IGNORED

What Disqualifies Allah As The Supreme God ?

bhakthi

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.20
  • Days Won:  0

Arthur,

As I again stated, the closest thing to Jack Chick's "moon god" theory would be Baal. Likewise, Muhammed lothed pagan religions...so it wouldn't matter anyway.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,800
  • Content Per Day:  6.17
  • Days Won:  58

long before polygamist-Warlord Muhammad

Ad Hominum and partially untrue.

He was a polygamist and a warlord. Which part is untrue?

who violently subdued Mecca & Medina and "assured" us that the Angel Gabriel CHANGED HIS MIND about who the real Prince of Peace was....first, the Angel thot it was the Lord Jesus Christ, then 600-years later a Warlord out of Yathrib yet!! Give us all a break!

Islam teaches nothing like this. You may be shocked to learn that Jesus is a revered figure in Islam and Muslims also believe in the virgin birth, the second coming etc...

No, islam doesnt believe in a virgin birth. To them, Mary was just an unwed mother. Jesus may be "revered", but only as a prophet, and not for whom He really is: Son of God and part of the Godhead. Since they "revere" Him as something less than what He is, that isnt true reverance.

This is true, that the virgin belief is believed in by Muslims. Likewise Muhammed, for all his flaws (such as becomming married to a 6 year old and consumating the marriage when she was 9...which was way young even for back then), loved his wife so much that he did not take another wife until after she had died. Likewise, as Christians, we cannot condemn the polygamy per sei. However, Shamrock, what you need to realize is that for the believer, marriage is symbolic of Christ's relationship with the church. Likewise, polygamy is not encouraged in the Bible (in fact, celebacy or monogmous relationships are encouraged) and the times it happens there are reasons for it. Jacob had two wives, yet only intended to marry one, and only loved one (though had sex with four women). The thing is, none of these are ever condoned and in fact, the problems of such a lifestyle are pointed out time and time again. Solomon was ridiculed in the Bible for having so many wives. Thus, while these things did occur, it is certainly not in the brightest of lights.

When we turn to various Muslim writings, we see it is you who is failing to school ones self on the teachings of the Islamic faith:

Kitab Al-Nikah (Book of Marriage) -

Book 008, Number 3310:

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.

Nikaah (Wedlock) -

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64:

Narrated 'Aisha:

that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 65:

Narrated 'Aisha:

that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that 'Aisha remained with the Prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death)." what you know of the Quran (by heart)'

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 88:

Narrated 'Ursa:

The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).

Source is from USC....are they anti-Muslim?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,800
  • Content Per Day:  6.17
  • Days Won:  58

Just to clarify, his first wife was Khajida. When she died, he took many wives including the 6 yr old Aiysha. Aiysha outlived him so he was married to her and all his other wives at the same time. Given that the quran states only 4 wives are allowed, and he had more than that, he was polygamous beyond what islam allows.

Regardless of Mohammed's personal life, the quran teaches things that do not line up with the bible. The bible is Gods word. The quran isnt.

Hi All.

First of all I will say sorry for the size of this post, I would have put the link but I have found that when people tend to do that a lot of others just do not go to the links, so I have found it best to post what I have found instead.

Now this report was done by a ex Muslim, someone who was brought up living & breathing the quran day in & day out, so this person knows the quran & knows it well. So this is what they have found in this book it is not conjecture it is not imagined it is not miss quotes it is the facts the truth.

God Bless to you all

IS ALLAH THE GOD OF BIBLE?

Sam Shamoun

This study examines the crucial question that needs to be addressed which is whether the God presented in the Quran is indeed the same God revealed in the Holy Bible. The Quran alleges that the God of Islam, Allah, is indeed the God of Abraham and hence the God of Scripture, Yahweh Elohim. But is this the case?

Are we to assume that just because the Quran states that Allah is Yahweh of the Bible that both Jews and Christians are obligated to believe this to be true? Or do we examine the nature and attributes of Allah in order to compare them with the biblical portrait of Yahweh to find if this is the case?

This process of examination is essential since our objective is to discover the true nature of God, a process whose outcome entails eternal consequences in regards to man's future destiny in the afterlife. After all, if Allah is the God of Abraham then Jews and Christians are wrong for not embracing Islam. But if Allah is not Yahweh, then Muslims are not worshiping the same God only with a different name.

We will examine certain qualities of Allah as stated in the Quran and briefly compare them to Yahweh and see where the evidence leads us. The reason why we are comparing Allah to Yahweh as opposed to contrasting Yahweh to the quranic portrait of Allah, using the Quran as the standard, is due to the fact that it is Islam that claims to worship the same God of the Holy Bible. Thus, the burden of proof rests upon the Muslims to defend this contention since they believe Allah is the same as Yahweh.

AUTHOR OF EVIL

The Holy Bible teaches that God cannot be tempted by evil and neither tempts anyone with evil; evil being understood as referring to immorality and sin. James 1:13 (c.f. Psalm 5:4-5; Habakkuk 1:13)

Yet, the Quran teaches that Allah is the author of evil:

And (the unbelievers ) schemed and planned, and Allah schemed also, and the best of schemers is Allah. S. 3:54

Remember how the unbelievers schemed against thee, to keep thee in bonds, or to slay thee, or get thee out (of thy home). They scheme and plot, but the best of schemers is Allah. S. 8:30

The term for scheme in Arabic is makara which denotes one who is a deceiver, one who is conniving, a schemer. It is always used in a negative sense. Allah is thus seen as the best of deceivers, the premiere schemer and conniving one.

This is not simply a Christian perspective but one thoroughly endorsed by Muslim theologians as well.

For example Dr. Mahmoud M. Ayoub in his book, The Quran and Its Interpreters, Vol. II The House of Imran , brings up the question of "how the word makr (scheming or plotting), which implies deceitfulness or dishonesty, could be attributed to God." ( Ibid. [ 1992 State University of New York Press, Albany ], p. 165 )

After listing several Muslim sources he quotes ar-Razi as arguing that "scheming (makr) is actually an act of deception aiming at causing evil. It is not possible to attribute deception to God. Thus the word is one of the muttashabihat [multivalent words of the Quran]." (Ibid., p. 166)

In fact the Quran furnishes plenty of examples on some of the methods Allah adopts in devising evil:

Remember in thy dream Allah showed them as a few: if he had showed them to thee as many, ye would surely have been discouraged, and ye would surely have disputed in your decision: but Allah saved you: for He knoweth well the ( secrets ) of ( all ) hearts. S. 8:43

Allah is said to have shown the opposing fighting forces as few to Muhammad since if he had shown them as they actually were, the Muslims would have been afraid to fight. Hence, Allah had to use deception in order to encourage the Muslims to fight in his cause.

And when We desire to destroy a city, We command its men who live at ease, and they commit ungodliness therein, then the Word is realized against it, and We destroy it utterly. S. 17:16

Allah commands men to sin in order to destroy them completely.

They (Jinns- demon spirits) worked for him (Solomon) as he desired ... then when We decreed death upon him, nothing showed them his death except a little creeping creature of the earth, which gnawed away at his staff. And when he fell the Jinns saw clearly how, if they had known the unseen, they would not have continued in the humiliating penalty (of work). S. 34:13-14

Allah deceived the Jinns into working for Solomon by preventing the latter's death from being disclosed to them, otherwise they would have stopped their work.

Allah also deceived both Christians and Jews into thinking that Jesus was crucified when in fact "it was so made to appear unto them", seeing that he never was crucified or killed. S. 4:157

According to S. 9:51, nothing befalls Muslims except what Allah has ordained. And in S. 14:4, we are told, "Allah leads astray whomsoever He will and guides whomsoever he will."

And,

"Whomsoever Allah guides, he is rightly guided, and whom He leads astray, they are the losers! We have created for Hell many Jinns and men... Do ye desire to guide him whom Allah led astray? Whom Allah leads away, you will find no way for him." S. 4:87, 90 ( c.f. S. 11:118, 120)

Not only does Allah guide people astray, but also has created men specifically for hell. To make matters worse, he even ordains the evil one commits as we have already seen in S. 17:16 and further clarified by this Muslim tradition:

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Apostle as saying:

Verily Allah has fixed the very portion of adultery which a man will indulge in, and which he of necessity must commit (or there would be no escape from it )." Sahih Muslim # 6421, 6422

To even imagine that Allah causes adultery is not only horrendous but disqualifies him from being the God of Moses.

A keen reader might raise the objection that the Bible itself indicates in several places that God had intended to do evil to certain nations and individuals such as Absalom in 2 Samuel 17:14. Or that Jeremiah had been deceived by God in Jeremiah 20:7:

"O LORD, thou hast deceived me and I was deceived. " King James Version

Firstly, in regards to 2 Sam. 17:14 as we had noted earlier God does not tempt anyone with moral evil in the form of sin but brings upon man calamity as a consequence of their sins. In fact, the term which the King James translates as evil is the Hebrew ra. Accordingly, some Hebrew scholars see it as being derived from the word ra'a which means to "break, smash, crush." (Vine's Complete Expository Dictionary of Old and New Testaments, p. 232 )

Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible gives various meanings some of which include adversity, affliction, calamity, distress, evil, grief ( #7451 of the Hebrew Dictionary Section ).

Thus, the evil God poured out upon these individuals was not immorality like that of the Quran but judgement upon the wicked due to their persistence in sin and a refusal to come into repentance.

The Hebrew term for deceive used in Jeremiah 20:7 is pathath. Strong's lists it as #6601 in the Hebrew section with the following meanings; allure, enlarge, entice, deceive, flatter, persuade, silly. Based on the preceding translations, there is no reason to assume that Jeremiah meant that God was actually deceiving him.

This is based primarily on the passage itself, since the context is referring to God persuading Jeremiah to continue his ministry, in spite of the latter's reluctance to do so. Jer. 20:8-9

God was therefore insisting that Jeremiah continue and did so by constant persuasion. This passage has nothing to do with deception whatsoever.

Another possible objection would be the King James rendering of Ezekiel 20:25 where God says to Israel that he "gave them also statutes that were not good, and judgements whereby they should not live." This strongly suggests that God is the author of evil.

The context of the passage is referring to Israel's reluctance in observing God's holy commands, which prompted God to hand them over to their own desires. (all of chapter 20)

Scripture clearly teaches that when God sees that a nation refuses to embrace the truth he has revealed, the Lord then hardens their hearts that they might continue in their wickedness. This is done that he might bring upon them the judgement that they deserve for their evil. (c.f. Romans 1:18-32; 2 Thessalonians 2:9-12)

Therefore, God does not give them unholy commands but allows them to embrace statutes which are evil. This is the meaning of the Hebrew text as accurately reflected in the New King James Version: "Therefore, I also gave them up to statutes that were not good, and judgements by which they could not live."

Yet, the Arabic makara does not allow for other possible meanings. And the Quran itself gives examples of Allah using deception and sin to fulfill his will.

AUTHOR OF ABROGATION

According to the Quran Allah reveals a verse only to have it canceled out a short time later:

None of Our revelations do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten but We substitute something better or similar- Knowest thou not that Allah has power over all things? S. 2:106

When We substitute one revelation for another- and Allah knowest best what He reveals (in stages)- They say, "Thou art but a forger"; But most of them understand not. S. 16:101

This leaves us with the difficulty of having a God who does not remain consistent and often changes his revealed purpose. This being the case, how is one to know that the promises of such a Being in regards to eternal security can be trusted? Just as he changes his mind in relation to the revelation, he can also decide to change his mind in regards to the believer's ultimate destiny without anything stopping him from doing so.

This is different from Yahweh of the Holy Bible who does not change and as such can be totally trusted in fulfilling all his promises:

God is not a man that he should lie, nor a son of man that he should repent. Has he said, and will he not do? Or has he spoken, and will he not make it good? Numbers 23:19

For I, Yahweh, do not change. Malachi 3:6

If we are faithless, he remains faithful; he cannot deny himself. 2 Timothy 2:13

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. Hebrews 13:8

Because the God of the Bible is immutable he can promise, "Heaven and earth will pass away but my words will not pass." Matthew 24:35

Two responses can possibly be presented and often are by Muslims. The first is the fact that abrogation is not referring to the Quran but to previous scriptures such as the Bible.

Unfortunately, this interpretation cannot be defended in light of S. 87: 6-8:

By degrees shall We teach thee ( Muhammad ) to declare ( the Message ) so thou shalt not forget, except as Allah Wills: For He knoweth what is manifest and what is hidden. And We will make it easy for thee ( to follow ) the simple ( Path ).

It becomes obvious that certain parts of the revelation given to Muhammad will eventually be caused to be forgotten, since Allah later willed it.

The second response often presented is that the Bible clearly speaks of God regretting to create man or having repented of bringing on a certain disaster which he had planned to do. (c.f. Genesis 6:6; Exodus 32:14)

There are basically two responses for this assumed Muslim allegation. First, both the Holy Bible and the Quran use anthropomorphic language in describing both the nature and acts of God. For instance, both books speak of God's eyes, hands and feet without implying that these things are to be taken literally. The purpose of using such language is to communicate certain incomprehensible truths of God in human language in order for man to grasp certain realities of the divine nature. Hence, statements such as God having regrets is used to communicate certain realities to man in relational terms, i.e. that God identifies with our human condition and grieves for man's fallen state, having compassion for him.

Secondly, the reason for indicating that God refrained from fulfilling an act he had decreed is an indication of his divine patience. God does not desire to destroy the wicked but to save them, desiring that they come into repentance: Say to them: "As I live", says the Lord God, "I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way and live. Turn, turn from your evil ways! For why should you die, O house of Israel?" Ezekiel 33:11

Likewise, if a nation which has been promised prosperity turns to wickedness, God will also refrain from fulfilling his promises of blessing. This is pointed out in Jeremiah 18:7-10:

"The instant I speak concerning a nation and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, to pull down, and to destroy it, if that nation against whom I have spoken turns from its evil, I will relent of the disaster I thought to bring upon it.

"And the instant I speak concerning a nation and concerning a kingdom, to build and plant it, if it does evil in My sight, so that it does not obey My voice, then I will relent concerning the good with which I would benefit it."

An example of this is seen in I Kings 21:29 where God had sworn to destroy Ahab for his wickedness, but decided against it:

"See how Ahab has humbled himself before Me? Because he has humbled himself before Me, I will not bring the calamity in his days. In the days of his son, I will bring the calamity on his house."

Or God deciding not to destroy Ninevah after seeing their sincere repentance and humbleness:

"Then God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God relented from the disaster that He had said He would bring upon them, and He did not do it. " Jonah 3:10

Hence, it is not God who changes his mind but man who changes, resulting in God responding accordingly.

AUTHOR OF HISTORTCAL ERRORS

The Quran contains historical errors which implies that Allah is not an Omniscient Being, since an all-knowing Being would be able to accurately recall historical events. Below is a list of just some of the many problems we find in the Quran.

In S. 17:1 we are told that Muhammad was taken to the farthest Mosque, Masjid al-Aqsa. The problem with this is that Aqsa Mosque had not yet been erected, seeing that Abd al-Malik only finished building it in A.D. 691. It also cannot be referring to the Temple in Jerusalem since that had been destroyed by Titus' Roman armies in A.D. 70.

S. 18:9-26 alludes to several men and their dog who slept for approximately 309 years only to be awakened in perfect condition.

According to S. 18:83-98, Alexander the Great called Zhul Qarnain, "the Two Horned One," was a Muslim who traveled till he found the Sun literally setting in a muddy spring. When we keep in mind that the title "the Two Horned One," was a title given to Alexander in pre-Islamic times, Muslim attempts in trying to deny this fact utterly falls.

According to S. 4:157 the unbelieving Jews boasted by saying, "We killed the Messiah Jesus the son of Mary, the apostle of Allah." The only problem with this is that the unbelieving Jews never admitted that Jesus was Messiah, since the Jews would never have killed their long-awaited Messianic Deliverer. The reason Jesus was killed is because the Jews believed he was a false Messiah:

"And they began to accuse him, saying, 'We have found this man subverting our nation. He opposes payment of taxes to Caesar and CLAIMS to be Christ, a king.' " Luke 23:2 N.I.V

Christians are accused of worshiping Mary and Jesus as two gods apart from the true God:

And behold! Allah will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, Worship me and my mother ... " S. 5:116

Christ the son of Mary was no more than an apostle- many were the apostles that passed away before him. His mother was a woman of truth. They had both to eat their (daily) food. See how Allah doth make His Signs clear to them ... S. 5:75

In blasphemy indeed are those that say that Allah is Christ the son of Mary. Say: "Who then hath the least power against Allah, if His Will were to destroy Christ the son of Mary, his mother, and all-every one that is on the earth..." S. 5:17

This presumes that since Mary ate food and could be destroyed by Allah she could not possibly be divine, implying that Christians believe her to be more than simply human.

In fact, the Quran proceeds to accuse Christians of worshiping three gods: "They do blaspheme who say: Allah is the third of three (inallaaha thaalithu thalaatha)" S. 5:73

"... so believe in Allah and His apostles. Say not three ( thalaatha ): desist: It will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah ..." S. 4:171

According to Muslim biographer Ibn Ishaq in his work, Sira Rasulullah, a Christian deputation from Najran came to debate Muhammad on the person of Jesus. Accordingly, these Christians allegedly believed that Jesus, "is God; and He is the son of God; and He is the third Person of the Trinity, which is the doctrine of Christianity." ( Alfred Guilliame trans., The Life of Muhammad [Oxford University Press, Karachi], p.271 )

He goes on to say, "They argue that he is the third of three in that God says: We have done, We have commanded, We have created and We have decreed, and they say, If He were one He would have said I have done, I have created, and soon, but He is He and Jesus and Mary. Concerning all these assertions the Quran came down." ( Ibid., p.p. 271-272 )

The errors in the Quranic teaching on what Christians believe becomes apparent to anyone familiar with the basics of Christian doctrine. Firstly, Christians have never taken Mary as a goddess alongside God. Secondly, Christians have never said God is three or the third of three which is tritheism, three separate gods forming a unity; as opposed to Trinity, ONE God who exists in Three distinct yet inseparable Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Thirdly, Christianity has never taught as part of its doctrine that Jesus is the third Person of the Trinity. Rather, he is the Second Person, with the Holy Spirit being the third Person of the Godhead. Matthew 28:19

Fourthly, Muslims believe that Allah of the Quran is the same as God the Father of the Holy Bible since they do not believe in God the Son, Jesus Christ, nor in God the Holy Spirit who to Muslims is the angel Gabriel. This again causes a problem since if Allah is indeed the same Person as God the Father then the Quran is wrong in saying that Christians believe that the Father is the third of three. Christians teach that the Father is the First Person of the One True Godhead, not the third deity of three gods.

And finally, Christians do not believe that Allah is the Messiah, or that God is the Messiah since this implies that Jesus is the entire Godhead, which would be modalism. The correct and biblical statement is that Jesus is God, since this suggests that although Jesus is fully God by nature he is not the only Person who shares the essence of Deity perfectly. The Bible also teaches that both the Father and the Holy Spirit are fully God.

Mary the Mother of Jesus is confused with Mary the sister of Aaron and Moses, the daughter of Amram:

Behold! The wife of Imran ( i.e. Amram ) said, "O my Lord! I do dedicate unto thee what is in my womb"... When she was delivered, she said: "O my Lord! Behold! I am delivered of a female child ... I have named her Mary... " S. 3:35, 36

"And Mary the daughter of Imran, who guarded her chastity.." S. 66:12.

"... They said: 0 Mary! Truly an amazing thing hast thou brought! 0 sister of Aaron! Thy father was not a man of evil, nor thy mother a woman unchaste." S. 19:27-28

"Then Mary ( Heb. Mariam ), the prophetess, the sister of Aaron, took the timbrel in her hand ..." Exodus 15:20

"The name of Amram's wife was Jochebed, the daughter of Levi, who was born to Levi in Egypt; and to Amram she bore Aaron and Moses and their sister Miriam." Numbers 27:59

This is an error of nearly 1400 years! How could Moses' sister Mary be Jesus' mother, making Moses his uncle?

Muslims give two responses in trying to deal with this anachronism. First, it is assumed that sister of Aaron and daughter of Amram refers to lineage, i.e. that Mary was a descendant of Aaron and Amram of the tribe of Levi. Unfortunately, this assertion cannot possibly be the case since Mary was a daughter of Judah, a descendant of David:

"Now Jesus Himself began his ministry at about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, the son of Heli ... the son of David ... the son of Judah." Luke 3:23, 31, 33

The words, "as was supposed," are given to clarify the fact that it is Mary's genealogy which is being presented, with Joseph acting as the male representative. This is supported by extrabiblical documents such as the Jewish tractate of the Talmud, Chagigah, where a certain person had a dream in which he saw the punishment of the damned. There, "He saw Mary the daughter of Heli amongst the shades." ( John Lightfoot, Commentary On the New Testament from the Talmud and Hebraica [Oxford University Press, 1859; with a second printing from Hendrickson Publishers Inc., 1995], vol. 1, p. v; vol. 3, p.55)

In the book of Hebrews we are told that, "it is evident that our Lord ( Jesus ) arose from Judah, of which tribe Moses spoke nothing concerning priesthood" Heb. 7:14.

And, "I ( Jesus ) am the Root and Offspring of David, the Bright Morning Star." Revelation 22:16

It is therefore impossible for Mary to be a descendant of Levi, since both the orthodox Jewish understanding and the biblical record agree that Messiah would arise out of Judah. ( c.f. Genesis 49:10-12; Matthew 22:42-45)

Someone might interject at this point and suggest that the Bible calls Elizabeth a relation of Mary:

"Now, indeed, Elizabeth your relative also conceived a son in her old age..." Luke 1:36 N.K.J.V.

This seems to imply that Mary is of Levitical descent, since Elizabeth is addressed as one of Aaron's descendants. (Cf. Luke 1:5)

The term used for relative in the Greek is syngenes. Gerhard Kittel and Gerhard Friedrich define it as: a. " The adjective refers to a person of common origin, i.e., belonging to the same family, race, tribe, or people. It can then mean

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  64
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  07/04/1988

Actually, Allah is the name for God in some languages. Indonesian for one, I've assumed Arabic as well. Depends on how you look at it.

I just have a simple question, why is it wrong to post links to other religious sites? If you are a christian you will be guarded by God from anything that could harm you, if you're not strong in your faith and people warn you that it might hurt you why would you look at it?

It just seems to me that you're afraid the links will make people change their minds about God, it just seems kind of foolish to me...

Hi All.

Ice-eyes Can I assume that you are referring to me in your post re your statement ( I just have a simple question, why is it wrong to post links to other religious sites? If you are a christian you will be guarded by God from anything that could harm you, if you're not strong in your faith and people warn you that it might hurt you why would you look at it?

It just seems to me that you're afraid the links will make people change their minds about God, it just seems kind of foolish to me... )

As if that is so I did not say what you are saying I said this is what I said ( I would have put the link but I have found that when people tend to do that a lot of others just do not go to the links, so I have found it best to post what I have found instead. )

This is what I have said, I said what I did because other times that I have put a link into a post a lot of people have not gone to that link & so the point that is trying to be made is not & can not be made. I thought that this was quite obvious by what I had said, But it must not have been though I did think that I was quite clear.

I am not against posting any links to any sites, I myself have that many links to lots of site that are not christian for the purpose of study & reference. I have no problems with any posts from any sites that are not christian at all & with that I have no problems with my faith & or strength of faith because of that.

Can I ask you why you have posted what you have as it is very insulting what you have posted. I would suggest that before you post to anyone in the future that you read the posts that you are going to reply to properly so that you do not make this kind of mistake again.

I would never presume to make any statements about the how strong any persons faith may be, That is between them & the Lord not you my friend.

God Bless you all

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,029
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Birthday:  02/23/1982

Not sure how true it is because i haven't read the Koran, but I heard that it states Allah had no son(s) therefore no Christ. No Christ means that this is another god IMO. :thumbsup:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

Besides, multiple wives are allowed in Christianity and Judaism,

:)

Not this stuff again......

t.