undone

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

How dare the potter blame the pot when it has been poorly thrown?

If your standards are so high, why have you made vessels so flawed? And how dare you then hold them accountable.

You answer ME first God. You tell ME about the countless generations of misery on this planet. You explain to ME about the suffering that has gone on.

When you destroyed the earth in the flood, explain to ME about the suffering of the little children as they drowned, crying out to their mothers as the waters rose around them.

When you hardened the heart of pharoah in Egypt, you explain to ME about the first born that were slain and the anguish of their parents.

All the innocents that have suffered horribly and died. In their millions. In every earthquake, tornado, fire. Every traffic accident, every illness and disease.

How dare you judge me. I stand before you, and I condem you God. For your impotence. For your inconsistancy. For your feeble attempts to communicate to your creation. I condemn YOU.

You are not worthy. Do your worst.

Ah, the arrogance of mere men................ :wub:

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your standards are so high, why have you made vessels so flawed? And how dare you then hold them accountable.

You answer ME first God. You tell ME about the countless generations of misery on this planet. You explain to ME about the suffering that has gone on.

When you destroyed the earth in the flood, explain to ME about the suffering of the little children as they drowned, crying out to their mothers as the waters rose around them.

When you hardened the heart of pharoah in Egypt, you explain to ME about the first born that were slain and the anguish of their parents.

All the innocents that have suffered horribly and died. In their millions. In every earthquake, tornado, fire. Every traffic accident, every illness and disease.

How dare you judge me. I stand before you, and I condem you God. For your impotence. For your inconsistancy. For your feeble attempts to communicate to your creation. I condemn YOU.

Ah, the arrogance of mere men................ :huh:

I see it as a heartfelt and stunning rant. Whoa. :P

It is, indeed, stunning. It's also abhorrant and disgusting. Self aggrandizement isn't on the agenda when you stand before the Lord. I pray that this poster finds the Truth before it's too late. :huh:

What would you say or do before the Supreme Judge who holds you accountable to His holy standards? Hypothetically?

Is this the line to the bathroom? I swear I was waiting forever :whistling:

Hold out that hand, young man!!! "Whack!" Now, go and smart talk no more! :emot-highfive:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  498
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/25/1949

HE DIDNT MAKE VESSEL FLAWED.....you are not well informed...sorry..

HE CREATED US PERFECT...WE CHOSE TO GO WRONG....strike one

ALL CONSEQUENCES OF OUR WRONG CHOISE.....strike 2

YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE NEPHILIM and about THEIR DESCENDANTS....no little children of your fertile imagination crying but half human and demon beings...strike 3

He DIDNT hardened Pharahos heart in the sense you intend but because Pharaoh( DEMON POSSESSED SATAN WORSHIPPER) decided to HARDEN HIS HEART against GOD,well,THE GOOD GOD strenghtened pharahos decision...to oppose HIM...

because you see friend..if you decide to follow GOD( YAWEH-JESUS) HE WILL STRENGHTEN that desicision and the opposite is also true...

strike 4

Death and Destruction are CONSEQUENCES of OUR "FREE WILL DECISION TO GO WITH SATAN instead of GOD and so...we REAP what we SOW...

the INCREDIBLE THING is THE GOD IS SO MERCIFUL that SEND JESUS ( prepared BEFORE the foundation of the world btw) TO RESCUE and SAVE those who would CHANGE their mind and TURN to HIM to be saved..and SO PREPARE for them( anyone who BELIEVES) LIFE ETERNAL here and thereafter....

Man...Man...MAN WATCH YOUR MOUTH WHEN YOU SPEAK WOTH THE GREAT ONE OF ISRAEL....be grateful I am not Him,may be you would be cut off while saying" I C....." and turned into smoking ashes...BUT GOD IS MERCIFUL ,VERY VERY MERCIFUL and HE LOVES THE LOST....please TURN to HIM and YOU WILL FIND LOVE and FORGIVENESS...NOW

READ THE BIBLE....GO ON YOUR KNESS and PLEAD MERCY and FORGIVENESS ibn JESUS NAME./..

HE WILL SAVE YOU ETERNALLY and you will find out that WORTHY IS THE LAMB TO RECEIVE GLORY and HONOUR and RICHES and POWER because HE IS THE GREAT GOD...

STOP FOLLOWING THAT DIRTY MONKEY of satan...

COME TO JESUS and BE ON THE "WINNING TEAM"...

SHALOM

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,850
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

Ah, the arrogance of mere men................ :whistling:

I see it as a heartfelt and stunning rant. Whoa. :emot-highfive:

It is, indeed, stunning. It's also abhorrant and disgusting. Self aggrandizement isn't on the agenda when you stand before the Lord. I pray that this poster finds the Truth before it's too late. :emot-hug:

Well, though I know that God sometimes speaks through dreams and visions (there is another thread about this somewhere)....

And though I have had several visions from God in my life, I have had only one dream in which I was sure that God was present and speaking to me. It went like this:

I SUDDENLY found myself standing in front of Jesus. When I say 'standing'....I mean that there was NOTHING else around me, or UNDER me....I was sort of suspended in 'mid-air'....and there was only JESUS!

I mean 'ONLY' Jesus!

The realization of my sudden predicament meant that I could do nothing in His presence. I could not speak. I could not lift my head up to look at His face, though I knew He was there. I could only see His feet.

I was heartbroken.

I was suddenly confronted with His purity and His love, and with my own sinfulness.

I spent a long time in this state, until finally I seemed to muster up the courage to think a prayer to Him (as I could not speak).

I prayed simply, "Lord, will you save me?"

An even longer period of time followed, which seemed like an eternity to me, as I 'stood' there, heartbroken, and utterly dependent upon Him, knowing that my life, and my eternity, was in His hands, and that I had no say in the matter.

As I remained there, agonized, and constantly repeating this prayer in my mind.....after a long time He turned His attention towards me and simply said one word...

"Yes."

In that moment, an unfathomable burden was lifted from me. My soul was suddenly free.

Moral of the story?.....

Be humble.

He is the judge of both the living and the dead. He is God Almighty! He will judge everything by His Word.

And what He says, goes!

Well, though I know that God sometimes speaks through dreams and visions (there is another thread about this somewhere)....

And though I have had several visions from God in my life, I have had only one dream in which I was sure that God was present and speaking to me. It went like this:

I SUDDENLY found myself standing in front of Jesus. When I say 'standing'....I mean that there was NOTHING else around me, or UNDER me....I was sort of suspended in 'mid-air'....and there was only JESUS!

I mean 'ONLY' Jesus!

The realization of my sudden predicament meant that I could do nothing in His presence. I could not speak. I could not lift my head up to look at His face, though I knew He was there. I could only see His feet.

I was heartbroken.

I was suddenly confronted with His purity and His love, and with my own sinfulness.

I spent a long time in this state, until finally I seemed to muster up the courage to think a prayer to Him (as I could not speak).

An even longer period of time followed, which seemed like an eternity to me, as I 'stood' there, heartbroken, and utterly dependent upon Him, knowing that my life, and my eternity, was in His hands, and that I had no say in the matter.

As I remained there, agonized, and constantly repeating this prayer in my mind.....after a long time He turned His attention towards me and simply said one word...

"Yes."

In that moment, an unfathomable burden was lifted from me. My soul was suddenly free.

Moral of the story?.....

Be humble.

He is the judge of both the living and the dead. He is God Almighty! He will judge everything by His Word.

And what He says, goes!

That was SO awesome; I actually started to cry when I read this. Thanks for posting, StephenUK. :whistling:

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,850
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

I mean 'ONLY' Jesus!

I was heartbroken.

"Yes."

Moral of the story?.....

Be humble.

And what He says, goes!

That was SO awesome; I actually started to cry when I read this. Thanks for posting, StephenUK. :whistling:

Oh, yes....I am fully convinced that He can save with just a word.

Just ONE word.

That was SO awesome; I actually started to cry when I read this. Thanks for posting, StephenUK. :thumbsup:

Oh, yes....I am fully convinced that He can save with just a word.

Just ONE word.

Amen! :emot-hug:

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

What I mean is that we do have horrible death and destruction that we have created on this earth, the millions of babies that have died the wars that have killed so many innocents, on and on. Without God, those people are dead and in hell, for hell are but the grave, eternal doom, the blackness of darkness forever.

If there is an earthquake, it is not anyone's fault. Nobody made the earthquake happen.

During the earthquake, a building collapses and a 6 month old baby is trapped and takes a day to die. In pain and agony. Broken bones. Starvation. Thirst.

The baby is innocent. God could have done so many things. he could have had the baby's mother take it for a walk. He could have had a beam fall strategically, forming a barrier to protect the baby till the rescuers came.

It's a hypothetical baby, but something like it has happened. In differing ways, in differing circumstances.

The point is that there is needless suffering of innocents. Caused by no-one. And not prevented by the omniscient, omnipotent God.

And. If ever I am before him. I will want him to explain it to me before he condemns me.

I know this original post was a year ago - but if anyone is reading anymore and thinks the same way, please see that the problem with this logic is that you are assuming that death is the worst thing that can happen to us. Death is not the end and we are each rewarded with perfect justice. That baby would receive a special blessing and you will see that when you are standing before God. You will know all this for certain and you will never need the opportunity to question Him before you are also perfectly judged. And you will be ashamed of how self righteous you were. Our intellect cannot and will not ever match our creator. Just because you have a question does not mean it doesn't have an answer. And just because you think you have the answer, doesn't mean it's correct.

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  85
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

The idea of reward after death is very dangerous concept.

If that were true, would it not be pious to kill everyone you encounter, so they could receive their just reward?

Considering, that God should ne omnipotent, and his ways should be completely obscure, how can one be sure, that serial killer is not a tool of God to bring the bliss to chosen ones?

----------------------

If there was a supreme judgement, I would ignore God. None of my experiences yields any particular respect for him and his ways, and I would not deem it necessary to defend myself.

I accept my actions completely, and I`m ready to deal with any consequences in the way I would deem most efficient at the moment.

Don`t judge, lest you be judged. I see no reason to exclude God from this rule. If he were to judge me, I would exert my judgement over him.