• Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

http://www.worthynews.com/news/worldnetdai...TICLE_ID-53964/

Iran prepares people for 'messiah miracles'

Government broadcasts series on imminent appearance of apocalyptic Islamic 'Mahdi'

Ok, above is a link to the islamic messiah, Which I find interesting, I had a vision weeks ago which was revealed to me when I read this.

I saw a lion walking through darkness, there was a circle of light on the floor. When the lion stepped into the light, it became a crocidile, and another Jumped in the circle and I think it attacked it, Then I saw a weighing scale, a grain of salt was on one end, and a cannon ball was on the other, and the grain of salt weighed way more than the cannonball.

Which I find interesting, because as I was reading this, I remembered the vision I had, and I told a guy I was working with today at work, and he said that the Islamic Shiites where just like a grain of salt compaired to the rest of the world.

Now, lets look into revelation.

Revelation 13-14

13 And I saw coming out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet, three unclean spirits, as it were frogs:

14 for they are spirits of demons, working signs; which go forth unto the kings of the whole world, to gather them together unto the war of the great day of God, the Almighty.

So out of the mouth of the false prophet, 3 unclean spirits will be working signs, which go forth unto the kings of the whole world, and gather them together unto the war of the great day of God.

Rev 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshiped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Ok, what I find interesting is that the false prophet is going to preform miracles to decept the nations, In the bible, which this islamic comming messiah, Mahdi, will be the last prophet, preforming signs visible to the nations according to islamic beliefs, which I find interesting, because revelation says that the false prophet will prepare the way for the Antichrist.

Now I never actualy believed that the antichrist was going to come out of islam, but I am really starting to believe it. with the vision I had, I prayed for the interpritation for a while, I believe this reveals the vision I had. Peace and blessings in Christ.

the whole artical

Saturday, January 27, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Government broadcasts series on imminent appearance of apocalyptic Islamic 'Mahdi'

Posted: January 27, 2007

1:00 a.m. Eastern

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,980
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

I thought the same thing when I first heard about this. So that's where the false prophet is going to come from. Where then the antichrist who shall proclaim 'peace' and decieve many?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  970
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

I know i have read this recently.

I find it interesting that they believe thier messaiah will only be here for 7 years, til the end of time.

I am so glad that I know Jesus!

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

Ok, above is a link to the islamic messiah, Which I find interesting, I had a vision weeks ago which was revealed to me when I read this.

I saw a lion walking through darkness, there was a circle of light on the floor. When the lion stepped into the light, it became a crocidile, and another Jumped in the circle and I think it attacked it, Then I saw a weighing scale, a grain of salt was on one end, and a cannon ball was on the other, and the grain of salt weighed way more than the cannonball.

Which I find interesting, because as I was reading this, I remembered the vision I had, and I told a guy I was working with today at work, and he said that the Islamic Shiites where just like a grain of salt compaired to the rest of the world.

Revelation 13-14

13 And I saw coming out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet, three unclean spirits, as it were frogs:

14 for they are spirits of demons, working signs; which go forth unto the kings of the whole world, to gather them together unto the war of the great day of God, the Almighty.

So out of the mouth of the false prophet, 3 unclean spirits will be working signs, which go forth unto the kings of the whole world, and gather them together unto the war of the great day of God.

Rev 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshiped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Ok, what I find interesting is that the false prophet is going to preform miracles to decept the nations, which this islamic comming messiah, Mahdi, will be the last prophet, preforming signs for the comming of the false christ, according to islamic beliefs, which I find interesting, because revelation says that the false prophet will prepare the way for the Antichrist.

Now I never actualy believed that the antichrist was going to come out of islam, but I am really starting to believe it. with the vision I had, I prayed for the interpritation for a while, I believe this reveals the vision I had. Peace and blessings in Christ

Hello josh,

I do not see how your vision that you have described here in your post relates at all to the scriptures you chose from the book of Revelation 16:13-14 (am unsure of the version you used on that one) and Revelation 19:20 (in which you used from the kjv of the bible). First of all the symbolisms used in your vision being a lion, circle of light, crocodile, two crocodiles fighting, weighing scales, grain of salt and a cannon ball. None of these symbols are even mentioned within the scriptures you have given relating to your vision not even one of them which I find very odd.

Then you compare your said vision to Revelations 16:13-14 which reads in the kjv like this, "And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole earth to gather them to battle of that great day of God Almighty."

You say out of the mouth of the false prophet only there will be 3 unclean spirits that will be working signs and will go forth unto the kings of the whole world and gather them together unto the war of the great day of God. As you are trying to get your said vision to fit this scripture given us a new doctrine or new revelation by doing so. But I'm a bit old fashion and believe strongly in comparing scriptures with scriptures and getting revelation and doctrine in that manner. And what you have said does not fit the scripture you have given.

The scriptures in Revelation 16:13-14 says, that John the Revelator saw 3 unclean spirits as these 3 unclean spirits are actually 3 demon spirits. As these 3 unclean spirits come out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. So each of these three each have a demon spirit that will be working within them as they will be possessed by an unclean spirit and each of these will with the help of the unclean spirit that are like frogs residing in each of them will be able to work miracles in order to decieve the kings of the earth to follow them into the battle as these three having devils in them also go forth unto the others living on the earth to rally them together in order to do battle is known as Gog and Magog. As each of these three the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet will all be working miracles speaking great things in order to persuade the masses to follow them as they go up to over throw Jesus Christ and His kingdom but all that follow these three into battle being decieved by them will be destroyed as fire will reign down out of heaven and they shall be destroyed in this battle as Satan and his end time army will be overthrown once and for all. But the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet will all be possessed with the spirits of the anti-christ.

Read Revelation 20:3, 7-10; Ezekiel 38:2, 9; 39:1; Revelation 16:14; Isaiah 8:8;

Mixing Islam with scriptures is worse than mixing our dreams with scripture in my mind as you will not get proper interpretation and doctrine from scripture because Islam is a false religion and our dreams cannot be relied on. For example if I tried to come up with a doctrine using the book of mormon and tried take something from it and mixed it with the bible it just will not work. The word of God is pure and we must not mix it with other things to come up with a new doctrine and revelation.

OC

Guest dare_u_to_move

Hey guys! I have pretty much figured out that I am facinated with prophecy and the end times (even though I don't plan on being around to see it all play out!). Everyday, God is revealing more and more to me (well all of us I'm sure)...When I first read the article about Iran and this "Mhadi", I was totally blown away! Just the way that everything is lining up perfectly, exactly how God said it would!

Even more so now then ever, I wonder how I lived all these years without noticing any of this, where now it is so plain, everywhere I look! I am still relatively new to prophecy and Revelations, so this is pretty much awesome that I came upon this board!!! Looking forward to hearing what everyone has to say!

• Followers:  5

Hello josh,

I do not see how your vision that you have described here in your post relates at all to the scriptures you chose from the book of Revelation 16:13-14 (am unsure of the version you used on that one) and Revelation 19:20 (in which you used from the kjv of the bible). First of all the symbolisms used in your vision being a lion, circle of light, crocodile, two crocodiles fighting, weighing scales, grain of salt and a cannon ball. None of these symbols are even mentioned within the scriptures you have given relating to your vision not even one of them which I find very odd.

First off, there was no two crocidiles, there was one, who in darkness was a lion, when when he walked into light, he became a crocidile, and a lion apeared in light, and attacked the crocidile, second off, the grain of salt weighing more than a cannon ball on a scale, what I find interesting is when I read an agnostic the thing on islam, he said that is a little group, It's like a grain of sand, and the vision I had popped back in my head, it was a vision, not a dream. What i am saying, lion "the devil walks about like a roaring lion" Turned into a crocidile when it walked into light, " deception, presenting it's self as a lion, "Lion of the tribe of Judah" then a Lion attacked it, the Lion was in the Light.

Meaning, satan pretends to be an angel of light, the antichrist is going to pretend to be God, when I read the messiah issue on islam, this popped back in my head, and the whole vision makes sence.

Then you compare your said vision to Revelations 16:13-14 which reads in the kjv like this, "And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole earth to gather them to battle of that great day of God Almighty."

You say out of the mouth of the false prophet only there will be 3 unclean spirits that will be working signs and will go forth unto the kings of the whole world and gather them together unto the war of the great day of God. As you are trying to get your said vision to fit this scripture given us a new doctrine or new revelation by doing so. But I'm a bit old fashion and believe strongly in comparing scriptures with scriptures and getting revelation and doctrine in that manner. And what you have said does not fit the scripture you have given.

The shiites believe that their messiah is comming, and a prophet will do mighty signs and miracles, to prepare the way of the messiah. the prophet I believe is the false prophet. In the vision I had, there was a Lion that turned into a crocidile when it walked into light, then Another lion attacked it who was in Light. How does my vision fit with this? Lion as a crocidile, " pretending to be the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the messiah, Jesus Christ" walks into light, and a Lion attacks it, " The true Lion of the tribe of Judah, Jesus Christ" NOw, the shiites believe that a prophet is comming who will do miracles and signs, preparing the way for the messiah. The bible says a false prophet will rise, preparing the way for the anti Christ.

The scriptures in Revelation 16:13-14 says, that John the Revelator saw 3 unclean spirits as these 3 unclean spirits are actually 3 demon spirits. As these 3 unclean spirits come out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. So each of these three each have a demon spirit that will be working within them as they will be possessed by an unclean spirit and each of these will with the help of the unclean spirit that are like frogs residing in each of them will be able to work miracles in order to decieve the kings of the earth to follow them into the battle as these three having devils in them also go forth unto the others living on the earth to rally them together in order to do battle is known as Gog and Magog. As each of these three the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet will all be working miracles speaking great things in order to persuade the masses to follow them as they go up to over throw Jesus Christ and His kingdom but all that follow these three into battle being decieved by them will be destroyed as fire will reign down out of heaven and they shall be destroyed in this battle as Satan and his end time army will be overthrown once and for all. But the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet will all be possessed with the spirits of the anti-christ.

Read Revelation 20:3, 7-10; Ezekiel 38:2, 9; 39:1; Revelation 16:14; Isaiah 8:8;

I fully Agree. didn't Gog and Magog was originated from mid-persia?

Mixing Islam with scriptures is worse than mixing our dreams with scripture in my mind as you will not get proper interpretation and doctrine from scripture because Islam is a false religion and our dreams cannot be relied on. For example if I tried to come up with a doctrine using the book of mormon and tried take something from it and mixed it with the bible it just will not work. The word of God is pure and we must not mix it with other things to come up with a new doctrine and revelation.

OC

It wasnt a dream, it was a vision and I know I can rely on it, I am not mixing Islam with scriptures, I am presenting, that what islam is claiming, is overly simular to the anti-Christ, and the false Prophet. The vision I had applys to this how? Deception, one pretending to be the Lion of the tribe of Judah? Pray about it. I do feel you took what I said out of context, What I am saying it is very likely the false prophet, is the prophet the shiites are waiting to come, thats going to do miracles and signs, For the comming of the "anti Christ" their messiah which they are waiting for, who is going to present a one world religion of peace" the 7 years of peace the antichrist is going to break". I am not trying to contridict scripture, and I believe in God, and the bible, No I dont study islam, and I am not mixing islamic beliefs with scriptures, I am stating the simularity to what the truth says, to what they believe, they believe in a false prophet, and a false messiah, I know my messiah, Jesus Christ, there is no other, what they believe is false, yes, but is it the false prophet in revelation? And the messiah they believe in the abomination of desolation

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

I just had an idea about how the Rapture may be explained away.

The muslims claim that their mahdi will appear in the sky over mecca and decend upon the earth. What if the muslims claim that the rapture was caused by their mahdi immediately killing "the (Christians) infidels" because he knew they would never convert to islam.

Now, since all the Christians would be gone, how would anyone be able to explain anything different, the muslims are very good at rewriting history and convincing the world of their truth.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

The muslims claim that their mahdi will appear in the sky over mecca and decend upon the earth. What if the muslims claim that the rapture was caused by their mahdi immediately killing "the (Christians) infidels" because he knew they would never convert to islam.

Now, since all the Christians would be gone, how would anyone be able to explain anything different, the muslims are very good at rewriting history and convincing the world of their truth.

Actually, that is interesting. I had, like many people wondered many times how the Antichrist was going to explain our disappearance! This is plausible. :)

• Followers:  5

Hmm, ya know that would make total sence, I agree that this is very possible. Satan will decieve the whole world.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  83
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  07/11/1986

Revelation 13-14

Ok, what I find interesting is that the false prophet is going to preform miracles to decept the nations, In the bible, which this islamic comming messiah, Mahdi, will be the last prophet, preforming signs visible to the nations according to islamic beliefs, which I find interesting, because revelation says that the false prophet will prepare the way for the Antichrist.

Now I never actualy believed that the antichrist was going to come out of islam, but I am really starting to believe it. with the vision I had, I prayed for the interpritation for a while, I believe this reveals the vision I had. Peace and blessings in Christ.

the whole artical

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Posted: January 27, 2007

1:00 a.m. Eastern