wouldhe

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  232
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

I completely agree that abortion is wrong. The question is, how do we convince our lawmakers and our secular society the same?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

We live in a culture of death as John Paul II labeled it. He was very much correct.

Pax, while I may disagree with you on several issues...we are in total agreement on this matter. Abortion is murder BUT the blood of Jesus can cover any sin...it covers the abortion doctor and the woman who has the abortion.

Praise God His mercy is great enough to cover any sin brought under the Blood of Jesus.....

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  428
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

I completely agree that abortion is wrong. The question is, how do we convince our lawmakers and our secular society the same?

All I know to do is keep busy speaking the truth in love over and over and over again. We are to bear witness to it.

Pay attention to what is going on around you, perhaps you will see the Lord leading you to do something for Him.

I do not think we will or can convince everyone, nor do I realistically see the government or secular society cooperating and neither did God's Word predict that. That annoys me sometimes. Expect persecution. Truth irratates people...the whole salt and light concept.

Be patient and wait on the God's Timing, continually praying for them whilst remembering God always works things out for good for those that love the Lord.

God Bless,

Mrs. Sealed Eternal :th_handshake:

Guest NewPilgrim

If you have enough "Courage" to abort, surely you can muster the courage to carry the pregnancy through and give up the newborn child?

"My body"? - my backside.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  490
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2,726
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Birthday:  02/25/1990

Ok, I hope no one freaks out on me for this but... I am personally Pro-life. Personally, it sickens me BUT being pro-choice doesn't mean that you are pro baby killer. It just means you respect a women's right to choose. I mean, God lets us choose to love Him or not and everything else about our life and who are we to take away anyones free will? Plus, I don't see what out lawing it will do. It'll make matter worse.. people will be getting abortions in the streets that could be even more painful to the baby. Killing adults is outlawed but people still do it.

What I am about to say is not meant against you personallly..

In the film,

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  490
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2,726
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Birthday:  02/25/1990

Sorry for this long post... I will divide this one in two..

As Americans, we look down on a transgression of the law such as one who kills another man. As Americans, we look down on terrorists who kill innocent men, women, and children.