Guest ROBERT WELLS

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I have started getting spam in my e-mail accout under the name Daave and this is the only formatt that I use that name.

I no longer have a use for Worthy Boards.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  679
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

I have started getting spam in my e-mail accout under the name Daave and this is the only formatt that I use that name.

I no longer have a use for Worthy Boards.

I am so sorry to hear this - I have never received any spam mail as a result of joining Worthy. Do you think it might be that your registered name at Worthy is DaVVe but that you are receiving spam mail under the name DAAve? A double A or a double V can make a lot of difference in the world of spam mail - at least, I think that is the case.

Blessings in Jesus,

Ruth

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,673
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

I am perfectly safe in the hands of the Lord... :noidea:

I know that ..

Rom 8:38 For I am persuaded that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

Rom 8:39 nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

I must say however.... though none of these can take your salvation away, does not eliminate you from this falling away. I mean it is scrumptulescent that none of these can, this just enforces the fact that none can take your free will, not even God. So in turn you can choose to walk away. I once heard a friend say, God will never leave me. This is true, God will never leave you, but you can leave Him.

Beatus Dei, ave Christos!

i believe in once saved always saved but to help you out, you may want to say "leave Jesus..."

the relationship is about you and God THROUGH Jesus.

You talk about walking away from God is a half statement.

just trying to help you out.

im not on your side but i'll let you know if youre stumbling. :noidea: ... 3xR0c|<stAr

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.20

Do I believe in "Once Saved Always Saved"?

No.

Do I believe in perseverance of the saints? Yes, I do.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  98
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Do You Believe in "Once Saved, Always Saved"?

YES.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  23

Not sure.

• Topic Count:  120
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

:20: I BET HALF THE PEOPLE WHO RESPOND TO THIS QUESTION DONT REALLY KNOW THE ANSWER DO THEY? :24:

Jesus said, "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me, and I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand" (John 10:27-29).

If one believes that someone can lose their salvation, then they are essentially saying that Christ's sacrifice on the cross was not good enough. If you are born again your behavior shows that you are a part of Christs family. If you have salvation and you know you have it, you can never lose it...

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  864
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  04/22/1954

I had salvation and I knew I had it ,I did lose it.

Thank God I found it again :20:

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  10

I have a couple of co-workers (very dear friends of mine). Who believe in this very thing. I have mixed feelings. We have discussed it often. They contend (one common point of view) that if a person is saved when they are 20 years old for example, and live for the lord for years and years. Than that person turns away, that they were never really saved. I contend that God does not take away our free will even after we are saved, or we would never sin again.

I think the only real teaching on this that can be problematic is when once saved, always saved is used like fire insurance. You know, people (and there is a lot of them) who say "I was saved and babtisted as a young man or young women" and then just live their life however they want, still very much in the flesh. And they believe they are 100% squared away with God. I think this can be a problem for sure.

I guess my point of view is that I belive that once we give our life to Christ, we are saved. But I believe when can reject him later and he will not force us to walk in his ways. I dont know why anyone who had truly found Christ would turn away, but I believe it has happened. But 2 PETER tells us it is Gods will that we all come to repentence and none perish.

"God is not willing that any should perish, but that all will come to repentence"