• Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  133
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/14/1982

Hi Graham,

Nice to see on the boards again! :noidea:

Your theory has 2 basic flaws:

1. The RCC, publicly and totally,worships and adores Jesus as Lord and God, King and Saviour.

2. The RCC, publicly and flatly, rejects Satan.

Peace,

Fiosh

Will the anti-christ know he is the anti-christ? There were those who rejected Jesus because they thought He worked for satan. Muslims reject the US of A because they believe the US of A is the great satan. Wouldn't rejecting satan be the same as rejecting the one you are opposed to regardless if you are Christian or not?

Hi Geri,

RE: "Wouldn't rejecting satan be the same as rejecting the one you are opposed to regardless if you are Christian or not?"

I see your point, and that might be true for Muslims who do not know Jesus.

But, the RCC recognizes Jesus, the Son of God, born of a virgin, 2000+ years ago. Full God and fully man. Died, Rose, Ascended. Sits at the right hand of the Father. That Jesus Christ is the one we know and worship.

Satan. The evil one mentioned in Scripture. The fallen angel, Lucifer. The one who tempted Christ in the desert. The one who prowls like a hungry lion. We recognize him as real and alive, having personhood.

When the antichrist appears, those who know Jesus will recognize him(the antichrist) by his false teaching.

The RCC is firm in its foundation. Has been since the beginning. It will not crumble. It will not fail Jesus. It will not follow Satan.

In fact, it will lead the world in recognizing, opposing and defeating the antichrist. Watch and see. You can all apologize to me at the banquet! :noidea:

May the peace of the risen Christ....my Lord and my God....be with you,

Fiosh

:noidea:

We'll know soon enough my friend, Im watching my church like a hawk to see any compromise on the Christian message, Im sure they wont let me down, but the one world church will canopy cover a lot of churches, and I believe the ones that join in with it WILL HAVE TO compromise Christian teachings to accomodate the counterfeit faiths, and that is bad bad news for the churches who go along with it.

I personally see the ecumenical movement as being the creators of that one world church, and the Christians will start to come out of her when the compromises are introduced. Jesus said "come out of her my people".

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23

I think reading these that its up to each of us to ensure we follow Jesus more tha ever now and make sure none of us compromise.

Rest assures if Im wrong Ill be the first to admit it, I not too proud to admit being wrong, and if my church is envolved in the onw world church, it will be without me.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,663
  • Content Per Day:  0.53

I think reading these that its up to each of us to ensure we follow Jesus more tha ever now and make sure none of us compromise.

Rest assures if Im wrong Ill be the first to admit it, I not too proud to admit being wrong, and if my church is envolved in the onw world church, it will be without me.

Amen!

Islam will be part of the one world religion in my opinion, they have been present at ecumenical meetings of the RCC and when the previous pope in the 70's famously said to the Poles (paraphrase as I dont have the exact quote on hand) ' it doesnt matter what god you believe in, once you believe in a god', this paved the way for the 'all roads lead to Rome' or 'all religions lead to God' ethos which will typify the one world religion.

I did a quick check of the Vatican website to locate the speech you referenced. Unfortunately I was not able to, as there are about 20 speeches during his trip to Poland....and they are printed on the website in Italian! :o:)

So, let me respond to this comment by sharing a brief excerpt from John Paul II's book "Crossing the Threshold of Hope".

In his chapter on Islam he states:

"Whoever knows the Old and New Testaments, and then reads the Koran, clearly sees the proces by which it completely reduces Divine Revelation. It is impossible not to note the movement away from what God said about Himself, first in the Old Testament through the Prophets, and then finally in the New Testament through His Son. In Islam all the richness of God's self-revelation, which constitutes the heritage of the Old and New Testaments, has definitely been set aside.

Some of the most beautiful names in the human language are given to the God of the Koran, but He is ultimately a God outside of the world, a God who is only Majesty, never Emmanuel, God-with-us. Islam is not a religion of redemption. There is no room for the Cross and the Resurrection. "

Doesn't sound like the words of a man who would say, "it doesn't matter what god you believe in".

Peace,

Fiosh

:emot-hug:

Ill have a look and try and find it for you, its quite infamous, landed him in quite a bit of hot water at the time as far as I know, you'll have to excuse my scepticism but I wouldnt be surprised if they did everything in their power to remove it from records!!

Ill have a look and try and find it for you, its quite infamous, landed him in quite a bit of hot water at the time as far as I know, you'll have to excuse my scepticism but I wouldnt be surprised if they did everything in their power to remove it from records!!

Might you be confusing him with Mother Teresa? There was a statement along those lines attributed to her a few years ago. Whether or not it was factual, I'm not sure.

No it was definitely the Polish pope in a visit to Poland, Ill get back to you about it when I find out, my friends are more up to date on this stuff than I am right now, my head is full of economic theory still!!

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

This is a most interesting dicussion from two people, who I find both well informed and it is good IG that you brought the subject up, because I was a great reader of Barry Smiths books and paper until he went to be with the Lord. Fiosh I can see where you are coming from sister as well regarding the RCC not buying into this one world order of religion.

However the bible does predict or prophesy an apstacy or a falling away and I believe their will be a huge amount of saints from all denoms who will fall for this ecumanistic (sp) following and allow themselves to be lured by some church leaders who are very experienced in marketing the church. The apostacy is gathering momentum, spurred on by the devil himself and we have been commissioned to preach the gospel in spirit and in truth, so all we can do is be watchmen and expose those who are preaching a false gospel.

good posting.

eric.

This is a most interesting dicussion from two people, who I find both well informed and it is good IG that you brought the subject up, because I was a great reader of Barry Smiths books and paper until he went to be with the Lord. Fiosh I can see where you are coming from sister as well regarding the RCC not buying into this one world order of religion.

However the bible does predict or prophesy an apstacy or a falling away and I believe their will be a huge amount of saints from all denoms who will fall for this ecumanistic (sp) following and allow themselves to be lured by some church leaders who are very experienced in marketing the church. The apostacy is gathering momentum, spurred on by the devil himself and we have been commissioned to preach the gospel in spirit and in truth, so all we can do is be watchmen and expose those who are preaching a false gospel.

good posting.

eric.

Thank you brother, I take your post as a compliment.

Its good to see also that Barry Smith is still on the agenda, I wish more people could see his stuff or that it was promoted better, Ive never seen such a good end times preacher as him. He had a wish that he would be here for the rapture, too bad for him that it wasnt in God's plan but I seriously doubt hes complaining cos of where he is now!!

Did you see his video on the US Dollar and freemasonry with the stuff about skull & bones? Made me think a lot differently about George W, I did have a lot of hostility towards him but now I feel a lot of sympathy for him, hes in an awful position of being tied to a satanic cult which has run through generations of his family, but has since prayed the sinner's prayer and joined the family of God, so he is torn badly, but as Barry SMith says, its now up to God to get him out of there and that we all did things in our pre-Christian lives we are not proud of, so nobody (especially Christians) should be hostile towards him or use this information against him for being in a satatnic organisation.

In fact, I might even do a thread about Barry Smith with a link to his online store. Is that allowed? Is very cheap material to buy but it is highly informational and done in a way to make is very watchable.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

good posting.

eric.

Thank you brother, I take your post as a compliment.

Its good to see also that Barry Smith is still on the agenda, I wish more people could see his stuff or that it was promoted better, Ive never seen such a good end times preacher as him. He had a wish that he would be here for the rapture, too bad for him that it wasnt in God's plan but I seriously doubt hes complaining cos of where he is now!!

Did you see his video on the US Dollar and freemasonry with the stuff about skull & bones? Made me think a lot differently about George W, I did have a lot of hostility towards him but now I feel a lot of sympathy for him, hes in an awful position of being tied to a satanic cult which has run through generations of his family, but has since prayed the sinner's prayer and joined the family of God, so he is torn badly, but as Barry SMith says, its now up to God to get him out of there and that we all did things in our pre-Christian lives we are not proud of, so nobody (especially Christians) should be hostile towards him or use this information against him for being in a satatnic organisation.

In fact, I might even do a thread about Barry Smith with a link to his online store. Is that allowed? Is very cheap material to buy but it is highly informational and done in a way to make is very watchable.

IG, conspiracy type threads and links are not allowed per George. Here's what he had to say-this is a pinned topic in the Controversial Forum if you want to check it out:

Hello brothers and sisters in the Lord,

I recognize that this forum is the "Controversial" forum and we discuss subjects here that are HIGHLY controversial! But it's really becoming apparent that MANY of the CONTROVERSIAL threads DO NOT glorify, build up, edify, or produce ANY GODLY FRUIT!

This is a CHRISTIAN forum board where we LIFT UP, BUILD UP, EDIFY, and ENCOURAGE the body of Christ -- this is our CALLING!

I will be actively encouraging people to report threads that do not fulfill our calling as an internet ministry! There are THOUSANDS of MESSAGE BOARDS out there, but we want to SET OURSELVES APART where JESUS and JESUS alone is magnified and glorified!

Let me explain MY position on certain kinds of threads and why they are not BENEFICIAL to the body of Christ.

CONSPIRACY THEORIES -- I have heard it all, about how the Illuminati is going to take over the world, the Skull & Bones, Masonic conspiracies, etc. etc. Why I believe this is NOT beneficial to the body? Because they are just a DETOUR from what your focus should be! You see EVEN if everything you read from the "SECRET" societies were TRUE -- YOU COULDN'T DO ANYTHING TO STOP IT ANYWAY! It's just a sidetrack issue! I don't need to read about how some NWO is coming to realize that Jesus is coming back SOON! I already know that! I'm not going to win someone to the LORD by telling him about these "secret societies" -- I'm going to win them to the LORD by showing him the LORD in the word, and even more so in MY LIFE!

I'm sorry but a BELIEVER should not FEAR anyone, but only GOD and God will handle all those things we cannot even begin to handle!

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING -- GREAT! If Big Brother is listening on my phone, then BIG BROTHER is gonna get saved! If Big Brother is watching every move on the internet -- PRAISE GOD, because Big brother is going to get saved! I'm HOPE that BIG BROTHER is watching me -- because I'll be collecting rewards that I didn't even know about!

I've met believers CONSUMED by fear -- fear of the NWO, fear of Big Brother, and you know what -- they have been distracted by FEAR -- instead of being focused on LOVE -- the love of God for us, our love for God -- and when you focus is on LOVE then LOVE casts out all fear!

Another problem with "conspiracy threads" is they are often not based on FACTS, but rather conjecture or based on I heard from someone from the "inside" without any identities revealed. I don't want anyone to waste their time reading on Worthy Boards.

We are to EDIFY, BUILD UP, DISCIPLE, TRAIN, and ENCOURAGE the body fo Christ -- that's our calling.

I'm going to be yanking conpiracy theory threads fairly quickly from now on -- because it's not part of our calling as a ministry! There are THOUSANDS of message boards out there you can spin conspiracy theories on -- it's just not going to be happening on this one!

Your brother in Christ with much agape love,

George