• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

Hi, I'm new to this. I just love to hear what God is speaking to others!! :cool:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

The evil one is coming........... watch and be alert...... Jesus follows after.....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,244
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

Actually, i believe God talks to me all the time, not by a loud voice, but he feeds me information i wouldn't have ever known without him telling me.

I pray to God for Knowlledge and sure enough i gain the knowlledge, he is pretty cool that Holy Spirit. :cool:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  269
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

This is a great question. :cool:

I feel like God has been telling me lately to watch out for false doctrine, false teachers and to make sure that I am walking in the Spirit so I can discern truth from lies.

Truth and lies can sound so much alike.

Rania

Guest Soulfly

what do you guys mean "speaking to you" ...do you hear a physical voice in your mind or soemthing? walk me through it.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,244
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

No I do not hear a audible voice coming down from heaven, but when i pray God gives me information out of no were i wouldn't have had if i'd not prayed for knowlledge. Kinda like that for me....

Recently I had a person on my job that was trying to cause a major problem. Prior to this God gave me scriptures from Isaiah. My prayer partner had scriptures for me from the Lord talking about petitions signed against me. I prayed about it, he gave me more and more clarity on the fact that I couldn't walk in Fear and I had to fully depend and trust him. I had a dream; a beautiful voice was singing; and I thought the melody was great, but within me I heard," listen"; They were singing that they wanted me gone; I woke up to late to spend good fellowship time with Jesus; so I asked him to speak to me in the shower and help me understand the dream; Out of my spirit came a song that said: I am with you Why should you be afraid, repeating over and over; I had no fear. I walk into my office for business and my partner said that a person came in and said that someone wanted her to sign a petition against me-she told that person **** no, I said I'm not concerned, God is with me!!! During this time and even now, I have been studying Hezekiah dealing with the Assyrian King. Whats amazing is that if you study deep into the word; you find meanings of their names, etc. In the end it was learning to remain Godly under fire. Believe me it was tough. It made me so dependent on him.

Another cool thing was that the devil-obviously aware would speak out of the mouths of

people who didn't know me. I had a man walk up to me and said; when will you be evicted

from the place; I spoke boldly, laughing in his face; Not until I'm good and ready. I had

the desire to leave; but the Lord let me know through his word that my strength would be

in waiting and standing. Also, as weard as it sounds when the person who caused the problems came to my office I was unusually nice to her, it wasn't me; my flesh would have

done really bad things, but man I had peace; she couldn't figure me out; she unfortunately was used by satan, but I felt the Lord used her to equipe me for battle. Man I totally know he is on my side.

I also learned that the type of job I have involves walking in authority-and just because I am a Christian doesn't mean I lie down and let people walk on me. I will walk in forgiveness with those who do me wrong; because it is God that will take care of situations and people that try to come against you.

Whew!! Glory to God!!!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  269
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

what do you guys mean "speaking to you" ...do you hear a physical voice in your mind or soemthing? walk me through it.

Not audible, no.

A quiet voice in my head while praying. Thoughts throughout the day......etc. But the most frequent way I hear him (99% of the time) is through the study of the Word.

It is so important.

Which reminds me......if I hear a still small voice and it doesn't agree with scripture, it isn't from God.

Rania

P.S. Candi! That was awesome! :blink:

Edited by Rania

Anyone else? What is God speaking to you?

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  972
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  07/07/1964

This is a great question. ;)

I feel like God has been telling me lately to watch out for false doctrine, false teachers and to make sure that I am walking in the Spirit so I can discern truth from lies.

Truth and lies can sound so much alike.

Rania

Ditto!

Plus he has been really leading back to............1 Cor 2:2For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.

In his love,

Brian