OK to kill babies after they're born

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I would agree that there is not a difference in taking the life before or after it is born...... and it's called murder. and it's not right even though this sick world lets abortion go unpunished.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  363
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

And I thought partial birth abortion was the worst thing that could happen to a baby. But this takes the cake. God have mercy on our country. I know a couple who have a downs child. And the child is so full of love and such a wonderful child. I couldn't imagine if they had "killed" her just because she was downs as a new born. All the love her family and friends would have missed out on.

in Him;

-c-

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

This could become a way to control the population of the poor and undesirable.

The family planning bunch will have a hayday with this.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  2,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  03/17/1979

Yes, Geri, unfortunately, that was always the goal of the woman who founded Planned Parenthood. "More children to the deserving, less to the undeserving." And who gets to decide who's deserving? Here I've been thinking that's God's job. Silly me. Planned Parenthood masquerades as "help" for girls in trouble, and they're fooling many. They're nothing more than glorified state-sponsered population control.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,227
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  08/19/1964

This makes me sick....but once you start down the slippery slope......

Kansas Dad

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  961
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

My father in-law is a Bioethicist/philosopher from Franciscan University in Stuebenville, Ohio. He was doing a talk at Princeton and this guy sat in the audience and made several objections. He thinks that all animals are the same and should be treated that way. So if a baby is born with a handicap than we should help society out by killing the baby, just like we would kill a baby dog that has medical problems at birth. What amazes me is that this guy actually has a stage to speak on. Unfortunantly, what he says about society is correct. We are becoming more and more a culture of death...this is especially true in Europe where they have moved farther and farther away from Christianity. It will have to be the Christian who stand up for the truth now, and in the future. A little side note...there is a great Bioethicist at Princeton named Robby George. My father in-law is currectly doing some work with him. :blink:

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  477
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

He thinks that all animals are the same and should be treated that way. So if a baby is born with a handicap than we should help society out by killing the baby, just like we would kill a baby dog that has medical problems at birth.

Killing a baby dog for having medical problems will probably land you in very hot water with PETA and many other animal rights groups...Kill a baby for whatever reason behooves you- it's 100 % legal. Someone's got their priorities mixed up! Not that I'm opposed to the ethical treatment of animals; but why do the liberals dump so much time, money and energy into fighting for "animal rights" and "womens' rights" but ignore the God mandated right to life of a human- of any age...

Matthew 24:12 - Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold

The end is near :)

Tim

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  961
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

He thinks that all animals are the same and should be treated that way. So if a baby is born with a handicap than we should help society out by killing the baby, just like we would kill a baby dog that has medical problems at birth.

Killing a baby dog for having medical problems will probably land you in very hot water with PETA and many other animal rights groups...Kill a baby for whatever reason behooves you- it's 100 % legal. Someone's got their priorities mixed up! Not that I'm opposed to the ethical treatment of animals; but why do the liberals dump so much time, money and energy into fighting for "animal rights" and "womens' rights" but ignore the God mandated right to life of a human- of any age...

Matthew 24:12 - Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold

The end is near :)

Tim

This is very much correct. I can turn on the news and see that a man is going to jail for a year because he kicked his dog. Then right down the street some abortion doctor is killing innocent babies on a daily basis, some of which are minutes away from being born. This is absolutely sick.

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  197
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  08/02/1991

My father in-law is a Bioethicist/philosopher from Franciscan University in Stuebenville, Ohio. He was doing a talk at Princeton and this guy sat in the audience and made several objections. He thinks that all animals are the same and should be treated that way. So if a baby is born with a handicap than we should help society out by killing the baby, just like we would kill a baby dog that has medical problems at birth

Isnt that what hitler did? kill hanicap people? so basicly they agree with hitler on that

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  474
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

It amazes me about partial birth abortion. They will on purpose deliver all but the head, then suck out the brains, then deliver the poor thing. Hello, what is so different than someone taking a hammer and smashing its head when it is all the way out.

Those poor babies feel pain, it doesn't even get comforted by its mother, but enters the world to die a agonizing death because someone finds it inconvienient. How many people want babies and can't have them. What is the difference in pulling it out the rest of the way and handing it over to someone who would love it and wouldn't care that the mother wanted nothing to do with the child. I can name people right off the top of my head that would love a little one!!!

If someone killed someone elses new born, in a simular manner-would they not be guilty by a court of law of murder. How can these doctors sleep at night. Or will we see a change in how the court system views "newborns" in general; that if someone was to murder your newborn, would their life be considered less, in the future, with lesser penalites to the murder, because it is less of a human than say a 30 year old person.

Every life is meant to be present-whether planned or unplanned and no one has the right to murder.

Two things will bring Judgement on a nation: The shedding of innocent blood and IDOL worship!!!

God have mercy!!!

candi

It's amazing how many people have no idea about how this procedure is done. My husband and I keep a tract we pass out trying to raise awareness that explains what it is. Most people find it repugnant when they read about what actually occurs. It is a shame that most of the press out there will never shed the light on what actually goes on during this procedure and during legal abortions. There is such a massive cover up agenda at work to conceal the truth about it.

I actually have a cd that came with a purchase of Mark Crutcher's book 'Lime Five', where after a man explains this procedure at a pro abortion event, and the audience actually starts applauding. :)

Remember Auchwitz...there's a connection.

These are real horrors in the human heart.

God help us to be salt and light, :)