• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  201
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  3,431
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

5 hours ago, Neighbor said:

I will not support any Republican that has caved into the sinister system of hatreds that  has become Trumpism. The political party I have supported for 60 years no longer is valid.

The rampant hatred that is manifesting is deplorable!  Things are devolving quickly before our eyes as the fruits of the flesh are being displayed more openly. Both major political parties have become blatantly corrupted with the decay that is in old Adam, and that now includes the MAGA folks and its leader.

Contrast the fruit of the spirit and flesh:

Fruit of the Spirit Fruit of the Flesh
Love Hate/Indifference
Joy Despair
Peace Anxiety
Patience Impatience
Kindness Rudeness
Goodness Evil
Faithfulness Unreliable
Gentleness Abrasive/Harsh
Self-Control Undisciplined

From: https://openthebible.org/article/the-fruit-of-the-spirit-or-the-flesh/

1 hour ago, Eli1 said:

Will i vote for Trump?
No.

Will i vote for Biden?
No.

Who will i vote for?
Nobody.

My vote is for the King!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  201
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  3,431
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

BTW - I'm always a little surprised when folks from one side of the political spectrum accuse ones on the other side of always exhibiting the various fruits of the flesh, when at the same time they see little to none of that in them from their side.  The origins of this behavior was noted when Adam answered God and said, "It was that woman that You gave me!"

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.90
  • Days Won:  1

24 minutes ago, Vine Abider said:

BTW - I'm always a little surprised when folks from one side of the political spectrum accuse ones on the other side of always exhibiting the various fruits of the flesh, when at the same time they see little to none of that in them from their side.  The origins of this behavior was noted when Adam answered God and said, "It was that woman that You gave me!"

Oh, they see it.

They just don't want you to see it.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,589
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

42 minutes ago, Vine Abider said:

Yep, "I  have met the enemy and it is me."

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

15 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Hi,  Are you good with having a president that has  called desperate humans animals and  declared that they are poisonous to the blood of USA's people?  

Do you believe he was referencing only the auto industry when he declared it will be a bloodbath  in the USA if he is not elected? Or might it be more of his pre Jan 6 like incitements  to storm the capital and stop the transfer of presidential power away from him?

Might all be moot anyway, as the Donald  is about to be totally broken by that other cast of nasty characters, that I think we both disapprove of, at the rigged courts of NYC. I think The Donald's  mouth roared too much and he got to believing his own hype.  Now his house is falling as houses do that do not first seek God's will in serious humility.  Humility being a quality  Trump seems totally lacking. 

He says he hates losers, having said so  in the context of specifically including John McCain for having been a prisoner of war. Now he also hates desperate humans so much as to call them animals. This is presidential material? Lord may it not be so.

May God protect us from ourselves.

I defer to the fact that you have already made up your mind and arguing with you will accomplish nothing.

You strain out gnats and swallow camels where that compromised, criminal, fraud Biden is concerned.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I do believe everyone should remember that Abraham was a liar, Moses was a murderer, and King David was an adulterous murderer, and Solomon introduced evil into the people of Judah and Sampson was a womanizer. At least, I don't think Donald has killed anyone.

6 hours ago, JohnD said:

I defer to the fact that you have already made up your mind and arguing with you will accomplish nothing.

You strain out gnats and swallow camels where that compromised, criminal, fraud Biden is concerned.

Hi again, I have no clue how one can leap to the conclusion that if one is against  evil like Trump that they can then be in favor of yet another evil. The one  that is Biden. For what do we have to do with belial? I decline to accept that one must make a choice between two evils and try to pick the less offensive of the two.

"Nuts!" to that line of thinking. I'll not endorse help fund nor vote for either as both are IMO injurious to decency. To that end I have made the personal decision to support  and encourage the candidacy  of  Robert F. Kennedy Jr. I will of course see how it all works out.

This Tuesday will be the day RFK Jr. announces his V. P. choice, and then  the process of getting his name on all the rest of the States ballots will be underway.

So far there has been great positive response in the States where  no VP name was necessary  on the petitions to have his name on the ballot. It could get very interesting this time around. Anyone may take a look and if then so inclined see how they  might help in their  own home state if they are an active registered voter.  

Anyone interested might look up RFK Jr's website for lots of details as to what is happening  in the movement to get  a third choice on every ballot  at every State and the district of Columbia. It's looking pretty positive right now. Guess I'll see more come Tuesday with the VP running mate selection.

6 hours ago, other one said:

At least, I don't think Donald has killed anyone.

But he brags that he could do so in broad daylight and still have total support of his followers. AND he does encourage others to do violence, having done so leading up to  and on Jan 6 2020.  

Course he evidently also is capable of thinking that not all people are even humans, instead they are "animals" with emphasis on having no compassion  for animals. 

Think the USA might be able to do better? Might it be nice to have  a better range of choices than the two parties are offering up? I do.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Oh come on.  He's just using that phrase to show how people are dedicated to what he's doing.    Some people are animals.  Look what they did to folks in Israel.  Read what MS13 does to people...   To quote good  old Joe, "Come on man!"

You are taking things way way out of context.