• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  164
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/06/1987

i agree that men shouldnt think they are alone on this, women do struggle with this too. me being one of them big time.....

i will think about things and get myself into situations i shouldnt be in and even if nothing comes of it the guilt i feel is overwhelming...

how i see it, and please correct me if im wrong is that, if we are saying here we feel guilty about these thoughts and we are recognising the issue then at least were on the right path...

there was time wen i enjoyed the thoughts and didnt think anything of them...

but now i know there wrong and my heart is being convicted although the guilt still kicks in big time, it seems that each time i get into a situation or thought pattern its gettin easier to flee n break it

its all about perserverence

i think the most difficult thing ive found is, being honest with you now, ive had sex before marriage and ive struggled with gettin to the point of no return wen u just loose all inhibitions and the act happens.... and its mad cos u think how could something so right be so wrong...

but in that moment of release it all seems worth it... yet we soon realise it wasnt...

it was wen i didnt enjoy sex anymore i firstly thought it was to do with me n ash but realised it was my heart being convicted that i know why i shouldnt be doing it, and from then on i havent enjoyed sex at all n dont think i will now until me n ash r married...

should i of fleed from ash wen we started sinning together i dont know...

we still fall but hardly ever...

ive had alot of spiritual difficulties but the impure thoughts and acts has been and still is the biggest ever...

all i can be is trying, and make sure i pick myself up after n get bak on track straight away...

its an issue that has to be taken serious if not it can and will ruin your relationships, self control, and self worth...

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  30
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

The Best way to get rid of these things is like this; whenever you get a thought which is wrong to you, say:

"God I give you this thought."

you might need to say it a lot sometimes, maybe 6 times an hour, maybe 60, more if your in a pit.

Trust me, it will help. Please try this.

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  63
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  03/11/1975

I am new hear Please forgive me if I come off wrong about posting this way.

1st I find it Ironic the 1st post on this topic is froma man asking for help from men.

Yet in four pages of responce it is the women that know what they are talking about it this department.

Go Cadalac and I am sory I forgot the other Gals name. But she seemed to get it as well.

THIS IS REALLY IMPORRTANT FOR MEN.

I am NOT going to give you some lame advice that you may or may not take from my personal wall of failure.

However I am going to tell you whare I found the strength to fight this war. As that is what it is a war for the mind.

there are some questions I bet you dont really have answers for.

Who are you? (No thats your name), (Sorry thats what you do for a living) Get the idea Who are you is one of the hardest questions to answer.

I am gonna hope I am not doing something wrong in this forum.

For the men that really need help being a man I WAS ONE.

Read Wild At Heart.

lets know the answers to those tuff questions of who we are as men why we are men, and what we are suppose to do about it in the kingdom of God.

The next step is there is a war ever watch rockey it is a fight to the finish BOXing match against MR T and we as men are all to much loosing. So my second statement is

TAKE THE GLOVES OFF. that in mind I have a second book. for ya to read.

Hand Book to spiritul warfare. This Book is bible based as is the other but one difernece is this.

My father read the book when I was 15 (now 31) Me and my sister raised the roof and and were the worst behaived we had ever been. No reading for Dad.

I read the Book My wife went so nuts I had to start reading it at work. Yep I finished it at work. would you like to know what happened. MY wife who hated God beet up my children and then Filed divorce. This is not ment to scare but to relize this is a high impact book the bible has alot to help but for normal people it is hard to gather it all up. this book does that satan hates this book not becuase it is more important that the bible but becuase it teaches us how to pull out many of those swords we just dont know how to use.

Listen Guys this is my final thought

I am here for ya been through more then most and more then anything in this world I want to be there to make a difference in every life I can.

Please feel free to email me (edited)

Heck if you are realy in trouble (I believe in D.O.G.)

You can even call me I dont realy care

here is my cell (edit)

Yep that is how serious I am about being there For Gods Children

Edited by IslandRose

• 6 months later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  207
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

heres an idea, why not enjoy these PERFECTLY natural thoughts?

Because it's a form a slavery; a prison of the mind. The best prison is the prison you don't even realize you're in. People are admitting they don't WANT these thoughts, we Christians don't want them, we don't want to be a slave to disgusting thoughts that are perverse. It's better to bring every thought into the captivity and obedience of Christ. He wants to set you free.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  38
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I wonder sometimes where does a mans "need" for a wife end (Gen. 2:18), and "lust" begin? I struggle with this issue as much as lust itself. I know its not wrong for a man to want a wife and to pray about it, but at the same time, when does "wanting a wife" become lust?

Do other single guys like, lay in bed at night and can't sleep sometimes because you are restless and really trying not to think about it, but you are needing a wife so much it hurts in the pit of your stomache? And all you can do about it is pray to God to help you have temperance, and help keep your mind clean, and that he will make provision? Does this happen for single women who really want a husband? I mean, what is "normal" in this regard?

Marriage only ends up adding even more guilt into the equation, as I have never talked with anyone who overcame their problem with lust merely by finding a wife(or husband). Once the "high" feeling of new love and marriage develops back into everyday life, we seem to revert back to the old lustful thought processes. I ADORE my wife, and I ADORE Christ, but I still wrestle with this issue of lust daily, I have for years (decades). I pray constantly for it to be removed from me, I have tried everything (except a lust exorcism :wub: ), and I still have to do battle with it constantly. How I lament the guilt my flesh causes me to feel