OneLight

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

I wanted to share my thoughts with you in a way I've never done before. Time is running out for all of us as the world becomes darker and darker. Please, take the time to carefully listen and consider the message in this video.

Edited by OneLight
Went live on YouTube, so changed link.
  • Well Said! 1

If you check, you will find that there is no restrictions or guidelines on Worthy about how a video should be created, nor that AI videos are not accepted.  The message was not created to be a format of radical preaching, but normal talk.  The message itself is what is important, not the delivery.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,947
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

2 minutes ago, OneLight said:

If you check, you will find that there is no restrictions or guidelines on Worthy about how a video should be created, nor that AI videos are not accepted.  The message was not created to be a format of radical preaching, but normal talk.  The message itself is what is important, not the delivery.

Ok.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  65
  • Topic Count:  575
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,690
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  9

22 hours ago, OneLight said:

Thanks OneLight for posting this. I love the message!! I pray it reaches many. I found it lines up with scripture. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

The message is so true,its so strange to see this done by A.I.,we're living in spiritual warfare,the choice to follow Jesus is ours but I'm afraid many will fall from the truth at the moment as deception is rampant ,the time now until Judgment will happen on this earth  is very  short, I think it already started.How did you make this video?There's so much deception,I'm shocked how fast the world is changing,the enemy knows his time is short..

As a rule I'm trying not to watch anything done by A.I. we know it will be used by the A.C.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

31 minutes ago, angels4u said:

The message is so true,its so strange to see this done by A.I.,we're living in spiritual warfare,the choice to follow Jesus is ours but I'm afraid many will fall from the truth at the moment as deception is rampant ,the time now until Judgment will happen on this earth  is very  short, I think it already started.How did you make this video?There's so much deception,I'm shocked how fast the world is changing,the enemy knows his time is short..

As a rule I'm trying not to watch anything done by A.I. we know it will be used by the A.C.

The message I wrote.  The voice and avatar are AI generated.  As with all things, AI software is just a tool, just like a cell phone, T.V. or a computer.  What someone does with such tools determines if it is good or evil.

1 minute ago, 1to3 said:

I find these AI fake people with fake voices very creepy. I rather listen to Gods message of Mercy and Grace explained by an original human voice and body.

I'm not sure if you realize it or not, but advertisers have been using AI for a while now.  You've probably listened to one and never knew it.  It's really no different than watching christian cartoons, as in Davey and Goliath, Animated Stories from the Bible or Superbook.  Remember them? 

• Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,228
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

I find these AI Composite fake  body,face & voice Avatars very creepy. I rather listen to Gods message of Mercy and Grace explained by an original REAL human voice and body.

We certainly are living in days of deception, if we don't stand up for Truth, Gods Truth not AI truth  we can fall for anything.

The devil will try to come as an angel of light , to deceive the world.

Who will you stand for? Christ or satans fake world of AI?

Remember always God is the REAL creator

satan is only a created being, whose sin/pride looks to destroy all of Gods creation. satan cannot create he can only try to mimic God so to lure you into hi trap of deception.

and replace Gods creation with an Artificial people, world  and finally try to destroy all of mankind.

satans only purpose is to:  steal, kill and destroy

Who do you choose to serve today?

God and mammon together?  Gods Word tells us where that will lead.

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

Joshua 24:15, V2

Edited by 1to3
spelling & syntax

Just now, 1to3 said:

I find these AI Composite fake  body,face & voice Avatars very creepy. I rather listen to Gods message of Mercy and Grace explained by an original REAL human voice and body.

We certainly are living in days of deception, if we don't stand up for Truth, Gods Truth not AI truth  we can fall for anything.

The devil will try to come as an angel of light , to deceive the world.

Who will you stand for? Christ or satans fake world of AI?

Remember always God is the REAL creator

satan is only a created being, whose sin/pride looks to destroy all of Gods creation. satan cannot create he can only try to mimmick God so to lure you into hi trap of deception.

and replace it with an Artificial people, world  and finally try to destroy all of mankind.

Satans only purpose is to:  steal, kill and destroy

Who do you choose to serve today?

God and manna together?  Gods Word tells us where that will lead.

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

Joshua 24:15, V2

Nothing I created goes against Gods truth, so I'm not sure where you are going with your statements.  As I explained before, this is just a tool, just like the device you created your response on.  How you use it determines if it is being used for His glory or not.

Now, can you tell me where in the message that I was not giving glory to God?  If not, your disagreement will just be seen as a personal choice, which you are free to make.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

Everything that came out of that man's mouth is the truth. Thank you for sharing OneLight.

• Thumbs Up 1