• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,218
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

4 minutes ago, FJK said:

Islam is a warriors religion, and a religion of war as such, spread by the sword and forced on all who come into contact with it under threat of conversion or death.

Consider the Red Horse and its rider.

Well if its the red horse, its been riding for about 1,200 years

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.73
  • Days Won:  1

2 minutes ago, other one said:

Well if its the red horse, its been riding for about 1,200 years

Everyone seems to think things happen instantly but they don't, they build almost unnoticed over time till they burst forth suddenly in an undeniable form without us realizing where they come from and when they started.

The way I see the world working.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,218
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Just now, Starise said:

I would hope not, but I have not seen anything that would convince me otherwise.

3 minutes ago, Starise said:

Oh I get it. I just don't think we can be all inclusive with respect to the Palestinians.

Maybe not, but I haven't seen anything to give hope with them. Actually Iran does show hope. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,499
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, Slibhin said:

*Tilts head and squints eyes*

I'm an Israeli citizen and a Jew. Nice to meet you.

Are you an Israeli, and live there? If not, then you are no different than anyone else, it isn't you that has to live with the threat. 

2 hours ago, Starise said:

You can attempt to minimize my comment on polls but the data or non data against them all still stands. I just picked an imaginary poll, but I think you know what my point was, and no I don't think we are on different "levels" of thought here. 

Anyone who reads this will see I was referring to how the people there are basically told what to do or else. I don't see anything to contradict that. 

Yep, so we agree here. So you would kill them all to get a few of the enemy?

You DID say that earlier in this thread. You basically said that of innocents had to die to kill the enemy you would do it.

Israel is not Christian, so I don't see them converting anyone to Christianity. Yes there are Christians IN Israel who are expressly there to try and convert, but to my knowledge that isn't outside of Israel. Could be though.

I don't think this was your intention but you seem to be saying that of they are not Christian they die?

The odd, or suspicious thing is there are Christians in Gaza. What we see however is Christians outside of Gaza complain about Israel hitting Christian Churches, where Gazans are taking refuge. Even when corridors were created, for Gazans to leave, Christians outside Gaza complained about the threat to these Christians being in harms way, despite military equipment being found there. They seem to be no different than any other Palesinian, nothing is spoken of to leave or their fellow Christians outside of Gaza taking these Christian brothers in.

It is like the Christians there are like minded with all Palestinians. In Gaza or not, Christian or not, the same attitude about the land,

It has turned out the reports were exaggerated or false, but Christians there seem to have the very same attitude as the rest. Desiring to instead to drum up sympathy to support Hanas/ Israel.

Edited by Anne2

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,104
  • Content Per Day:  9.70
  • Days Won:  149

3 minutes ago, Anne2 said:

The odd, or suspicious thing is there are Christians in Gaza. What we see however is Christians outside of Gaza complain about Israel hitting Christian Churches, where Gazans are taking refuge. Even when corridors were created, for Gazans to leave, Christians outside Gaza complained about the threat to their lives, and Christians being in harms way, despite military equipment. being found there. Like all the rest nothing is spoken of to leave and their fellow Christians outside of Gaza taking these Christian brothers in.

It is like the Christians there are like minded with all Palestinians. In Gaza or not, Christian or not, the same attitude about the land

It has turned out the reports were exaggerated or false, but Christians there seem to have the very same attitude as the rest. Desiring to instead to drum up sympathy to support Hanas/ Israel.

So I guess it doesn't surprise me if we have believers outside in Gaza, you say the information was exaggerated or false. So who do we believe? The American press? The Canadian press? Who? Can we ever trust our sources? 

1 minute ago, Starise said:

So I guess it doesn't surprise me if we have believers outside in Gaza, you say the information was exaggerated or false. So who do we believe? The American press? The Canadian press? Who? Can we ever trust our sources? 

It was one of those times, and there were a few, the initial report was inaccurate, and understood to be inaccurate after subsequent facts came out. Like them bombing the hospital. We now know The hospital was not bombed, but the parking lot was hit. We also found out, it was a Hamas rocket misfire, not Israel. And now there have been reports of the massive tunnel system under the hospital also extended under the parking. Which made that area more susceptible to any such event. 

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,104
  • Content Per Day:  9.70
  • Days Won:  149

Just now, Anne2 said:

It was one of those times, and there were a few, the initial report was inaccurate, and understood to be inaccurate after subsequent facts came out. Like them bombing the hospital. We now know The hospital was not bombed, but the parking lot was hit. We also found out, it was a Hamas rocket misfire, not Israel. And now there have been reports of the massive tunnel system under the hospital also extended under the parking. Which made that area more susceptible to any such event. 

Oh I see, I remember that recently happening according to the news. I recently heard they burned and bombed those tunnels. Once again though I am thousands of miles away and can only hope those sources are accurate.

3 minutes ago, Slibhin said:

Did I not just say I'm an Israeli citizen? Are we moving the goalposts and now I have to live there full time? Part time isn't enough? I have more right to speak on Israel then you or anyone else on this forum going by your criteria, do you see me telling people to mind thier business?

I don't see you telling all the non-Israeli posters to mind thier own business who support turning Gaza into a parking lot... wonder why that is?

None of us has to live there and put our lives on the line. What we have to say, citizenship or not, does not affect our security. It carries no importance in the end.

25 minutes ago, Starise said:

Oh I see, I remember that recently happening according to the news. I recently heard they burned and bombed those tunnels. Once again though I am thousands of miles away and can only hope those sources are accurate.

Yes, I would think we would all hope that they are accurate. A few things I considered was Israel was imbedded with media, (not always but mostly) Hamas was not. As well as historical tactics of Palestinians. The incident occurred because Israeli's were fired upon, and they responded to it. They found a rocket launcher there. I think, how could they have not known that rocket launcher was not there? They use schools, playgrounds, hospitals, why not a Church?

I know I have asked concerning this before, if anyone here remembered the year this happened. I seen it myself back in the 70's (i think), I was just barely out of the house or still living at my parents home at the time The news was showing them carrying the dead on stretchers, Women mourning terribly over them as they proceeded. Right there on camera, one of the men carrying the dead stumbled and dropped the stretcher. Low and behold  the dead reached out his hand to break the fall. It was caught live on the news. He was busted for the fake scene, nothing to do but get up and walk off.

Edited by Anne2