• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  582
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/10/1970

so much error...so little time.

"Did you know that many animals Yahuweh declares to be healthy for consumption take a minimum of 12 hours for the food they eat to be utilized by their systems; and that during this process all the toxins that are poisonous to human consumption are filtered out of their systems within that time? But with the pig, and other unclean animals, a maximum of 4 hours is not uncommon."

Just one of many outlandish statements with no scientific basis. The more time in the system the more "toxins" absorbed and the more they are reflected int the liver and fat of the animal.

Many many many others...but its been a long night in the ER and I am tired.

Dr. Steve

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

"Did you know that many animals Yahuweh declares to be healthy for consumption take a minimum of 12 hours for the food they eat to be utilized by their systems; and that during this process all the toxins that are poisonous to human consumption are filtered out of their systems within that time? But with the pig, and other unclean animals, a maximum of 4 hours is not uncommon."

Just one of many outlandish statements with no scientific basis. The more time in the system the more "toxins" absorbed and the more they are reflected int the liver and fat of the animal.

Dr. Steve

That's what I would have thought.....But then I'm not a doctor :noidea:

In some ways, isn't the human system generally more effective for combatting toxins than animals? Maybe that's just my concept. In any case, I've always heard that when a person swallows something that's harmful to their system the first thing that happens is that the body tries to get rid of it as fast as possible. Alcohol is processed by the human liver in about an hour per ounce (Or so I understand). Too much alcohol and one of two things happens: Throwing up, or loss of brain function.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

Pass the bacon and sausage please! :noidea:

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

hello

Well I must say that I am a fan of eating pork :th_praying: and I am also a fan of God's word so let me fan a little here seeing as you asked.

There is nothing outwardly that I can eat or drink and swallow it down into my body and ending up in my belly that can defile me. nothing I take into my body outwardly inwardly can defile my heart and make it unclean before God.

The things that will however defile my body is the things that come inwardly outwardly it is the sins of the heart inwardly that is acted out outwardly that defile a persons body the sins of one's own heart.

The things that one eats or drinks and takes into their bodies outwardly to inside their bodies does not enter their hearts for it goes into their belly and it cannot defile their hearts in this manner and you are clean in your body you have not sinned or been defiled.

The body then takes those things taken into the belly and begins to purge or cleanse itself from all meats and drinks that you have taken into your belly. When the body has done it's work then you have the draught experiece as what goes into the belly will come again out of the belly we call this process going to the bathroom.

It is in the draught of the bathroom our bodies are cleansed from the foods and drinks we took into our bellies. The food and drinks will never defile our hearts and make us unclean before God for they do not enter into our hearts in order to defile us before God for that is a big lie especially within the last days and it will only increase as foretold in the book of Timothy people would teach to abstain from certain meats in last days and this food kick is everywhere around us.

Now in saying this I understand naturally it is just a good thing to take care of one self physically and just smart to not do harmful things to hurt yourself so you can live a good life down here. But eating food and drinking liquids will never be a sin to any of us for they cannot defile our hearts before God. Food does simply not have that power for it goes into our bellies and then it is purged once again. Sin resides with our hearts as we harbor it their inwardly and if not dealt with it will express itself outwardly when committing sin and it is then our bodies are defiled in the eyes of God as the teaching of Jesus was going in

Mark chapter 7

Matthew 14

this inquiry from the Pharisees came about right after Jesus had fed the multitude with two loaves and fishes for his followers out on the country where they had followed Jesus to the point of some of them not having even any food and Jesus was moved with compassion and he feeds them miraculously and the multitude did not wash out here like the Pharisee had taught so naturally all these followers of Jesus now are unclean within their eyes as they have gone against their traditions as taught and eaten with unclean hand out there on the country side with Jesus that day and this controversy came from that. But Jesus sets them straight in Mark chapter 7 and in Matthew chapter 14

OC

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  331
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  08/02/1949

The Church is never given any dietary laws in the New Testament. I watch what I eat and how much I eat. I love bacon but I rarely eat it. Not because it will make me "unclean" but because I am a fitness buff. I will eat bacon once in a while. I generally avoid too much fat and grease in my meat.

I have cut down on my consumption of canned and processed foods. Again this is because I feel better eating raw vegetables and natural foods and I have more endurance and my "plumbing" seems to work better.

James gave the church some rules.

Acts 15:19-20 Wherefore my sentence is, that we trouble not them, which from among the Gentiles are turned to God: But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood.

I follow the above guidelines and do whatever I think is wise when it comes to diet.

I don't judge my brothers and sisters in Christ if they choose to eat a pizza with Canadian Bacon. I might have a slice myself.

We are not under Jewish law.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  195
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Dr. Steve

doctors floor me. so much knowledge, so little wise use of it. what you just said should be ample evidence that eating any animal is a bad idea.

little lesson for you, doc. all like on earth gets its energy from the sun. humans can get their energy directly from the sun, they can eat it as a second-hand source in plants, or they can get this energy third hand from animals. you will notice that animals eating animals is fourth hand. the fish in the sea that do this now have too much mercury concentrated in them to be safe at all. tuna is out for anyone, not just pregnant women. there is no safe amount of exposure to elemental mercury. you will notice in the bible that all predators and carion eaters or not even considered.

people worry about the protein and the calcium and other such things they need and say we must get from meat. poppycock. a cow can easily tell you otherwise. with those giant bones, large muscles, and gallons of milk they produce, where does all of that protein and minerals come from? grass.

open your bible and read abot nebbuchadnezzar. his rich living and lavish meals of whatever and however much he wanted(and possibly some STDs) made him a madman. what was the cure? seven years of living out in the open air and eating grass for seven years. that is no coincidence. that IS the cure. seven years of fasting on wheatgrass juice would cure anyone of anything.

if i were you, i would believe your bible over your med school profs. the bible says you cant add on day to your life. that means that all of the sucesses you see in medicine is simply mitigating processes which were already taking years off. when it comes to health, prevention is the only cure. but without instant gratification, it is ignored or even scoffed at. for you, the ultimate in job security. cheers.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  195
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

hello

Well I must say that I am a fan of eating pork :th_praying: and I am also a fan of God's word so let me fan a little here seeing as you asked.

There is nothing outwardly that I can eat or drink and swallow it down into my body and ending up in my belly that can defile me. nothing I take into my body outwardly inwardly can defile my heart and make it unclean before God.

The things that will however defile my body is the things that come inwardly outwardly it is the sins of the heart inwardly that is acted out outwardly that defile a persons body the sins of one's own heart.

The things that one eats or drinks and takes into their bodies outwardly to inside their bodies does not enter their hearts for it goes into their belly and it cannot defile their hearts in this manner and you are clean in your body you have not sinned or been defiled.

The body then takes those things taken into the belly and begins to purge or cleanse itself from all meats and drinks that you have taken into your belly. When the body has done it's work then you have the draught experiece as what goes into the belly will come again out of the belly we call this process going to the bathroom.

It is in the draught of the bathroom our bodies are cleansed from the foods and drinks we took into our bellies. The food and drinks will never defile our hearts and make us unclean before God for they do not enter into our hearts in order to defile us before God for that is a big lie especially within the last days and it will only increase as foretold in the book of Timothy people would teach to abstain from certain meats in last days and this food kick is everywhere around us.

Now in saying this I understand naturally it is just a good thing to take care of one self physically and just smart to not do harmful things to hurt yourself so you can live a good life down here. But eating food and drinking liquids will never be a sin to any of us for they cannot defile our hearts before God. Food does simply not have that power for it goes into our bellies and then it is purged once again. Sin resides with our hearts as we harbor it their inwardly and if not dealt with it will express itself outwardly when committing sin and it is then our bodies are defiled in the eyes of God as the teaching of Jesus was going in

Mark chapter 7

Matthew 14

this inquiry from the Pharisees came about right after Jesus had fed the multitude with two loaves and fishes for his followers out on the country where they had followed Jesus to the point of some of them not having even any food and Jesus was moved with compassion and he feeds them miraculously and the multitude did not wash out here like the Pharisee had taught so naturally all these followers of Jesus now are unclean within their eyes as they have gone against their traditions as taught and eaten with unclean hand out there on the country side with Jesus that day and this controversy came from that. But Jesus sets them straight in Mark chapter 7 and in Matthew chapter 14

OC

jesus was addressing spiritual things, not health issue. he was also addressing people who already ate kosher RELIGIOUSLY. none of them, including jesus, would have dreamed of chewing on a greasy peice of pork fat.

it is obvious for some here that what their flesh craves is more important than their well being. jesus said he will give us the desires of our heart. enjoy.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  363
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

What about this passage? Nobody seemed to mention it:

Act 10:9 On the next day, as they were on their way and approaching the city, Peter went up on the housetop about the sixth hour to pray.

Act 10:10 But he became hungry and was desiring to eat; but while they were making preparations, he fell into a trance;

Act 10:11 and he *saw the sky opened up, and an object like a great sheet coming down, lowered by four corners to the ground,

Act 10:12 and there were in it all kinds of four-footed animals and crawling creatures of the earth and birds of the air.

Act 10:13 A voice came to him, "Get up, Peter, kill and eat!"

Act 10:14 But Peter said, "By no means, Lord, for I have never eaten anything unholy and unclean."

Act 10:15 Again a voice came to him a second time, "What God has cleansed, no longer consider unholy."

Act 10:16 This happened three times, and immediately the object was taken up into the sky.

Personally, I do not eat anything from a pig. Not for any reason other than I don't like it. I don't like bacon, pork, porkchops, ham, smoked ham, and any other thing from a pig. When I was much younger one of my first jobs was grocery delivery. I worked for two brothers who were Jewish. They would "sneek" pork & ham at work, but never at home. They used to tell me their wives would love me because I didn't eat anything from a pig. I have no problems, because of the quote I used from Acts, for any one to eat pig or anything else. Rabbit was on the list of unclean animals not to eat. However, I love rabbit. I interpret the above quote from Acts to be the green light to eating whatever food you would like, as long as it doesn't make your brother to stumble.

Rom 14:1 Now accept the one who is weak in faith, but not for the purpose of passing judgment on his opinions.

Rom 14:2 One person has faith that he may eat all things, but he who is weak eats vegetables only.

Rom 14:3 The one who eats is not to regard with contempt the one who does not eat, and the one who does not eat is not to judge the one who eats, for God has accepted him.

I see only green lights for eating anything. AS long as we don't make glutton's of ourselves.

in Him;

corey

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

I dont eat pork.....because I dont like pork. Some rare occassions, I will eat ham or bacon, but mostly I dont eat any pork. However, I am free within His grace to eat pork if I choose to.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

open your bible and read abot nebbuchadnezzar. his rich living and lavish meals of whatever and however much he wanted(and possibly some STDs) made him a madman. what was the cure? seven years of living out in the open air and eating grass for seven years. that is no coincidence. that IS the cure. seven years of fasting on wheatgrass juice would cure anyone of anything.

You prove your lack of Biblical knowledge! He was being punished for his actions and God turned him over to being a madman!

See what the Bible has to say:

Daniel 4:9 "Twelve months later he was walking on the {roof of} the royal palace of Babylon. 30 "The king reflected and said, 'Is this not Babylon the great, which I myself have built as a royal residence by the might of my power and for the glory of my majesty?' 31 "While the word {was} in the king's mouth, a voice came from heaven, {saying,} 'King Nebuchadnezzar, to you it is declared: sovereignty has been removed from you, 32 and you will be driven away from mankind, and your dwelling place {will be} with the beasts of the field. You will be given grass to eat like cattle, and seven periods of time will pass over you until you recognize that the Most High is ruler over the realm of mankind and bestows it on whomever He wishes.' 33 "Immediately the word concerning Nebuchadnezzar was fulfilled; and he was driven away from mankind and began eating grass like cattle, and his body was drenched with the dew of heaven until his hair had grown like eagles' {feathers} and his nails like birds' {claws.}

34 "But at the end of that period, I, Nebuchadnezzar, raised my eyes toward heaven and my reason returned to me, and I blessed the Most High and praised and honored Him who lives forever; For His dominion is an everlasting dominion, And His kingdom {endures} from generation to generation. 35 " All the inhabitants of the earth are accounted as nothing, But He does according to His will in the host of heaven And {among} the inhabitants of earth; And no one can ward off His hand Or say to Him, ' What have You done?' 36 "At that time my reason returned to me. And my majesty and splendor were restored to me for the glory of my kingdom, and my counselors and my nobles began seeking me out; so I was reestablished in my sovereignty, and surpassing greatness was added to me. 37 "Now I, Nebuchadnezzar, praise, exalt and honor the King of heaven, for all His works are true and His ways just, and He is able to humble those who walk in pride."

Your exegis of Scripture is completely horrible! You cannot insert meanings that are not there and that is exactly what you are doing!!!! Before you attempt to teach others, I would suggest you grasp a basic understanding of the Bible, and you DO NOT grasp even the most elementary concepts!

As for eating meat, I will let the Apostle Paul speak:

I Corinthians 10:25 Eat anything that is sold in the meat market without asking questions for conscience' sake

Now given your sloppy way of inserting whatever meaning you want into Scripture, I'm sure you will say Paul was at the meat market buying tofu or something, but such is not the case!

Also, what do you do with the Scripture of Jesus feeding the multitude with fish? We're awaiting anxiously to see how you explain it away! :thumbsup: