus 20:11
Blessed and set-apart are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of the Mashiach and will rule with him for 1,000 years.Revelation 20:6
For if Joshua had given them rest, God would not have spoken later about another day. There remains, then, a Shabbath rest for the people of God.Hebrews 4:8-9
1,000 years in your sight are like 1 day...Psalm 90:4
But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that 1 day is with the Master is as 1,000 years, and a 1,000 years is as 1 day.2 Peter 3:8
For I will be like a lion to Ephraim, and like a young lion to the house of Judah. I will tear them to pieces! I will send them off, and no one will be left to rescue them. I will return again to my place, until they acknowledge their guilt and seek my face, and in their distress earnestly seek me. “Come, let us return to the Master; for he has torn us, that he may heal us; he has struck us down, and he will bandage us up. After 2 days he will revive us; on the 3rd day he will raise us up, that we may live before him. Let us know; let us press on to know the Master. As sure as the morning sun, he will appear. He will come to us as the showers, as the spring rains that water the earth.”Hosea 5:14-6:3

Well i do agree the end is very near, and that Christ was crucified around 28AD give or take, so 2,000 years later...?

Edited by CaptWalker

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  85
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

On 1/7/2024 at 5:54 PM, ratoncillopaisa1986 said:

The only thing that is certain is that we must believe and obey and be prepared now, because although we might think we know the appointed times of God, we really do not know for certain and anything can happen at any time. And God has appointed it to be this way so that our primary focus may not be to know his precise times, but just to believe and obey now expecting his return to happen at any time.

I like it when you post these notes. I sifted though this one again and didn't notice anything new.

I still think that we can know the appointed times of God, within a seven year span. That it is for us, unlike the first century disciples, to know the times and the seasons set in place by the Father.

And it's likely happening towards the end of this last heptad. The Book of Daniel is unsealed for the final generation.

But there's still a big reason why Jesus said no man can know the day or the hour. Not even the angels in heaven. Not even. There's something else happening that only the Father knows about. Jesus would not blot out a name from the Book of Life, but that name was already written there.

"The one who is victorious will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out the name of that person from the book of life, but will acknowledge that name before my Father and his angels.

But I wonder what you think is happening right now Christian? What is Jesus doing right now at this time? Where are we in the prophetic narrative?

Before, you said that the Two Witnesses would begin to prophesy at the first new moon of 2023. Then you said they were here but just haven't been revealed yet. Have you changed your mind since that time?

I think they started already, and the beast that ascended from the bottomless pit has already made war on them, and killed them, and their dead bodies have been laying in the streets of the great city for the better part of three and a half days, which are 3 and a half years in God's economy of prophetic time periods.

I still think that we can't go past January 2026. I doubt we can go past 2025. These are both a hard stop in time. The sabils in the Old City of Jerusalem could make a variance of 12 months. But I doubt it. You said it would be in the fall of 2026. I think it's sooner. I think it's happening now. It's being slipped in on us. So that even though we are not in darkness so that that day would overtake us as a thief, the Son of Man is still going to be able to come on a day when people are not expecting Him and at an hour they do not know.

There's two things happening right now with Daniel and Revelation. We have a prophetic time period happening, and the prophecy taking place within that prophetic time period. If there are 17 specific prophecies in the Books of Daniel and Revelation, and 18 separate prophetic periods of time, it's much easier to identify the time periods than to figure out what the prophecy means. First find the time, times and half a time, and I'll show you where the Dragon chased the Woman. Find the five months from Revelation 9, and I'll show who the members of that composite beast are who got stung by the scorpion beings. Find the 7 and 62 weeks, and you'll know, like the wise men did at the first coming of Messiah, when to be looking for His star in the east.

Price action makes for market commentary. This is technical analysis. Trade the charts, do not trade a story. There's too many stories out there. Like how a pilot flies by his gauges, when poor visibility makes ground flight rules impossible. We see through a glass dimly. Our price action, our charts and gauges are in those prophetic time periods. This is a much more meticulous way to know with greater precision the times and the seasons we are in, than to count 6000 years from Creation. It might appear to us that: "anything can happen at any time", but I'm sure God is following what is written in His Word. So that Scripture will be fulfilled.

The fun thing is that this time, we don't have long to wait to see who's right.

Lord thank You for acknowledging the name of the person reading this, before Your Father, and His holy angels. 

Peaceful Sabbath.

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Lots of speculation in this post. People have been using the same old tired arguments only using different dates ever since Christ ascended and to date they have all been wrong. And every time they're wrong? They rehash the same old tired arguments except with new names and new dates.

At some point one would think we would grow tired of being the boy who cried wolf. 

Christ never told us when exactly He would be back, and that was on purpose.

Don't you all get it? Who among the 10 brides got to go with the bridegroom, those who were ready, even though they didn't know when, or those who weren't.

Faith is easy if you know exactly when.

But true faith is being ready no matter when.

Trying to pinpoint the date is a fools errand. Ones energy is far better spent on sharing God's love today and being ready no matter what.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  85
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

5 hours ago, The_Patriot21 said:

Lots of speculation in this post. People have been using the same old tired arguments only using different dates ever since Christ ascended and to date they have all been wrong. And every time they're wrong? They rehash the same old tired arguments except with new names and new dates.

At some point one would think we would grow tired of being the boy who cried wolf. 

Christ never told us when exactly He would be back, and that was on purpose.

Don't you all get it? Who among the 10 brides got to go with the bridegroom, those who were ready, even though they didn't know when, or those who weren't.

Faith is easy if you know exactly when.

But true faith is being ready no matter when.

Trying to pinpoint the date is a fools errand. Ones energy is far better spent on sharing God's love today and being ready no matter what.

I'm mainly posting for the OP. What is he thinking now that we're past a specific point in time. Are the prophetic time periods painting us into a corner? Or do the time periods demand that the Two Witnesses have to be something other than Moses and Elijah? Can the prophetic time periods demand another understanding that the Two Witnesses were something other than what the prophecy expositors always told us they would be?

It does seem like a lot of speculation. But in my case I'm counting heptads from specific events that are not replaceable in time. Unique events which are timed out at specific Biblically stated intervals.  I would be seriously surprised if I am wrong. Because it's not my private case. Other people have looked at it. Isaac Newton was the first to suggest it in the 1700's. The things he said to be looking for, appear to be here now.

I just think that the time to post the empirical is past. Other people have looked at the materials I'm talking about. It almost feels too rude or inappropriate to blurt out the dates now. Because of how close I think we are. Like Zechariah and Zephaniah, be silent before the Lord, Be silent before the face of the Lord God: for the day of the Lord is near. "Be silent, all flesh, before the Lord, for he has roused himself from his holy dwelling.

I don't really know what to do about it. What am I doing? Not much. No new truck, no new kitchen or bathroom. No new roof. I got good at patching the old one where the raccoon chewed through. Lol. I would rather be close to home if something happens. So even though I still go to work, I don't go on vacation trips.

I think the OP has stocked up on supplies. He has big store rooms. Not me. I don't think there's a long tribulation coming. Maybe a year of recompense, or even 40 days. Like the Days of Noah one. I think that the Gospel has already been preached to all the nations, we are at the end which has come. The thing Jesus was talking about as the night will come when no man can work. Only God knows how many more babies will be born.

I have faith that the Lord is in charge of this, He can keep us from, through, or during, this time of trouble that comes upon the whole world. He can send His angels to make sure we don't stub a toe. We can be standing right next to a bad guy, and one will be taken, and one will be left alone. And I pray that we may all be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.92
  • Days Won:  1

5 minutes ago, Dave Watchman said:

Or do the time periods demand that the Two Witnesses have to be something other than Moses and Elijah?

Why would Moses be one of the two witnesses?

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,468
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

I was going to write a lengthy response but decided not to. Patriot21 pretty much summed it up above.

I do want to draw our attention to something. The day of the Lord is referred to many times in scripture, both in the Old and New Testaments. The day of the Lord always carries with it judgment (anger). Depending on the context of “that day,” it is talking about the Tribulation, the Lord’s 2nd coming, or the end of the millennium in Peter’s narrative (2 Peter 3:10).

Whether the context refers to the Tribulation or the Lord’s 2nd advent, as a pretribulation believer, it is a short time of seven years. Everything prophetic for the terminal generation is fast approaching for those not in the dark, watching.

Tying together, Matt. 24; Isa. 17; Jer. 49; Eze. 38; 2 Tim.3, and elsewhere, we are in the season of the Lord’s judgment and return.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,468
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

1 hour ago, FJK said:

I am not dogmatic about who the Two Witnesses may be. I suspect the list of candidates could include Enoch, Moses, and Elijah.

But to answer your inquiry, Jesus’s transfiguration. A witness must personally witness something and have a testimony. Many believe Jesus, Moses, and Elijah were discussing Jesus’s coming death, burial, and resurrection at His transfiguration.

Who were the two unnamed men at Jesus’s sepulture, and the two angels that did not marvel at Jesus’s ascension? They were also witnesses.

Some reconcile that Elijah represents the prophets, and Moses the law, justifying who the two are. Elijah shut off the rain, and Moses turned water into blood. The plagues in Revelation are about identical to Exodus. Others believe they will be Enoch and Elijah because:

And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: (Hebrews 9:27)

• Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

1 hour ago, FJK said:

Some say the two witnesses were divulged on the mount of transfiguration (Moses and Elijah). 

Others say the acts of the two witnesses in Revelation 11 indicate Moses and Elijah.

Still others say that the two witnesses will be other people than Moses or Elijah who simply perform the acts that Moses and Elijah did in the Old Testament... citing that John the Baptist came as a spiritual fulfillment of the return of Elijah (Mark 11:9-13 / Matthew 11:11-14).

Here's the thing about prophecy: just when you are sure that you know that you know that you know you are right... when God fulfills the prophecy is a way no one ever thought of (but is in perfect keeping with his predictions) we are amazed. "huh! Never thought of it that way" is the usual response.

I say... either way is just fine with me LORD. Moses Elijah or Morty and Shemp. THY will be done oh LORD!

• Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

As to the return of Messiah...

A lot could happen in a very brief time frame. But a lot has to happen before the return of Yeshua Jesus.

The Temple has to be rebuilt (Daniel 12:11) more than 1290 days from the end of time. And the abatement

of sacrifices signifies the persecution of Jews in that time unlike ever before (Matthew 24:20... the Armageddon campaign).

And with the Jews' backs up against the wall as never before (facing a 200 million man army in the valley of Mount Megiddo)

faced with utter annihilation they will as a last resort cry out to Yeshua for salvation as a last resort for nothing else will have worked.

Matthew 23:37–39 (KJV)
37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.
39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Psalm 118:25–26 (KJV)
25 Save now, I beseech thee, O LORD: O LORD, I beseech thee, send now prosperity.
26 Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the LORD: we have blessed you out of the house of the LORD.

Hosha nah! (Hosanna) Save Now!

Yehoshua HaMoshiakh!

Jesus the Messiah!

Then he will return.

• Thumbs Up 1