• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,189
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

1 Corinthians 2:10 (NKJV)
But God has revealed [them] to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The deep things of God, how can one know when one has or is entering into the deep things of God…?

There can only be one answer to this inquiry and that is to the degree one sees, enters into and walks in righteousness, to that degree has one entered into the deep things of God…. 

For righteousness is the deepest depths of God, as one search’s deeper into God, one sees and walks in righteousness the more, and the more deeper will that one’s experience of God be…

For this is our salvation in Christ, that we, the believing soul might walk in righteousness…. God has opened the door, those that by faith find it will be pillars in the house of God…. For Christ did die and took all to death with Him, those that are willing to enter into His death with Him by faith and deny all of themselves will experience God as God would have them experience Him…. Then the scripture that says ‘according to the power that works within us’ takes its proper place and all becomes second to that power of that new life growing in one….

For the just shall live by faith are not just by and by words that mean something, but not quite exactly clear, but are an exacting path forward to all that will venture to embrace their death in Christ by faith….  Then faith, then trusting God becomes one’s all, and then most assuredly the just shall live by faith becomes a living reality and those words also take their proper place…..

Be blessed all that would walk in righteousness and enter into the deep things of God….

A fellow follower of His, Not me 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,184
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

in those depths God has
1 Corinthians 1:27 (KJV)

[27] But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  452
  • Content Per Day:  4.71

Listening to a YT video of two physicists having a discussion, as someone once stated, is like coming to understand how a dog feels like, listening to his human master talking. 

Job is asked by God, where was he when the universe was formed? Most of us cannot fathom the deep things of this material universe, how are we to fathom the deep things of God, which aren't given any defining words? Even His way of thinking is alien to man. Thoughts need to be given defining words to frame them into the physical world. Isa.55:8-9

For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways, declares the LORD.
For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

44 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

in those depths God has
1 Corinthians 1:27 (KJV)

[27] But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

14 minutes ago, D. Adrien said:

Listening to a YT video of two physicists having a discussion, as someone once stated, is like coming to understand how a dog feels like, listening to his human master talking. 

Job is asked by God, where was he when the universe was formed? Most of us cannot fathom the deep things of this material universe, how are we to fathom the deep things of God, which aren't given any defining words? Even His way of thinking is alien to man. Thoughts need to be given defining words to frame them into the physical world. Isa.55:8-9

For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways, declares the LORD.
For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Blessings, as we search into the truths that righteousness holds…..

A fellow believer, Not me 

• Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Willa said:

Jesus Christ and Him crucified are the deepest things of God.

I think you have stated a great truth here seeing that Christ came to restore that thing that was lost at the fall, it being the expression of righteousness in the life of man…

Many blessings as once again the expression of righteousness is brought to life in the life of the believing one…...

A fellow believer, Not me 

Edited by Not me
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,251
  • Content Per Day:  0.97

24 minutes ago, Willa said:

"For who has understood the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?" But we have the mind of Christ.

default_thumbsup.gif.277a22d790db64921114b72db9e4c859.gif      

Finite creatures trying to understand the Infinite Creator.

Yet this infinite creator says to us;
            "We can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth us"

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  452
  • Content Per Day:  4.71

Being a Christian doesn't have to be defined as having a disregard of the sciences.

Some worldly knowledge can be difficult in grasping.

Godly knowledge is difficult in the doing,(without the Holy Spirit).

Otherwise we'd all still be in some dark age.( We are, but in a different way, in a spiritual way, not having enough doers of the word).

Edit: Medical science is a great benefit for mankind.

Edited by D. Adrien
Dull mind
  • Well Said! 2

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,184
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Yes, the sciences/increase in knowledge are a means in which God has set His clock:
Daniel 12:4 (KJV)

[4] But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

It's like being in the Mall 'you are here'...

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  126
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,086
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/15/1956

2 Peter 1

Common English Bible

Greeting

From Simon Peter, a slave and apostle of Jesus Christ.

To those who received a faith equal to ours through the justice of our God and savior Jesus Christ.

May you have more and more grace and peace through the knowledge of God and Jesus our Lord.

Christian life in outline

By his divine power the Lord has given us everything we need for life and godliness through the knowledge of the one who called us by his own honor and glory. Through his honor and glory he has given us his precious and wonderful promises, that you may share the divine nature and escape from the world’s immorality that sinful craving produces.

This is why you must make every effort to add moral excellence to your faith; and to moral excellence, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, endurance; and to endurance, godliness; and to godliness, affection for others; and to affection for others, love. If all these are yours and they are growing in you, they’ll keep you from becoming inactive and unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. Whoever lacks these things is shortsighted and blind, forgetting that they were cleansed from their past sins.

10 Therefore, brothers and sisters, be eager to confirm your call and election. Do this and you will never ever be lost. 11 In this way you will receive a rich welcome into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ.