• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  83
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/11/1986

The evidence is overwhelming. Islam is the prophesied false religion of the last days. The world will not be united under the demonic duo of antichrist and false prophet. One will unite the Shia and Sunni sects of Islam...you know, "Islam"... "the two headed beast". And the other will incite Islamic jihadist to commit abominations worldwide.

One will by peace finally unite the Arab nations of iron and clay and form the 10 nation Islamic empire of the seven headed beast with ten horns. The harlot who holds the cup full of abominations is symbolic of jihadist who use the most advanced means to kill millions by the seduction of 70 virgins in paradise.

There are many many scriptures that point to Islam. A lot of study to do.

Rev

I'm sorry but as one who seeks to seperate the gospel from the false prophesies I gotta ask you to bring forth logical evedence for these claims. And don't go "..and this certain anceint city resembles Islam because I say so". There is no mention of modern Islam in the bible and therefore no way to logically present these claims. And don't play the "God told me" card... because you can't argue with God and I don't wanna argue with God... I wanna argue with you. So by graciously and respectfully following the rules.... give me proof that this prophesy really will happen.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  482
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  08/02/1991

The evidence is overwhelming. Islam is the prophesied false religion of the last days. The world will not be united under the demonic duo of antichrist and false prophet. One will unite the Shia and Sunni sects of Islam...you know, "Islam"... "the two headed beast". And the other will incite Islamic jihadist to commit abominations worldwide.

One will by peace finally unite the Arab nations of iron and clay and form the 10 nation Islamic empire of the seven headed beast with ten horns. The harlot who holds the cup full of abominations is symbolic of jihadist who use the most advanced means to kill millions by the seduction of 70 virgins in paradise.

There are many many scriptures that point to Islam. A lot of study to do.

Rev

I'm sorry but as one who seeks to seperate the gospel from the false prophesies I gotta ask you to bring forth logical evedence for these claims. And don't go "..and this certain anceint city resembles Islam because I say so". There is no mention of modern Islam in the bible and therefore no way to logically present these claims. And don't play the "God told me" card... because you can't argue with God and I don't wanna argue with God... I wanna argue with you. So by graciously and respectfully following the rules.... give me proof that this prophesy really will happen.

If you look at the islamic prophecy you see that it closely matches biblical prophecy.

The 12th Maim returns as a leader along with the Prophet Jesus. Maim will be the leader and Jesus his lieutenant.

They will rule a one world government for 7 years while killing all evil.

That is what I read they beleive

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

Zeiv,

You said,

I like it...

Don't go. Don't play. And follow the rules. What you want me to prove is that there is mention of modern Islam in the bible.

Logical? I'll have to get to scripture later.

If you believe that there is a good chance we are living in the last days, take into consideration what is taking place in the world today. Since the Islamic revolution and the first Gulf war, and especially since the call to holy war, the Afgan war, and the Iraq blunder, many students of prophecy began looking at prophecy in a new way.

With a minimal understanding of Islam and with some discernment, a christian today should see the strong similarities between the false prophet Muhammed and the evils of Islam and their prophecies, and that of the one true God and His Son our Savior Jesus Christ, the true prophet to come who will destroy Islam, for it will not be destroyed by human hands.

What is taking place around us today within radical Islam is just a glimpse of the terror and evil to come from little Islamic harlots called jihadist. Every day they "kill one another". Every day abominations are committed worldwide.

Understanding these profound similarities, people should question the biblical scenario of the revived Romam empire theory which has been taught by most of the big shot prophecy teachers we all know.

I can convert this logic to scripture in time.

What is a false religion? What is a false prophet? What is a deceptive false christ? One who comes and claims he is "the Christ"?

I've concluded that Islam is Babylon the Great and that radical Islam, or more so, "jihadist", have something to do with the "whore of Babylon". These similarities fit too well with bible prophecy.

til later,

rt

I believe Zeiv is on your side. It is Marked Chris that challenges your thoughts. :emot-hug:

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

I believe Zeiv is on your side. It is Marked Chris that challenges your thoughts.

Thanks Gerri. And wow...Somebody is on my side huh!

Rev

Nice replys, Nice! hey thanks and your welcome to post as much as you would like about this.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  149
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Wow, thanks for the article, Josh. It's very interesting then that they mention the reign of seven years and some of those other key elements that I believe could fit into Biblical prophesy. To me, it's not heresy, because we're not saying that Islam is a true religion that worships the same God, or that our Scriptures validate any of their claims. The tribulation is supposed to last seven years, no? so, the reign of the anti-christ. Maybe this imam is the guy who will be anti christ. I find it fascinating and very encouraging, probably not in the same way that most would, but it could mean that the end is indeed near. Wonderful.

And anyway, Islam isn't just another of the false religions that should just be dismissed. There's a greater purpose for its being here and followed so widely across the globe. Remember Ishmael? And, it borrows a lot, I believe, from Hebrew beliefs and Christian ones as well. Once what was a pagan culture soon became monotheistic, and it's not a small deal or coincidence that Islam even bothers to ackowledge the existence of Jesus Christ, let alone to demote Him to Muhammad's second or inferior. What other religions really directly acknowledge that Jesus does exist? It's interesting too that they say his, the imam's, appearance may be very soon.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

Wow, thanks for the article, Josh. It's very interesting then that they mention the reign of seven years and some of those other key elements that I believe could fit into Biblical prophesy. To me, it's not heresy, because we're not saying that Islam is a true religion that worships the same God, or that our Scriptures validate any of their claims. The tribulation is supposed to last seven years, no? so, the reign of the anti-christ. Maybe this imam is the guy who will be anti christ. I find it fascinating and very encouraging, probably not in the same way that most would, but it could mean that the end is indeed near. Wonderful.

And anyway, Islam isn't just another of the false religions that should just be dismissed. There's a greater purpose for its being here and followed so widely across the globe. Remember Ishmael? And, it borrows a lot, I believe, from Hebrew beliefs and Christian ones as well. Once what was a pagan culture soon became monotheistic, and it's not a small deal or coincidence that Islam even bothers to ackowledge the existence of Jesus Christ, let alone to demote Him to Muhammad's second or inferior. What other religions really directly acknowledge that Jesus does exist? It's interesting too that they say his, the imam's, appearance may be very soon.

Thanks for your post, I feel the same way,

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

This amazes me how Satan has corrupted thme. Dont they know the truth. The two witnesses Elijah and I are about to arrive. Elijah is about to come. 2007 is the rapture, man demons tremble at my name because they know Jesus has raised me up and I have arrived and the prophecies have been put in motion. I speak the truth in Christ and Lie not. The Rapture is what is really this year and the Two witnesses are about to begin prophecying soon. Let the church be raptured from these appraching years. In Jesus Christ Amen and Amen

Let all of my enemies know that I walk in righteousness. Let all Christians who stand opposed to my words test my wisdom and understanding of the scriptures. I know its too big for some and they are frightened, but this doesnt change the fact truth is truth. If you love Jesus fear not. If you hate Jesus, then be afraid. His prophets of vengance shall soon arrive. The temple shall be rebuilt.

If you have no understanding of scripture, please don't speak as if you do. In Jesus Christ

Seriousness Integrity Truth, Death and ressurection. Things will change this year. Amen

Shouldn't true prophets who deliver such messages have impeccable spelling? The verb for prophecy is spelled with an "s".

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

Brian, while rapture may occur at any time, it may also not be this year. In 2008, if we are still here, will you acknowledge that you are a false prophet?

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

I am 100% sure 2007 In Jesus name. True Prophet. Why even answer your question. I am like Jeremiah it comes to pass like ezekiel, like John the Baptist making the way. The Truth in Jesus. Surely it will come to pass.

No man knows, not even the Son. You can't come here spouting such things. It defies the Word of God. By that alone we already know you are false.

• Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  2,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

It is written: The Lord Does nothing without revealing it unto his servants the prophets. Get behind me satan.

Wow you have major issues. You can't make prophecies and then when ppl challenge you, equate them with Satan. Uhhuh no way.

Floating is right, no one but the Father knows.When you say you know the year you are a liar and the truth is not in you.