IGNORED

PETA upset with Six Flags

Matthitjah

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shiloh357
This story has upset me, too...BUT...for completely different reasons...for one, it's gross...&...It's still ALIVE...Eww!...at least kill and cook the thing!
What?? You mean you couldn't just pop in your mouth and swallow and let'em crawl the rest of the way down your esophagus? :whistling:

Just kidding... I really do think it is gross too. I will never knowingly eat a bug, that is for sure, I don't care how much protein they have.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,981
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/20/1964

I live in a trailer park, near pine trees. We have two specific kinds of roaches which thrive in this atmosphere and I can't stand it. whichever group gets here first can have mine. If Peta wants to rescue them, I won't stop them. If someone else wants to eat them, I don't care. Just come get the lil buggers.

:taped: Lady Raven!

This story has upset me, too...BUT...for completely different reasons...for one, it's gross...&...It's still ALIVE...Eww!...at least kill and cook the thing!

Warning

Pregnant women should avoid reading this story just like they should avoid riding roller coasters...It's probably just best if you stay away from 6 Flags all together.

I mean, do you really want to wait around for your family to wait in line for the rides or possibly risk seeing others or your own family member(s) eat a large living Madagascar hissing cockroach?!? & then, imagine if your husband should try to kiss you afterward to amuse himself further :P . One might just have to faint away...possibly causing unnecessary harm to you and your child.

:whistling: ...Spare me.

Most seriously, I think this is in very poor taste.

Well, there are simply so many things out there in the world in poor taste...but do we need to get PETA? Most things in poor taste go away if people fail to give them any attention.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  474
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

maybe PETA meant it was gratuituosly cruel to the animals who would be eating the roaches...

:noidea:

HA!...I know that they claim PETA stands for People for the Ethical treatment of Animals, but I would maintain that it is really for the Elevated Treated of Animals...

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

I think everyone..............EVERYWHERE................should gather up all the roaches we can find and mail them to PETA headquarters.

If they want them, I say we give them to them!

Ain't eatin no bug! :noidea:

What?? You mean you couldn't just pop in your mouth and swallow and let'em crawl the rest of the way down your esophagus? :)

Just kidding... I really do think it is gross too. I will never knowingly eat a bug, that is for sure, I don't care how much protein they have.

Shiloh! :o

Don't make me go valleygirl on you... :P

Grossness MAXIMUS! Like, gag me with a living 3 in. Madagascar hissing cockroach... :noidea:

:P

Well, there are simply so many things out there in the world in poor taste...but do we need to get PETA? Most things in poor taste go away if people fail to give them any attention.

Not completely true. My pea green shag carpeting is still here...wears like iron, too...

I think everyone..............EVERYWHERE................should gather up all the roaches we can find and mail them to PETA headquarters.

If they want them, I say we give them to them!

Ain't eatin no bug! :noidea:

hey, i'm with you on that one!!

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  19

What?

I thought PETA stood for this;

P EOPLE