• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  141
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,241
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

Daniel 11:38-39

38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.hall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

39 Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  2,670
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

2 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

I have read some interesting stories about Nimrod and cloning. Another interesting aspect, only two people are mentioned in our Bible as "the son of perdition." 

Dennis, and @Marilyn C@1to3@Diaste@R. Hartono@The Light as promised, please find attached a simple word document that I extracted parts from my commentary on chapter 2. Hopefully, this will / might answer your questions. Please feel free to ask any further questions. Thanks, Charlie

Chapter 2 - Partial for Dennis in Worthy.docx

1 hour ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Charlie,

God gives the overview of the 4th beast in Dan. 7 then goes on to describe the rise of their leader. 

In Dan. 2 there are 5 kingdoms and the `divided kingdom,` is the same as the 4th contemporary beast in Dan. 7. 

Dan. 2 kingdoms are an overview of the times of the Gentiles ruling the world.

Dan. 7 gives the 4 contemporary kingdoms that arise just before God brings in His kingdom rule through Israel. 

The mix up of those 2 scriptures have led people off into the wrong direction. As we can see it is obvious that the EU is nowhere near a `terrifying beast,` whereas Islam has been shown to be exactly that and mounting.

I would ask that you might attempt to interpret verses 2:33 to 2:45 before you make these interpretations. God has given us these 3extremely difficult verses to ensure we stay within His plan of salvation of the 4 kingdoms. Thanks, Charlie

20 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

Also from Gods Word in the book of Daniel concerning the Antichrist:

In contemporary Christian millennialism, Daniel 11:36–45 is interpreted as a prophecy of the career and destruction of the Antichrist, and Daniel 12 as concerning the salvation of Israel and the coming kingdom of Christ.

Daniel 11:37

37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

The Antichrist will come into the New Jewish temple-yet to be built- to sign a peace treaty.
I don't think the political zionists would ever look to their  Messiah in waiting to be of the Islamic faith.
No I believe the Antichrist will come as a Jew and will pretend to the Jews to be there long awaited Messiah, the Muslims will be fooled, so will the Buddhist and other people of the general population that this man is the Savior of all.
After 3 1/2years, he will break the treaty disband from any affiliation and bring on his own worship:
The worship of the FORCES.

It would be very difficult to try and comment on the book of Daniel - all or even most chapters. My commentary is 466 pages chapter by chapter. But regarding your quote above, I have found "he" is the little horn of Daniel 7 - the papacy. The little horn is fully described in chapters 7 and 8 - all his attributes, characteristics and actions against the kingdom of God are revealed there.

A sure sign of when the Antichrist comes into the open scene of this world is after the two witness come forth:

Revelation 11 v 3-13

And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

16 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.hall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

39 Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.

Yes, this refers to the little horn - the papacy who rejected the God of his fathers... in other words, the Christian church grew exponentially during the first 400 years after the cross, but it also came to be that the Gentile Christians began to take control over the church and remove the presence, any presence of the Jews and the Jewish faith. Essentially, they made the Christian church "in their own image" and failed to honor the laws and words of the OT.

3 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

A sure sign of when the Antichrist comes into the open scene of this world is after the two witness come forth:

Revelation 11 v 3-13

And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

So sorry, I have not studied Revelation as of yet. It took me 5 years to unpack Daniel and of course, the next logical step might be Revelation. There are so many symbols in Daniel that MUST be interpreted first so they can be applied in Revelation.

I do not believe that Daniel has been properly interpreted in any manner whatsoeve which is why I started to study it on my own. If one would take "today's accepted interpretations" on the book of Daniel (from the leading scholars, academics and theologian) that EVERYONE uses as their source material, (and I indeed had done that to try and learn Daniel) i found there was / is absolutely no consensus of opinion on the many difficult verses in Daniel - they are literally all over the board.

Consequently, I took THEIR INTERPRETATIONS and without any bias on my part (since I never read Daniel before) I attempted to interpret this unbelievably difficult book). Therefore, if they are using their interpretations to understand Revelation, they can not be right (my opinion).

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,630
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

6 hours ago, Charlie744 said:

Dennis, and @Marilyn C@1to3@Diaste@R. Hartono@The Light as promised, please find attached a simple word document that I extracted parts from my commentary on chapter 2. Hopefully, this will / might answer your questions. Please feel free to ask any further questions. Thanks, Charlie

Chapter 2 - Partial for Dennis in Worthy.docxUnavailable

Says 'unavailable'.

3 hours ago, Diaste said:

Says 'unavailable'.

@Michael37   Michael, I just got a message from @Diastethat shows the attached word document is “unavailable.”

Can you assist? Thanks, Charlie 

Has anyone been able to access this document?

19 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi 1to3,

Yes, there are lots of `symbols` around but that doesn`t change God`s word. You see Daniel saw those 4 contemporary kingdoms coming up one at a time just before the Lord sets up His rulership through Israel. The first 3 lose their authority but are allowed to continue for a while. That is not possible with `Babylon etc` as they have long been judged and gone. 

Hello Marilyn;

I do not have much free time to go on Worthy to go about such long back and forth debates and I know from previous back and forth with you , that we do not seem to agree and believe many things like who is the bride of Christ and other. 

Hopefully we do agree on what's most important, Who Christ Jesus our Lord and Savior IS and that Father,Son and Holy Spirit are manifested  1 in three

By you responses to me on this thread dismissing the current events happening to be related to Daniels prophecy for end times events happening now.

I have this question left for you Marilyn;

Do you also dismiss happening now the following from Daniel?: But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. (Daniel 12:4)