• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

This isn't a fight thread over timing of the rapture!!! :) There are some groups such as the Herbert W. Armstrong spin-off United Church of God who don't even believe in the rapture but believe that we will be taken to a safe haven such as Petra. Anyone else here heard this? I posted this in Controversial Issues as well, but since this board has some who don't participate as much up top, I thought I'd see what action it got down here! God bless!!!

I have and they say that "Petra" is here in Texas and that is why they moved here and are coming in from all over the United States in and around areas close to Waxahachie, Texas.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  698
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/05/1946

Blessings & Greetings~

In regards to the rapture, I have heard and read that the idea of the rapture has only be on the lips of the Christian, for a little over 100 years.

I have also heard the idea of Petra. However, not Petra Texas but Petra Israel.

It makes more sense to go to Petra Israel, where YHVH is known to protect His people.

Snowdoove :wub::rofl::rofl::wub::wub::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

It makes more sense to go to Petra Israel, where YHVH is known to protect His people.

Yap it does!!!! I think the Bible clearly bears out that there is a rapture, and of course, I will have to tell Gary, Dove, Dad Ernie, Dr. Luke and a few others that "I told you so" when we get caught up before the AntiChrist seizes power, but I do believe there is a rapture. I was curious if anyone else had heard this and what reasons there were for believing.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Hi Ronald, here's another one to go along with Gary,dove Dad Ernie etc, but before I go on could you please tell me who are the ones who will be raptured? And that's just for openers. :rofl:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Eric Iwill be one of them......!!! :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a:

Everybody who accepted Jesus as their Savior will be spared from the Tribulation to come, the minute Isreal signs a peace treathy with the Antichrist the Tribulation starts and we are gone to heaven, we will meet Jesus in the air and be changed in the twinkling of an eye!

I can't wait for that twinkle!!

Angels :o:rofl::rofl:

And if I'm not right with my doctrine t hat's allright too, because God will have the last word, no matter what happened I will trust the Lord!

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  2,802
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

Greetings All,

In some circles in the secular world, people have seen spacecraft that are more than a mile in diameter, perhaps larger. I would imagine there is plenty of room there for all the Pre-tribs. Once the alien's super duper zapper ray "catches up" all you guys, the Lord is going to take the rest of us believers to Petra where we will wait out the "tribulation" in peace & comfort. The pre-tribs will go to a place somewhere out in outer space where they can start a new civilization and begin all over again populating their new world. While we wait for the Lord to come and take up residence on this earth and then WE shall reign with him for 1,000 years in our Glorified Bodies.

Hope you pre-tribs have fun somewhere out there.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

:rofl::rofl::o:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

Have you been to Petra DE? I just now looked at yod's pictures and it looks totally awesome!! :rofl:

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

Hi Ronald, here's another one to go along with Gary,dove Dad Ernie etc, but before I go on could you please tell me who are the ones who will be raptured? And that's just for openers. :rofl:

I suppose you can add me to your list also Ronald :rofl:

But this thread is not really about rapture timing its about rapture or no rapture. We have had a guy on these boards before you came ronald who was a follower of armstrong he didn't believe in rapture/catching up. I have been talking to a guy on worthychat called Yohanan, who believes that the rapture will be when God calls all the true believers Spiritually to israel and they will find refuge on top of a high mountain that will be up in the clouds and the people will wait out the tribulation there. Seems like a doctrine just set up for people to be deceived. There are a lot of different views on the end times and the Day of the Lord. One thing is for sure, it will happen exactly the way Yahweh intends it to happen.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days