• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

May the Lord grant to this nation, a season of genuine repentence and heart-felt anguish for our sins. May this nation pay heed to Lincoln's first Declaration of a National Day of Prayer.

And may all of US pray for a sweeping revival of brokeness and repentence.

And may the Lord turn back His hand, and bless this land again! +

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

I have been thinking about this. I think this is needed.

Has the Lord spoke to any of you or given you any words? Does anyone feel that something is about to happen? Please speak for the Lord.

Let the light of the Word and fellowship in prayer precede you.

actually, the Bible is coming to life.....

there are words given daily, The Lord is speaking through those that are willing to be a vessel and are staying in His Courts.....

the last days are unfolding right in front of our eyes....

mike

• Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

have you never heard from the Lord????

when people hear from the Lord, they tend to do what is told them.....

there will be and there are many that will scoff at others that seek the Lord daily.... hourly.... and then when they receive something they rebuke the person for trying to share what God has shared with them..

what makes you feel what was said in the Posts are not from God?

when God says to look up a verse, or places a verse on a persons heart, and has them share it, what makes you feel that it is not of God......

not only that, but you have just said that anything from this person is bunk.....

judge the message.... judge it against scripture..... if it aligns with Scripture, it is to be accepted... if a person is unwilling to look up the scripture, or to place it along side scripture, to see if it aligns, then they are just being lazy......

I do not take what people say lightly, nor do i just discount it.....

to say that there is no longer any need for messages in tongues and interpretation, or no need for prophets, or the need for prophecy, then we no longer have a need for miricles, we no longer have a need for healings..... we no longer have a need for a word of knowledge or wisdom or even dicernment or even faith......

and that verse that you partially quoted, why not finish it......

first off, if you finish it, you will find that a person that does seek first the Kingdom of God and all His righteousness, will be able to do things that others will scoff at.....

scoffers beware.......

not all prophecy is of satan.........

God does still talk to His Children.... should they choose to allow Him and choose to follow His ways...

miek

Edited by refugepsa91

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  397
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

These are pure fantasies thrown out there to gullible people seeking signs. The lack of knowing prophecy shows in such things. God will not contradict his word with such prophecies. Many of these man-made prophecies clearly do. Again, seek ye first the kingdom of God..... not fortune tellers that claim to be Christian, or claim to be prophets. These are mere fortune tellers. A practice forbidden by God. You don't need to know anything more than what God has said in his word. He has so much detail there. Watch for HIM.

You don't show any support or "evidence" for this accusation, Does a lawyer accuse a man for a crime without evidence? Is a man guilty until proven innocent? You have shown us nothing for this accusation. If you had shown us some scripture regarding this or just some type of evidence then you would at least have some case. As it is you don't and this is mere judgement. How can you say this was man-made? Is it because you do not like this message? Would you prefer an ear tingling one?

You say "The lack of knowing prophecy shows in such things". Then that tells me you know prophecy so why don't you tell us what prophecy shows? You tell us not to seek fortune tellers...of course these are not of God however prophets are "fortune tellers" for God. If you disagree then please tell us or show us how one should prophesy. Please use scripture.

Edited by refugepsa91

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  397
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

hello brothers and sisters,

If I have offended any of you in any way in any thread, please tell me. I know I have become more blatant these past weeks and may not have been led by Christ in all my speaking....

Rod...what you wrote was what I needed the morning I posted this message. I really saw the Lord's mercy and grace on me through this.

Sue...thanks for sharing, this was what I was thinking about. I feel that Satan is throwing more attacks at us individually because something is about to happen.

gypc....amen, thanks for sharing that. it exposes the real condition of America!

I hope people keep sharing what the Lord has and is revealing to them. Anyone who is listening to the Lord share! We should not judge a person here. Rather we will judge what is written IN light of the Word and the gospel of Christ. "Do not despise prophecy but discern them and test the spirits".

prayfully reading is the way.

The Lord be with your spirit brothers and sisters. Live to the Lord today.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  211
  • Content Count:  1,463
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  01/23/1966

hello brothers and sisters,

If I have offended any of you in any way in any thread, please tell me. I know I have become more blatant these past weeks and may not have been led by Christ in all my speaking....

Rod...what you wrote was what I needed the morning I posted this message. I really saw the Lord's mercy and grace on me through this.

Sue...thanks for sharing, this was what I was thinking about. I feel that Satan is throwing more attacks at us individually because something is about to happen.

gypc....amen, thanks for sharing that. it exposes the real condition of America!

I hope people keep sharing what the Lord has and is revealing to them. Anyone who is listening to the Lord share! We should not judge a person here. Rather we will judge what is written IN light of the Word and the gospel of Christ. "Do not despise prophecy but discern them and test the spirits".

prayfully reading is the way.

The Lord be with your spirit brothers and sisters. Live to the Lord today.

Good word felix. Bless you.

I. Corinthians 12

4: Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.

5: And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord.

6: And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.

7: But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.

8: For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;

9: To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;

10: To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy ; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:

11: But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.

12: For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.

13: For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

I. Corinthians 13

1: Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

2: And though I have the gift of prophecy , and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

3: And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.

4: Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,

5: Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;

6: Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;

7: Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

8: Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.

9: For we know in part, and we prophesy in part .

10: But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

I. Thessalonians 5

20: Despise not prophesyings.

The word of God encourages the Body of Christ to prophesy.

I. Corinthians 14

1: Follow after charity, and desire spiritual gifts, but rather that ye may prophesy .

2: For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries.

3: But he that prophesieth speaketh unto men to edification , and exhortation, and comfort.

4: He that speaketh in an unknown tongue edifieth himself; but he that prophesieth edifieth the church .

5: I would that ye all spake with tongues, but rather that ye prophesied : for greater is he that prophesieth than he that speaketh with tongues, except he interpret, that the church may receive edifying.

22: Wherefore tongues are for a sign, not to them that believe, but to them that believe not: but prophesying serveth not for them that believe not, but for them which believe .

39: Wherefore, brethren, covet to prophesy, and forbid not to speak with tongues.

God's Word encourages His people. God is good in every way.

Peace.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

I posted this on Worthy on January 20, 2006 and I am going to repeat it again with an update. I do not say these things lightly and I do not say them for my own glory, obviously, but I say them because I believe God is giving us a warning of a judgment that is coming very, very soon:

My Journal

Friday, January 20, 2006

Rick (my husband) is not given to visions or prophetic dreams, but I believe he had a vision from God this morning and that he heard the voice of the Lord during his prayer Wednesday night. Wednesday night as he was praying about the future of TSA, our small home church, the Lord put a thought in his head that the next day

P.S. I just heard from the young man again. This is what he said:

Thanks so much for responding and also for checking this out. I just discussed this with my sister and she agrees that the old saying is inverted as well. In other words it goes: "... if March comes in like a lion, it will go out like a lamb, and if it comes in like a lamb, it will go out like a lion." I think that is significant because it's the inverse that may come into play!

I have noticed that many Believers are down cast lately including my self. You wouldn't suspect it though, unless you really know the people, G~D surrounds you with. It is usually when I take the time to ask, and listen that people share with me what is really going on in his or her personal and Spiritual walk with Jesus. This to me, is the greatest ploy satan is using right now, besides the obvious~ deception. The blessing is that if we keep our eyes on Jesus, seek His Word, call on Him, He will be our Strength, our Light and our Comforter. So, try to pray/encourage your Brothers and Sisters in Christ, and continue to share the Gospel with the Unsaved, because today is all we have, and tomorrow is not a guarantee.

That is very wise and very true advice. Thank you so much for sharing that with us. Let me share this passage:

James 4:13-17:

Now listen, you who say,

WhySoBlind,

I'm right there with you, brother!! I feel the same way as you. I do know without a shadow of a doubt, though, that many things the Lord has shown me are from him, because he keeps confirming them over and over and over again through his word. Even on Sunday morning I was praying again and asking the Lord if I was hearing him correctly (not about a specific date, but about the disaster/judgment coming soon), and again he assured me that I was hearing him loud and clear. I can't remember the verse that was read or the songs that were sung, but I know the words talked about a judgment of God that would produce the salvation of many souls, and that it is near. Even the background on the screen for the words to the songs had a picture of a storm. It was just shouting out for anyone who was listening!

Then, in Sunday School, there was a video played that was put out by Focus on the Family. It is called That The World May Know, and this specific video was titled "Innocent Blood." It talked about how the Cananites and some Israelites used to worship Baal and do child sacrifices and have perversions of sex - all for the god, Baal, so that they would have good crops. The video compared the society of that day to the society of our day with abortions and the gay movement and then it talked about how God finally reached a point with the Israelites when he said "That's the last straw," and "Enough is enough!" The teacher on the video said, "When God loses his patience, here comes the Assyrian army." The message again came through loud and clear, that God is now saying "Enough is enough!" and he is going to send an army against us, just like he has done with Israel in times past. This army will be his instrument of judgment on his people because they have forsaken their first love or they have become lukewarm in their commitment to him and have followed after other "gods."

I truly believe we are about to see the fulfillment of Ezekiel 38 & 39 and the Church in America and America as a nation are going to fall under the judgment of God as well as the Israelites, and perhaps much of the world. We, the Church, are his people, too. And, judgment begins with the house of God.

And, I agree that it will be this year, and it could be any day now. I believe WhySoBlind, that you have given wise advice that is to be heeded. We need to all repent and we need to turn to God and we need to call on God for the salvation of many souls. Time is short!!