• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

These 2 questions are from a discussion I was having with Dennis on another thread. I did not want to take it off on a tangent so have started a new thread here. You may want to address the 2 questions or write about other relevant topics. 

1. Do you see the Body of Christ on earth in the millennium? (Scriptures please)

2. Do you see `Edenic` conditions for the millennium? (Scriptures please)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,002
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

Do you not realize that we will judge angels?
1 Corinthians 6:3

For the day of the Lord is near,
deliverers shall come up on mount Zion, to judge the mount of Esau,
and the kingdom shall be the Lords.
Obadiah 1:15,21

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them:
Revelation 20:4

And the Lord planted a garden eastward in Eden....
the tree of life also in the midst of the garden
Genesis 2:8-9

Blessed are they that do Jesus' commands, that they may have right to the tree of life
Revelation 22:14

6 hours ago, Desopixi Seilynam said:

Do you not realize that we will judge angels?
1 Corinthians 6:3

For the day of the Lord is near,
deliverers shall come up on mount Zion, to judge the mount of Esau,
and the kingdom shall be the Lords.
Obadiah 1:15,21

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them:
Revelation 20:4

And the Lord planted a garden eastward in Eden....
the tree of life also in the midst of the garden
Genesis 2:8-9

Blessed are they that do Jesus' commands, that they may have right to the tree of life
Revelation 22:14

Hi DS,

Thank you for your comments. However, you have just picked out some scriptures that are in different time zones and also for different groups. 

1 Cor. 6: 3 for the Body of Christ from the third heaven in the trib.

Obadiah for Israel in the millennium.

Gen. for Adam & Eve.

Rev. for the people on the earth - the nations on the new earth.

@Dennis1209 

What does B/C stand for? I am a little dense this AM. LOL!

I believe the following verses speak of the conditions during the millennium until toward the end of the millennium when Satan is loosed for a brief rebellion (the 2nd Gog-Magog). I notice parallels from the original creation as God intended, and partial restorations until we enter eternity.

After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. 10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. 11 Give us this day our daily bread. 12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. 13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

Can we say where God lives, rules, and reigns among men is heaven and paradise? Heaven is coming to earth, and earth will be our eternal heavenly home (Christ’s kingdom- a heavenly kingdom).

From above and below, food will be plentiful, and no more famine will occur. There will be no more unequal financial Ponzi schemes of usury. No more working, feeding, and housing the lazy and entitlement crowd. Perhaps a system like the 50th-year Jubilee.

They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands. (Isaiah 65:22) For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat. (2 Thessalonians 3:10)

The Lord never tempts anyone, and the evil one that leads us into temptation and evil will have zero influence, as Satan will be bound for one thousand years. It will prove that no one can claim, “Satan tempted me and made me do it.”  

And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. (Revelation 2:27) (Ps. 2:9; Rev 12:5)

As in the Garden of Eden, there will not be a two-tier inequitable justice system, and righteousness will rule and reign.

And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: (Revelation 22:3)

The curse of the sweat of thy brow, briars, thorns, thistles, weeds, cultivation, and blood-sucking insects will be removed.

There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed. (Isaiah 65:20)

Average human longevity will revert close to the first ten Biblical generations. Except for the excessive sinner, God will cut his life short.

And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered. (Genesis 9:2)

The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD. (Isaiah 65:25) [emphasis added]

And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den. (Isaiah 11:8)

The above curses will also be lifted.

Just as the Garden of Eden also contained the holy mountain, it was a small plot inside of Eden proper:

13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, ztopaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. 14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

It sounds as if the description in Isaiah 65:25 is confined to the geographic boundary of “all my holy mountain.”

My post is longer than intended, but right or wrong, I wanted to document how I derive my thoughts.

My reply - 

I agree that much will be changed however as you noted `all my holy mountain.` And `the knowledge of the glory of the Lord shall cover the earth...` however the actual glory will only be over Jerusalem.

B/C is the Body of Christ. (sorry I didn`t write it in full). 

Your quote - `Can we say where God lives, rules, and reigns among men is heaven and paradise? Heaven is coming to earth, and earth will be our eternal heavenly home (Christ’s kingdom- a heavenly kingdom).

What scriptures are you referring to when you say that heaven comes down to earth?

And also what scriptures say that the earth is our heavenly home?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,117
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

22 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

1. Do you see the Body of Christ on earth in the millennium? (Scriptures please)

Rev. 5:10 "And have made us kings and priests to our God;
And we shall reign on the earth.”

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,467
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. (Revelation 21:2)

There can only be one answer and one dispensation of who the bride and Husband are, IMO.

This is where a study of the difference between the kingdom of heaven, and the Kingdom of God is beneficial, they are not synonymous or interchangeable.

The kingdom of heaven (Christ’s kingdom) John the Baptist preached, is visible, on the earth, and our eternal home. The kingdom of God is all that exists, both physical, spiritual, and invisible. After Christ’s millennial rule and reign, He will give it to the Father.

Thus, I think it will then become the kingdom of God.

Do we agree with the partial restoration close to Edenic conditions I wrote a book on above? 😊

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

Revelation 20.

1 hour ago, WilliamL said:

Rev. 5:10 "And have made us kings and priests to our God;
And we shall reign on the earth.”

Hi William,

Yes, that scripture is often quoted, however it is not translated correctly. 

`And we shall reign `epi` the earth.` (Rev. 5: 10) 

The Greek word `epi` means `over or on.` So we need more scriptures to clarify which.

Can you please give more scriptures to clarify which you believe?

45 minutes ago, R. Hartono said:

Revelation 20.

Rev. 20 is rather broad so what specifically are you referring to R H in relation to the topic of the Millennium?

6 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. (Revelation 21:2)

There can only be one answer and one dispensation of who the bride and Husband are, IMO.

This is where a study of the difference between the kingdom of heaven, and the Kingdom of God is beneficial, they are not synonymous or interchangeable.

The kingdom of heaven (Christ’s kingdom) John the Baptist preached, is visible, on the earth, and our eternal home. The kingdom of God is all that exists, both physical, spiritual, and invisible. After Christ’s millennial rule and reign, He will give it to the Father.

Thus, I think it will then become the kingdom of God.

Do we agree with the partial restoration close to Edenic conditions I wrote a book on above? 😊

Hi Dennis,

Glad you could comment here. Now I do agree with you that the Kingdom of heaven and Kingdom of God are not interchangeable. And I agree with you description for each except where we`ll be.

And yes, I do agree that there is a partial restoration in the millennium.

Now, Rev. 21: 2 is in the new heavens and new earth not the millennium. Also notice that the tabernacle of God comes down OUT of heaven FROM God.

I`m really scratching my head to get around your thought of `heaven on earth.` Do you mean that the third heaven and the universal realm with sun and moon and stars etc will all come onto the earth? The mind boggles.