tah

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,181
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

My normal response to stuff like this is to just grieve and cry and ask the Lord to just have mercy ...

But this story made me mad...

When I was a very young Christian I read a story about Jesus and I am not recounting it because I do not want to corrupt someone elses mind...

In the story I read something supposedly happened with Christ that would have made Him not God...

My poor heart struggled with that for many years before my faith was strong enough and I knew Him enough to know that what I had read was sheer blasphamy..

God help the poor young ones who see this and have to struggle with their faith because of it...

I would warn every one I know not to see this peice of blasphamy..

Yes , God is bigger...but He was bigger that the "tree of the knowledge of good and evil" but we sure do suffer the consequesces of Adam and Eve eating from it...

I believe we will suffer the consequesces of corruption if we just think "oh heck its just a movie"...

Folks, You are what you eat....that is a fact....

tah, I think it is much more than what you eat. This story line is the beginning of the Merovingian

blood line which may well figure into where the son of perdition validates his right to be a world leader and to be god himself after satan takes over his body. It is very important that we talk to anyone who gives this story any creedance whatsoever for it is the building block of a lot of misery coming toward this world. Don't get upset over it for it should be expected..... it's part of end times and belongs here.... if one buys into this story, they will easily buy into the whole end deception and follow the so called "antichrist" to perdition....