IGNORED

Some believe he is the chosen one of end times.

Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, other one said:

I firmly believe our last election was won by deception and outright illegal doings across the country.  We've let the devil work himself into the full-time government employees and main stream media so the more evil people running can win over the will of the people.  I didn't get that thought easily, but by watching a lot of local senate and house streaming and people I personally know within the voting system.

Well,I believe Trump won the election in 2016 and Biden won is 2020.I believe Trump will win in 2024 but not because government employees are evil.I believe he will win because more people will vote for him in certain states than Biden.

I then believe Trump will try to do things he says he will do like bringing Israel peace and safety.Biblical things.

1 thes 5:3

For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Trump says he the only one who can.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

22 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Yes,it's odd.

But his declaration that “no one will be touching the cross of Christ under the Trump administration, I swear to you 

https://www.deccanherald.com/opinion/donald-trumps-way-of-the-cross-role-of-americas-christian-right-in-us-elections-2919026

I've thought for a long time that many will be carrying a cross throughout israel while he is president.Now he swears no one will under his administration.

very odd.

He was referring to stopping those try to remove the religious symbol of the cross. So when he said that, he meant no crosses would be torn down and removed. 

50 minutes ago, Diaste said:

He was referring to stopping those try to remove the religious symbol of the cross. So when he said that, he meant no crosses would be torn down and removed. 

About the only place I see the symbol of a cross is around churches.

I read the news about everyday.I haven't read where anyone is trying to tear down the churches.

Have you seen where they are removing churches from the United states?

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

6 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

About the only place I see the symbol of a cross is around churches.

I read the news about everyday.I haven't read where anyone is trying to tear down the churches.

Have you seen where they are removing churches from the United states?

Maybe he's referencing what they're doing in the Ukraine.  We all know who's pulling the strings there.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,071
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

22 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I was anointed with God's holy spirit 

I don't see where the anointing is called a task in scripture.

SMH.........Everything I see you put forth is in error. 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,041
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  5

On 3/23/2024 at 11:43 AM, Montana Marv said:

Jesus chose Saul/Paul. Jesus chose the 12, one of who was a traitor.  God chose King David to be a man of God.  God gave extreme wisdom to Solomon.  God gives gifts unto men.  Each man of God has purpose.  Trumps purpose may to bring America back and restore it.  What is your purpose?  Belittle everyone.  Was Churchill not chosen to lead England,  All are chosen, some produce wood hay and stubble.  Others Gold, Silver and Precious Stones.  Anointed of God, or anointed of men.  A lot of unanswered questions.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Is this to imply God creates sinners?

Well, very interesting thread,  just read through it and very thought provoking...

Yes, I have noted how some will point out that being so rich, President Trump cannot be bought. Others point to his astute ability to “make the deal.” Still, many are saying Trump is a no-nonsense guy, that whether you like what he says or how he says it, that if Trump said it, then he means it, and he will get it done. Heck, he says all that himself doesn't he?

Some will even say, as it has been noted in this thread, and indeed has made its sweep across “Christians” in America, that President Trump is another prophetic Cyrus, a man sent of God to set God’s people free, expose the wicked, and of course, Make America Great Again.

However, to share my personal perspective concerning what is happening with President Trump and the United States of America, let me first say that nearly 10 years ago I moved to Costa Rica concerned about America in prophecy and the prophetic destruction where she will one day be utterly destroyed in one day, in one hour. Yes, IMHO, there is a verse for that… (However, I am presently stateside over family and health issues, but desirous to leave as soon as His purposes for me are fulfilled here…)

However, because I am fully persuaded that God in His faithfulness will, as He has led several others and myself to “come out of her (America)”, That God will continue to lead others as witnesses for those who might have ears to hear what His Spirit is saying to the church. I address this subject in another place which you can find here.

Now, looking back that far, I must admit that I doubted whether President Obama would ever leave office. Partly because, as it was obvious to many of God’s people, he was a blatant liar who only professed to be a Christian, yet clearly lived as an arrogant, immoral Muslim. For over and over Barack Obama openly mocked Christians and God’s word, even from the very podium of the presidency; not to mentioned that whole creepy Obama Messiah thing that happened with Oprah and everywhere…

Oddly though, as time drew closer to the 2016 election, thru God’s word I knew in my heart that Hillary would not be elected, but that is not the subject now. However, I must admit, I couldn’t understand why God was being so long-suffering with America. It certainly required much prayer on my part, and continual seeking God about it all; for having left both family and friends behind in the USA, many of them have since felt justified and that they were right to stay… and I was foolish to leave. After all, they were then saying, “Look at the economy and all Trump has done.”

But look at it all now….

However, what I believe the Lord has revealed to me, about the process of how God begins to judge a nation, is first, He exposes the sins of the people. To do that, He first uses the voice of His people who are watchmen to cry out and define the sins and wickedness of the nation. In doing so, they tell everyone, the wicked and religious alike, that God will not be mocked. For the soul, or souls, that continue in sin are on a head-on collision course with Jesus Christ and will indeed be destroyed.

BUT, (and I pray you prayerfully consider what I am about to say,)  for before God destroys the ungodly and wicked, He purposely tries and exposes the hearts of those who profess to be His people, those who have taken to themselves the name of Jesus Christ; many of whom have taken His name in vain by calling themselves “Christians.” However, many are not seeking first His kingdom and His righteousness, nor as Peter said “Looking for and hasting the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved.” In fact, such “believers will one day be counted along with the wicked, for God was very clear that He “will not hold them guiltless who takes His name in vain.”

Exodus 20:7 – Thou shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that takes His name in vain.

2 Timothy 2:19 – Nevertheless the foundation of God stands sure, having this seal, The Lord knows them that are His. Therefore, let everyone that names the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

Do you think I’m wrong here? Then perhaps you might need to reread your bible and reconsider all that God not only allowed to happen to His own people, but purposely caused to come upon them. For those who He once rejoiced over to save, He later rejoiced over their destruction. Why? Because by continually rejecting His word and doing what was right in their own eyes, they frustrated and thereby exhausted His all-sufficient grace, failing to love Him as He requires, with all their heart.

Deut 28:63 - And it shall be, as the LORD rejoiced over you to do you good and to multiply you, so the LORD will rejoice over you to destroy you and to bring you to nothing. And you shall be plucked off the land where you go to possess it.

Being carnally minded, many are in love with themselves, the world, and the pleasures of thereof, more than they are in love with God and His Son Jesus Christ. Sadly, loving their rights and “pleasures MORE THAN” God, many Christians nowadays refuse to pick up their cross and to deny themselves daily. By cherry-picking what they will believe and will do, they are constantly rejecting the whole counsel of His Word, refusing to obey and to follow Christ wherever He leads. This is not “abiding in the vine” brothers and sisters. This is actually how and why the branches get pruned by the Father.

Others, puffed up and proud in their faith, have become totally obsessed with their theology or eschatology more than truly loving and serving Christ and each other. Alas, the shame of America is that the majority of American “Christians” are only doing what is right in their own eyes, and have strayed from the truth of the Gospel and never missed it.

2 Thess 1:8 - In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

1 Peter 4:17 - For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

God’s people are called to be the light and salt of the world. BUT, if they have double eyes by only looking to Jesus to save them from hell, and then look to the world for their satisfaction, then the so-called light in them is in truth darkness. They are greatly deceived, for their light is darkness and their truth is error; for while they are supposed to be salt, they have lost their saltiness; therefore, Jesus said they are “good for nothing, unfit even for the dung-heap; so are cast out and trodden underfoot of men.”  Do you understand this, that a pile of dung is too good for such professors of Christ?

Friends, I am persuaded what God is doing now, is that He is proving the heart of those who claim to be His people in the USA. The test they must past is whether they are more interested in making America great again and it having a booming economy again so they’ll get to live out their American Dream in a comfortable retirement, OR, are they faithfully and fervently praying for God’s kingdom to come, and for His will to be done here on earth JUST AS IT IS IN HEAVEN; without reservation or hesitation.

Are we truly looking for and hastening the coming of Christ our Savior? OR, having itchy ears like some believers, have you been drawn into all the rallying around President Trump as the only hope for America, justifying it all by embracing all some “prophetic words” about him being of God, or another “Cyrus?” Is it possible you too have caught up in hoping to have your “best life” now? I would cry out “Take heed that no man deceives you or take your crown. Awake unto righteousness.”

See friends, it is absolutely clear that even though God exposes the sins of the wicked (deep state/Luciferians) before the outpouring of His wrath, that God’s righteous judgment MUST BEGIN IN THE HOUSE OF GOD. Thus, God tries the hearts of those professing Christ, whether or not He  is truly their God, and where their real affection rest.

Col 3:2 - Set your affection [singular] on things above, and not on things on the earth.

Because if they are not loving God with all their mind, heart, and strength, I can assure you they do not have ears to hear what the Spirit is saying to the Church. Which, if you do not have ears to hear, then yours is a vain self-serving religion which lacks the necessary true, God-pleasing, saving-faith.

Bold statement? Well know this, saving faith works by love, and those who are truly Christ’s hear His voice and will faithfully follow Him.

1 Peter 4:17 – For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

1 John 4:7 - Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loves is born of God, and knows God.

It is a fact that President Trump was the president of a nation divided, and it is perhaps more now than ever since the Civil War. That alone is a disturbing sign, for Jesus said a kingdom or house divided against itself CANNOT STAND.

Plus, never before has a president of the USA been so viciously hated by the opposition; that they conspired to keep him from winning the election, and are doing it again, deceitfully having plotted plan after plan to try and impeach him and are now using all manner of lawfare to impede his campaigning.

If that won’t work, I am sure the deep state is already desperately looking for another way or means to keep him out of office; by starting a WW3 if necessary. They have to, because otherwise at this point, too many are going to be exposed, publicly humiliated, and jailed for their crimes and treason.

But can this all actually be a clever devilish scheme to promote Trump to the Church? For what has been done by the wicked controlling the deep state is now all being exposed; much to the glee of many on the right. For Jesus assured us that what was done in darkness will be brought to light, and that said in secret will be shouted from the rooftops. Yet sadly, I know there will actually be some out there who are completely clueless to all I have been talking about…

But IMHO, here is what I believe is the Catch22 of the whole matter.

There is only one true war being waged, and that between the fallen angels against their Creator. They have lost and know their time is short, and all they can do in their hatred against God is wage war on humanity, especially those who are called by His name.

They do not care about the wicked, they are damned along with themselves. The wicked are but pawns, useful idiots, some being exalted and given wealth and power and authority for their falling down and worshipping the devil. However, they too, as the apostles were to God, are as “sheep counted for the slaughter.” Thus, being the devil’s apostles, he has used and exalted them, and I believe about to gladly sacrifice them for the sake of presenting to America, specifically the Church, a false hope, a “light bear” so to say, one whom He is sending in the name of the Lord Jesus.

2 Cor 11:14 - And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.  15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

IMHO, it is the devil who has labored to expose all the horrors of wickedness in America; the lawlessness, the human trafficking, the pedophilia, and all the blatant in-your-face, brazen corruption. He has done that just as a jeweler would take his black velvet cloth to display under the light the beauty of his prized diamond.  That said, to those who would vote for Trump, I would caution, buyer beware…

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Last Daze said:

Maybe he's referencing what they're doing in the Ukraine.  We all know who's pulling the strings there.

You talking about the Russian church wanting to destroy Ukraine?I guess Russia has destroy several churches along with those cities but I don't see Trump stoping Putin from.doing whatever Putin wants.I believe Putin would like to end the war with some sort of victory though.

I'd say there have been plenty of christians have died on both sides of that conflict ever since Russian started their special military operation.

Edited by Shilohsfoal
  • Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

SMH.........Everything I see you put forth is in error. 

You believe the people saying Trump is anointed is an error of mine or you believe the Bible verse i quoted about the anointing is an error?

Or you don't know what your talking about? 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

42 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You believe the people saying Trump is anointed is an error of mine or you believe the Bible verse i quoted about the anointing is an error?

Or you don't know what your talking about? 

Good questions... haven't been able to discern myself...