FRANCIS SCOTT KEY BRIDGE

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,122
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Keep in mind that it's not the first time this ship has had problems and ran into things

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,041
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  5

3 minutes ago, other one said:

Keep in mind that it's not the first time this ship has had problems and ran into things

Keep in mind that there are uncountable times people in power have orchestrated disasters and false flags, it's the nature of the beast.

And yes, I am a  conspiracy theorist. One of my favorite book tells of a conspiracy that took place to kill an innocent man, (Mt 26:4, Lu 22:2, Joh 10:10)

Never doubt the extreme unsaved men will go to in attempt to prosper, gain power, or avoid persecution...

Edited by BlindSeeker

39 minutes ago, BlindSeeker said:

Keep in mind that there are uncountable times people in power have orchestrated disasters and false flags, it's the nature of the beast.

And yes, I am a  conspiracy theorist. One of my favorite book tells of a conspiracy that took place to kill an innocent man, (Mt 26:4, Lu 22:2, Joh 10:10)

Never doubt the extreme unsaved men will go to in attempt to prosper, gain power, or avoid persecution...

You can make your life miserable considering all possible conspiracies.   Been there, done that.   Let's just see how things go.  I would agree that the CIA and President Johnson killed Kennedy, 9/11 was an inside job, and Saddam did not have mass destruction weapons.  We overthrew the Ukraine government in 2014 and that whole mess is all our fault.

I do understand what the so-called deep state is, and what it is capable of, but I also know who's in charge of it.  I walked with them for about ten years in the 70s, 80s and got the inside understanding of what they intended to do.

1 hour ago, other one said:

You can make your life miserable considering all possible conspiracies.   Been there, done that.   Let's just see how things go.  I would agree that the CIA and President Johnson killed Kennedy, 9/11 was an inside job, and Saddam did not have mass destruction weapons.  We overthrew the Ukraine government in 2014 and that whole mess is all our fault.

I do understand what the so-called deep state is, and what it is capable of, but I also know who's in charge of it.  I walked with them for about ten years in the 70s, 80s and got the inside understanding of what they intended to do.

I agree there are many false theories out there, but we are instructed to watch and pray, and to take heed that no man deceive you. America is on the threshold of its greatest shaking, and that for the trying of the hearts of those in her who have taken the Name of Jesus Christ to themselves, calling themselves Christian. The angel of light is coming, and that in Jesus's name, and once America falls, the whole world goes into chaos and madness, as they will then move upon Israel.

Judgment must begin in the house of the Lord....

At least, that is how I see it. The whole world is fake and a lie right now, and we desperately need ears to hear what the Spirit is saying to the churches if we have any hope of going through it all as overcomers.

"...and it was given to him to make war with the saints, and overcome them."

Edited by BlindSeeker
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Interesting! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,213
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, BlindSeeker said:

I sincerely doubt it. Purposeful, just like 9/11. Most likely, more such events planned and on the way....

Lara Logan posted several good observation today on X, well worth the read....

I guess time will tell if it is intentional 

1 minute ago, backontrack said:

I guess time will tell if it is intentional 

Absolutely, nothing hid that won't be made manifest, and that spoken in secret will be shouted from the rooftops. Still, many will never change or accept the truth.

1 hour ago, BlindSeeker said:

I agree there are many false theories out there, but we are instructed to watch and pray, and to take heed that no man deceive you. America is on the threshold of its greatest shaking, and that for the trying of the hearts of those in her who have taken the Name of Jesus Christ to themselves, calling themselves Christian. The angel of light is coming, and that in Jesus's name, and once America falls, the whole world goes into chaos and madness, as they will then move upon Israel.

Judgment must begin in the house of the Lord....

At least, that is how I see it. The whole world is fake and a lie right now, and we desperately need ears to hear what the Spirit is saying to the churches if we have any hope of going through it all as overcomers.

"...and it was given to him to make war with the saints, and overcome them."

... and if you have the Holy Spirit, you have your name in the book of life, and it is not possible to be deceived.  So instead of overly concerned about end times and who's the antichrist and who's going to deceive us, maybe we should be making sure everyone has the Holy Spirit and a relationship with the Lord.  Jesus knew what he was talking about when he said his sheep knows the Shepard.

Who do you know that can tell you for certain what happened to this bridge?  I've watched it hit it and knock it down, and I saw the lights go out and understand what that entails.  I saw the wake of the ship and I took the time to look at My Radar to see the direction of the wind and the speed to see what it would do to the ship that was coasting without power.  What the pilot reported, and the video shows, all adds up to being exactly what they said. It may well be that the problem was/is some very substandard fuel the ship picked up for the trip.  Tests will show that, but it takes time to test it.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, other one said:

... and if you have the Holy Spirit, you have your name in the book of life, and it is not possible to be deceived. 

Are you really saying it is impossible for you to be decieve?

Maybe you can explain the book of Galatians to me then as too why Paul said that they were removed from "he grace of Christ unto another gospel" and "My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you.

Why did he say "Even if we or an angel from Heaven preach a gospel to you beside what we preached to you, let him be accursed. As we said before, and now I say again, If anyone preaches a gospel to you beside what you have received, let him be accursed," and also "I would they were even cut off which trouble you." Why say that if you cannot be deceived as a Christian?

Or what about Jesus' two warnings, "Take heed that no man deceive you," and "Behold, I come quickly. Hold fast to that which you have, so that no one may take your crown???" Why say all that if "it is not possible to be deceived???"

As for the topic of the boat... maybe you should look into this, but of course they are going to try and silence all this.
image.png.2ef26fe1d0a810d4efb061a3f3e12171.png

Some boat operators are speaking us now questioning the narrative... as boats have backup generators. 

But again, if you cannot be deceived, why did you watch "it hit it and knock it down, and the lights go out" and everything if you "understand what that entails" and "saw the wake of the ship ?" Why would you take "the time to look at My Radar to see the direction of the wind and the speed to see what it would do to the ship that was coasting without power?"  Who would care what "the pilot reported, and the video shows" and if it "all adds up to being exactly what they said?"

People professing to have the Holy Spirit have been deceived by politicians and preachers for decades...

Edited by BlindSeeker

10 minutes ago, BlindSeeker said:

Are you really saying it is impossible for you to be decieve?

concerning what?

2 minutes ago, other one said:

concerning what?

You tell me, they're your words...

46 minutes ago, other one said:

... and if you have the Holy Spirit, you have your name in the book of life, and it is not possible to be deceived.