IGNORED

Dangerous Heresy

LadyRaven

Guest shiloh357
it doesn't matter that maybe they have dredged up old, OLD information and message snippets which they have since refined, or cast aside, not to mention that many such quotes are simply out of context.
Really?? Prove it. Take those quotes and put them back in their original context so we can see what they really said.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

it doesn't matter that maybe they have dredged up old, OLD information and message snippets which they have since refined, or cast aside, not to mention that many such quotes are simply out of context.
Really?? Prove it. Take those quotes and put them back in their original context so we can see what they really said.

Why dontcha? I'm not interested. :dance:

Guest shiloh357

Why dontcha? I'm not interested. :dance:

Of course you're not interested. Its just like everything else with you. You can't support your beliefs from the Bible, you claim that we are taking Copeland and others out of context (even though you approved of their words earlier), but you cannot provide one scrap of evidence to the contrary. There is no reason at all to believe they are being misquoted or taken out of context unless evidence if provided to the contrary. There really is no reason to believe you since you really cannot support one thing you say.

Just like the Wofers I knew in Tulsa, accountability and accuracy are the two things that they cannot countenance. Accountability and accuracy means they cannot promote their wacky bargain basement theology to gullible people. They have people believing they are little gods and other abominable heresies and anyone that actually holds the the Word of Faith claptrap up to the light of the Scriptures is a "heresy hunter."

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

Floatingaxe wrote.

"I slandered no one.

Sheesh! What is the bride doing to herself? Cutting her wrists?

I claim to NOT know all of those on the little listy, and the ones I am knowledgeable of, I have full confidence in, by their walk that is evident. As I said, I find heresy hunters highly untrustworthy, and mostly that is due to the appearance that it seems to be their full-time job, or a major hobby to seek to discredit other Christians. it doesn't matter that maybe they have dredged up old, OLD information and message snippets which they have since refined, or cast aside, not to mention that many such quotes are simply out of context.

Nope--don't like those who publish trash. It's like the Christian Nancy Grace show.

As I said, when i come across a teacher or preacher I disagree with, I stop listening, pray for them, and don't start a list of wrongs, either, in order to gain notoriety for myself. We, the Body of Christ don't need faceless unknowns with blogs to stand in an authoritative place set up for oneself to warn the Body of Christ. No, we have the word of God, plus our own God-placed leaders who teach us, to whom we submit, and most of all, we have the Holy Spirit who checks us."

Dont you just feel for those heresy hunters with nothing more to do than slander innocent Children of God?

Paul, being slandered and accused of heresy summed up the heresy hunters of his day very well when accused falsley by a certain orator named Tertullus such;

"And when he was called forth, Tertullus began to accuse him, saying, Seeing that by thee we enjoy great quietness, and that very worthy deeds are done unto this nation by thy providence, We accept it always, and in all places, most noble Felix, with all thankfulness. Notwithstanding, that I be not further tedious unto thee, I pray thee that thou wouldest hear us of thy clemency a few words.

For we have found this man a pestilent fellow, and a mover of sedition among all the Jews throughout the world, and a ringleader of the sect of the Nazarenes: For we have found this man a pestilent fellow, and a mover of sedition among all the Jews throughout the world, and a ringleader of the sect of the Nazarenes: Commanding his accusers to come unto thee: by examining of whom thyself mayest take knowledge of all these things, whereof we accuse him. And the Jews also assented, saying that these things were so.

Then Paul, after that the governor had beckoned unto him to speak, answered,

Forasmuch as I know that thou hast been of many years a judge unto this nation, I do the more cheerfully answer for myself: Because that thou mayest understand, that there are yet but twelve days since I went up to Jerusalem for to worship. And they neither found me in the temple disputing with any man, neither raising up the people, neither in the synagogues, nor in the city: Neither can they prove the things whereof they now accuse me.

But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets:" (Acts 24:2-14).

It would be better for some to do this, and let God be the judge.

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." (Matt. 6:33).

Haz.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.26
  • Days Won:  19

Take a break folks. :dance: