Guest Ashley99

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  881
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

I wonder if Greenspan has been Saved...?

t.

:rolleyes::P:P

That's a good one Ted! :t2:

Imagine a christian globalist :x: :P

People do it all the time. His name is George Bush.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,065
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/03/1958

I don't understand what you guys are talking about. This is what I learned in my economics class.....

The Federal Reserve, the central bank of the United States, was founded by Congress in 1913 to provide the nation with a safer, more flexible, and more stable monetary and financial system.

Today the Federal Reserve's duties fall into four general areas: (1) conducting the nation's monetary policy; (2) supervising and regulating banking institutions and protecting the credit rights of consumers; (3) maintaining the stability of the financial system; and (4) providing certain financial services to the U.S. government, the public, financial institutions, and foreign official institutions.

IR rose.gif

Please dont take this wrong IR,

but arent these schools the same ones that teach the theory of evolution is correct? and have abandoned the teachings of creation and God?

These schools teach us what our government wants us to learn.

This has been a very interesting thread.

I'd like to throw a little more fuel to the fire, Is Washington DC actually a state within the union or is it really owned by another country?

I know that it is not a state within the union, I believe that it is designated as a district, but I can't wait to hear the real answer to this one. You're right this thread is very interesting! I learn something every time I come to this board from all the various opinions and people who are so much smarter than I am. I try my best to keep my eye on our government, that awful incident at Kent State(now I've really dated myself) woke me up at a young age as to exactly the lengths that our government would go to, to achieve thier means. I think that we really need to watch them now as our time grows short.

I'd like to throw a little more fuel to the fire, Is Washington DC actually a state within the union or is it really owned by another country?

I know, I know. It's owned by England. I didn't read it too close and I don't remember the details but I saw it not too long ago.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

So I am really hoping the the rapture will occur before we get to much older or an awful lot of us babyboomers are apt to be missing a few meals in these parts.

Kelly: From my own personal experience, I've already found the answer to this...The bible says: The generous man, he himself will be blessed.

It also says of the generous man, his children will never beg for bread.

There's many others...but the point being, if you are obedient and give to the Lord's work with the right motives (right heart) ...you will never beg for bread. You're needs will always be provided...no matter what.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

I just rec'd this from George via my daily Worthy Devotions and thought it revelent:

Lamentations 3:22-23 It is of the LORD

Guest idolsmasher
I find it utterly amazing that the Fed continues to lower interest rates to the point of nil and expects THIS to improve the economy.

I suspect that if the US economy is still bad, it would have been even worse if interest rates were high. I don't know much about it but I thought the 1% was the prime lending rate. Having such a low interst loan should encourage a lot of borrowing to start businesses and encourage a lot of new construction and investment and these in turn create jobs because everyone is borrowing and building and investing in new equipement, infrastucture, housing, business ventures, etc. Because of the increased borrowing and investing there should be tons of spin off jobs created to supply all this activity with the equipement and materials needed for these tasks. It seems to me to be a very wise decision to keep lending rates low. Investements should be in fixed interest investments or real estate and growth areas until things pick up. The economy has to be on the upswing before raising interest rates or everything will stagnate and spending will drop off. Just my 2 cents worth.

Could somebody please explain to me why England owns our country's capital?Thank you Cat's for sharing that devotion, it's really hard to watch my sister's loose everything they have worked their entire lives for; it was much easier on me when I went through it; but to see it happen to my loved ones is very trying.

I don

This map shows a Masonic compass with the circle around the Capital building. Note the location of the Washington Monument and use your imagination to determine what that might mean to an occultist.

Go to this map and trace from Dupont Circle - National Geographic Society - Logan Circle - Thomas Circle - Mt. Vernon Square - West on K Street - Southwest to the White House - back up to K Street - Washington Circle and there is one section missing. There is one of the most significant occult symblos placed right over the White House.

How did that happen? Coincidence? Not likely, I'm thinking. To me this one more piece of evidence that the controlling spirit of the government of the United States is not and never has been any more 'Christain' than the Catholic church is or ever has been.