IGNORED

Please read this it is very important . . .

Guest ronald230nc

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,066
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/02/1961

bump once again. It's too important to not be bumped back to the top....

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bump

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  217
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Hey Ronald...that is pretty close to a script I have to follow for Soulwinning..wanna see it?

Here it is...

"Has anyone ever told you that God loves you and that He has a wonderful plan for your life? I have a real quick but important question to ask you. If you were to die this very second, do you know for sure, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you would go to Heaven? (if Yes ask Great, why would you say Yes? if No, proceed with script)

"Let me quickly share with you what the Holy Bible reads. It reads "for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God" and "for the wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord" The Blble also reads, "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved". And you're a "whosoever" right? Of course you are; all of us are...

"I'm going to say a quick prayer for you, Lord bless (fill in name) and his/her family with long and healthy lives. Jesus, make Yourself real in him/her and do a quick work in his/her heart. If (fill in name) has not received Jesus Christ as his/her Lord and Savior I pray he/she will do it now.

"(fill in name), if you would like to receive the gift that God as for you today, say this after me with your heart and lips out loud. Dear Lord Jesus, come into my heart. Forgive me of my sin. Wash me and cleanse me. Set me free. Jesus, that You that You died for me. I believe that You are risen from the dead and that You're coming back again for me. Fill me with the Holy Spirit. Give me a passion for the lost, a hunger for the things of God, and a holy boldness to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I'm saved; I'm born again, I'm forgiven and I'm on my way to Heaven because I have Jesus in my heart."

( from here I am supposed to read this to the person I witness to; as a minister of the gospel of Jesus Christ I tell you today that all of your sins are forgiven. Always remember to run to God and not from God because He loves you and has a great plan for your life.)

Why do we need a script. It's tacky IMO, like those telemarketers that call the house. They could care less really what I think of their product.

Why do we need a script. It's tacky IMO, like those telemarketers that call the house. They could care less really what I think of their product.

Well I sure am glad that's your opinion....

Anita

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  38
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Goldfish to be saved you must not subscribe to mormonism.

:thumbsup: