• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0

Hello Luke,

I believe the light that God spoke into existence on the 1st day of creation that God had allowed it to shine into this world, was the very light that shone and radiates from around God's throne. God had created His place of abode on this same 1st day of creation along with the angelic host that also abides round God's throne. "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."

That's a good way of looking at it, and probably the best thought on this 'first day light' I've ever heard, actually!

Although something that always made me wonder, if God had no heaven until the first day of creation.. then where was He before that? Surely He would have wanted a proper dwelling place to live?

Hello Luke,

Well God's ways are past finding out. For He Himself is the "Beginning" He is Alpha as we know things.

Just because God had no heaven until the first day of creation doesn't mean he didn't have a place it just let's us know He created a place for us to dwell. As far as God's place of abode that he created in the beginning goes it is very much a part of the world in which God created for us to abide in. It was for us He created the heaven in which he resides in. The throne room is one I've visited many times as I brought my prayers and petitions to him and layed them at his feet and I've knelt in this life at the throne of heaven and received forgiveness of sin.

And one day Luke you and I in the future will dwell around the throne of God we will dwell in the Holy City where the lamb is the "Light" radiating from around the throne of that holy city as it will have 12 foundations and each gate shall be a solid pearl and we will see with our own eyes and know further of the things that we now only know of in part which are to wonderful for the eyes and ears that we have right now to comprehend.

Jesus said in my Father's house (which he created in the beginning) are many mansions if it were not true I would have told you I go away to "prepare for you a place" that where I am there ye may be also. The place of the Father's abode that He created for us the saints to dwell he created all the way back in the beginning of time and also made provision for us through his only begotten Son Jesus Christ. The shed blood of Christ in which Jesus had to go away for so that he could sprinkled it once and for all on the mercy seat which prepared the way for us to enter in. For Jesus indeed did prepare the way for all that will simply come and say yes to His Lordship.

For all of what we see within the physical realm with our eyes existed within the spiritual realm first.

God bless

Openly Curious

Edited by Openly Curious

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Genesis 1 wasn't written to teach us cosmology! :)

It was written to teach us God.

I wish more Christians would look into how Genesis 1 could teach them about God rather than about the Earth.

Actually, that is not what Genesis claims.

Genesis 2:4 looks back at Genesis 1:1-Gen. 2:3 and says, "These are the generations(origin and history) of the heavens and the earth when they were created..." So in effect, Genesis DOES claim to be teaching "cosmology" in the first 35 verses.

:) OK, so what can you learn about nebulas from the Bible? Or auroras? Or meteor showers? Or the planets (Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Uranus, Neptune?) Or the dark spots on the Moon? Or sun spots? Or radiation? Or the chemical composition of the Sun?

:24:

Hello,

you should read post 69 as I address this within that post.

Openly Curious

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

:24: Man, it is amazing how much mileage you can get out topic like alien life!

:) Man, it is amazing how much mileage you can get out topic like alien life!

hello Marnie and God bless,

It has been extremly enjoyable for me reading and posting in this thread and it has definitely covered alot of mileage for sure. Read post 69

In His Stead

Openly Curious :24:

Edited by Openly Curious

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

07And there was war in heaven, Michael and his angels waging war with the dragon. And the dragon and his angels waged war, 8and they were not strong enough, and there was no longer a place found for them in heaven. 9And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him. 1

NASB

There is a movement in these end times that is building for these ET's to have been here from the start and created mankind by genetic manipulation. I find it interesting that most of the UFO flap started about the time that Israel was being brought back to their land.

Yes there are ET's and they were thrown out of the heavens by our Lord and his angels and are in the process of deceiving the world. That great master of Light (we know him as the serpant) will soon make his appearance as the great life giver and one should be very versed in God's word and filled with His Spirit not to be drawn into this deception.

Other one you should read post #69

OC

We are told that we should be careful of how we treat strangers for we might well be interfacing with angels..... both good and bad I might add and they didn't originate on this planet...... so I say that they are ET's.... you can call them whatever you wish.

Sam

07And there was war in heaven, Michael and his angels waging war with the dragon. And the dragon and his angels waged war, 8and they were not strong enough, and there was no longer a place found for them in heaven. 9And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him. 1

NASB

There is a movement in these end times that is building for these ET's to have been here from the start and created mankind by genetic manipulation. I find it interesting that most of the UFO flap started about the time that Israel was being brought back to their land.

Yes there are ET's and they were thrown out of the heavens by our Lord and his angels and are in the process of deceiving the world. That great master of Light (we know him as the serpant) will soon make his appearance as the great life giver and one should be very versed in God's word and filled with His Spirit not to be drawn into this deception.

Other one you should read post #69

OC

We are told that we should be careful of how we treat strangers for we might well be interfacing with angels..... both good and bad I might add and they didn't originate on this planet...... so I say that they are ET's.... you can call them whatever you wish.

Sam

Hello Sam,

You should read post 69 in which I address these things at. For the angelic host of heaven was created by God. The event in Revelations is also a future battle yet to be fought within the end times. When the devil's kingdom the demonic realm in which we have to contend with will finally once and for all be overthrown forever. Thanks be to God.

The angelic host God created, (whenever he did create it) is what is known as "terrestrial" beings or bodies. These are all of the angelic host of heaven that God created and some of those angels as scriptures tells us rebelled against God and left their first estate. Even Satan himself was part of that original angelic host before some of them rebelled against God.

They are the "terrestrials" which means pert to heaven. The fallen angels (demonic realm) operate in the earth within the atmosphere around us. These are spiritual beings and they have spiritual bodies as God gave them one according to his choice as there are many different types of angels. Both the good and bad angels are "terrestrial" bodies that do exist.

But we must not add into that body of the angelic host which includes the good and bad angels (bad angels are demons). We must not add things that are not scriptural. There are alot of falsehoods and a lot of nonsense being attached to the spiritual bodies of the heavens in which the bible speaks about. And these falsehoods bleed over into some believers wrong ideas about the after life, the resurrection among other teaching given to us in the bible.

That is why they have added the word "EXTRA" to the word "terrestrial" that is found in the bible.

The demonic realm which are all the fallen angels and Satan himself is included within this bunch as they are only a part of that "terrestrial" bodies that originally were created in the angelic host. The demonic realm is "terrestrial" bodies so the "T's" (terrestrials do in fact exist. But the "E's" (EXTRA-terrestrials) do not exist.

The devil would in fact want us to believe this lie that there is "other" extra intellegent life out there so that we will seek out things apart from what God has given us. It is kinda of like the serpent did in the garden getting them to think that God was holding something back from them as he lied to Eve and told her that she would not surely die as her eyes at that time were closed to evil but after the fall her and Adams eyes were open and they knew they were naked as they then had knowledge of evil. The devil is the master mind at getting the human race to seek out other knowledge and beliefs other that what God has given to us in his word. We must be careful and not get caught up with the added things being interjected into our beliefs.

Putting the "Exra's" in the terrestrials is like putting the "X" in Christmas instead of the word "Christ" as the world around us would like to take God and Christ out of everything.

God Bless

Openly Curious

Guest truespirit

Well, I certainly can't say that I agree with everything you said, curious, but I appreciate your lengthy response, nonetheless.

To begin your post, you made a comment suggesting that I believe in aliens, which isn't true. I would be lying if I didn't admit that I've thought about that type of thing from time to time, but I've never met one of them, you know, so I'm not going to concern myself with that type of area. To your credit, however, you did say this-

"But these fallen angels that we war against in this world are not ET's exra-terrestials or alien beings."

-so perhaps I had some misunderstanding w/ what you were saying out of the get go, I guess.

It wouldn't surprise me if some of this is the work of that Shepard's Chapel minister, Ronald Murray, this line of thought. And don't get me wrong when I say that-I don't mind him, enjoy watching his program from time to time, though I don't agree with everything he says. He's the only one I'm aware of that has ever covered these types of "Pre Bible" beliefs before. Perhaps there are other ministers that have done so, but he's the only one that I'm aware of personally.

When it comes to "Fallen angels," etc, beliefs involving angels that have been "Banned from the Heavens," the only way that I believe that could ever be possible is if they live their lives consciously knowing that they are satan's angels. That would, essentially, mean that we would have satanic angels walking among us today, with full knowledge who/what they are. ?!

If that wouldn't be the case, than it's not possible, in my opinion, that "they" could ever be "Banned" from Heaven. To believe that would mean that we'd be ignoring the wonderful message and promise with the life of Jesus Christ.

We know how much that Jesus loved His little children. He even used them as models for us to live by, saying that we needed to have a "Child like faith."

The older I get, the more I realize the meaning of this.

Edited by truespirit

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

It wouldn't surprise me if some of this is the work of that Shepard's Chapel minister, this line of thought. And don't get me wrong when I say that-I like the man, enjoy watching his program from time to time. But he's the only one that I'm aware of that has ever covered these types of "Pre Bible" beliefs before. Perhaps there are other ministers that have done so, too, but he's the only one that I'm aware of personally.

Shepherds Chapel is a dangerous group. That minister, Arnold Murray, promotes all sorts of heresies. We are warned to stay away from false teachers. He is a false teacher. Stay away from his teachings.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  628
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  01/09/1985

Putting the "Exra's" in the terrestrials is like putting the "X" in Christmas instead of the word "Christ" as the world around us would like to take God and Christ out of everything.

Well that actually comes from the Greek word for Christ, which is Christos. The "CH" sound in the word is spelt using the Greek letter 'chi' which looks like an "X".

It's just a shorthand that came about years ago, I can't remember exactly when though.

Guest truespirit

"Shepherds Chapel is a dangerous group. That minister, Arnold Murray, promotes all sorts of heresies. We are warned to stay away from false teachers. He is a false teacher. Stay away from his teachings."

I've gone that way. There's something very bizarre about all of it. For one thing, on any given night, his program is running on two or three different stations where I live, and it's literally on for hours at a time. How can he afford to pay for that type of programming? That doesn't make much sense to me.

Second, he's the one that's always calling others "False teachers," when in fact I've heard more "New ones" from him from him any other minister I can think of. Does that mean that every single minister alive, regardless of denomination, has evil intentions (To him)?

I don't hold hate in my heart for the man, I just don't understand his beliefs.

We had a friend of the family that used to be part of a congregation. Eventually, he kept watching Murray's programming day and night. Eventually, he quit the church, and on the rare occassions that he did show up, he became very critical of people, judging them in many different areas.

To Murray's credit, he says two things that I agree with personally. The first is that we need to find God in our own lives. We have to have that personal relationship. The second is that he seems to be leary of any and all churches/denominations. I don't agree with him on that premise alone, but I will agree that he has a point that we can sometimes lose a bracing w/ our own faith if we put a church's teachings over Christ Himself. However, I'm not about to believe that "Every church" out there is "Against God," either.

There are a lot of "Mini cults" out there when it comes to the Faith, and I think that a person has to be really careful, just as you mention.

Edited by truespirit