mel85

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  1,427
  • Topics Per Day:  0.59
  • Content Count:  1,877
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  0

Friends, I think as I was distributing Bibles in our language , the enemy started attacking me to control me completely.

Should I pray to go out and start giving Bibles.

I want to overcome the enemy with God s help.

Thanks!

• Praying! 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

1 hour ago, mel85 said:

Friends, I think as I was distributing Bibles in our language , the enemy started attacking me to control me completely.

Should I pray to go out and start giving Bibles.

I want to overcome the enemy with God s help.

Thanks!

Hi Mel what happened ? You were attack by unbelievers ? You should pray much before going out to hand out bibles. Read the New Testament and pray much. The enemy cannot win.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  1,427
  • Topics Per Day:  0.59
  • Content Count:  1,877
  • Content Per Day:  0.78

1 hour ago, Wayne222 said:

Hi Mel what happened ? You were attack by unbelievers ? You should pray much before going out to hand out bibles. Read the New Testament and pray much. The enemy cannot win.

No no not attacked by unbelievers but enemy has been attacking me.

Yes thanks!

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  110
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

Pray to the Lord for guidance and read His Word until His will is clear to you.  He knows best, and will give you the victory.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  463
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  1

Should I pray to start?

Yes, and fill your mind with the teachings of Jesus. Praise God in your thoughts, recite memorized verses in your mind and pray unceasingly. When your mind is filled with the things of God there is no room for the Adversary to harass you with rubbish. Praise of God will chase the enemy away because of their hatred of all things pertaining to God. God is love therefore practicing agape love will also cause evil to flee.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,021
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,324
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

9 minutes ago, D. Adrien said:

Should I pray to start?

Yes, and fill your mind with the teachings of Jesus. Praise God in your thoughts, recite memorized verses in your mind and pray unceasingly. When your mind is filled with the things of God there is no room for the Adversary to harass you with rubbish. Praise of God will chase the enemy away because of their hatred of all things pertaining to God. God is love therefore practicing agape love will also cause evil to flee.

@mel85   I agree wholeheartedly with the above.

Mel, don't think so much about the evil one.   Instead when something starts to assail you, remember some Scripture verses to combat the situation.

Remember the sword of the Spirit is the Word of God.   And take the helmet of salvation for protection of your mind.  Ephesians 6 is good to dwell upon...the armor of God.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  413
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

9 hours ago, mel85 said:

Friends, I think as I was distributing Bibles in our language

How great that you are distributing Bibles; how is the effort to offer Bible studies with these individuals so that they understand what they are reading?

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Content Count:  1,411
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

3 hours ago, Debp said:

Mel, don't think so much about the evil one.   Instead when something starts to assail you, remember some Scripture verses to combat the situation.

I second this. I think a lot of times people give Satan credit for things that are just assorted human evils and failings like the flesh and the circumstances we live in.

• Well Said! 1
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

ALWAYS

ACTS 5:41  and they departed from the presence of the council rejoicing that they were counted --worthy-- to suffer shame for  HIS  name 

--5:42--  and daily in the temple and in every house they ceased not to teach and preach  JESUS  CHRIST

PHILIPPIANS 1:29  for unto you it is given in the behalf of  CHRIST  not only to believe on  HIM  --but also to suffer for  HIS  sake--

MATTHEW 5:10  blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousnesses sake for theirs is the kingdom of  GOD

JOHN 15:20  remember the word that I said unto you the servant is not greater than his  LORD  if they have persecuted  ME  they will also persecute you if they have kept  MY  saying they will keep yours also

1 CORINTHIANS 4:12  and labor working with our own hands being reviled we bless being persecuted we suffer it 

PSALM 56:11  IN  GOD  HAVE  I  PUT  MY  TRUST  I  WILL  NOT  BE  AFRAID  OF  WHAT  MAN  CAN  DO  UNTO  ME

MATTHEW 9:38  pray you therefore  THE  LORD  of the harvest that  HE  will send forth labourers into  HIS  harvest 

LUKE 21:34  and take heed to yourselves lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting and drunkenness and cares of this life and so that they come upon you unawares 

--21:36--  watch you therefore  --AND  PRAY  ALWAYS--  that you may be accounted worthy-- to escape all these things that shall come to pass and to stand before  THE  SON  OF  MAN

PROVERBS 16:7  WHEN  A  --MANS  WAYS--  PLEASE  THE  LORD  --  HE  MAKETH  EVEN  HIS  ENEMIES  TO  BE  AT  PEACE  WITH  HIM

2 THESSALONIANS 1:11  WHEREFORE  ALSO  WE  PRAY  ALWAYS  for you that our  GOD  would count you worthy of  HIS  calling and fulfil all the good pleasure of  HIS  goodness ---and the work of faith with power---

PSALM 66:18  if I regard --INIQUITY-- in my heart  THE  LORD  will not hear me 

LOVING  THE  LORD  JESUS  CHRIST

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,084
  • Content Per Day:  9.74
  • Days Won:  149

Gideon's international. I would look them up.

• Thanks 1