Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

I'm not an expert but I think that it means that accident s won't neccessarily kill a fella.

Am I makeing sense? Because you people have to tell me when I'm not. Just in case.

And please delete this post If it was too obvious or something.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

I'm not an expert but I think that it means that accident s won't neccessarily kill a fella.

Am I makeing sense? Because you people have to tell me when I'm not. Just in case.

You are right there, reconditioned! If we happen to inadvertently drink or eat something that could kill us, or meet up with any animal that could attack us and kill us, we will be protected, and preserved to continue to go about doing God's will, fulfilling the Great Commission.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

How many times have you gotten a warning in your spirit about not to go somewhere, or you are running late and as you travel your regular route you come across a wreck that you know had you not been delayed it could have been you??

Exactly.. that would be under any demonic assignment to cause an early death in a believer. ie.. accident, ecoli, bird flu...etc... dominion.

Mark 16:15-18 This whole area of spiritual walk very few walk in.. it will cost you.

Blessings, Karen

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/22/1960

Lets look at the last spoken commands to Jesus' disciples..

Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

1.) Go and preach. That includes our everyday life of witnessing to our family (Jerusalem) our friends (Samaria), those at work (Judea) and everywhere we go (the far part).We all can agree that this should be a sign that you are saved??

Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

2.) We should also have a Godly fear for those who don't know Jesus as Lord and Savior. Hell is real and the heart of God is for "that no man shall perish".

Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

3.) Obviously there must be a need for devils to be cast out and a reason for the tongues??Hummm. Possibly a SIGN that you are a believer??

Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

4.) Taken up serpents and the deadly thing would more than likely indicate that this person (believer) would have some power and dominion over any tactic of the enemy. By no means would that mean to go out rattle snake hunting to prove you are a believer.

Laying hands on the sick and they are healed.

My question is how many of you are doing this things??

Blessings, Karen

It is also very convenient, dropping the poison snakes and drinking poison. So one is a sign you are a believer, and the other couldn't really mean what it says? If handling snakes is not needed to prove you are a believer, why is speaking in tongues needed to prove you are a believer?

It does not hold together, the plain words of the bible put them both together.

Life long faith is what determines a believer, if speaking in tongues or handling snakes showed faith, we would not see so many who do that fall away from the faith, Paul says that gifts are given in different ways at different times to different people. Faith alone, not faith plus signs.

Has anybody in any of our congregations raised the dead? This has been seen to happen over Christian history, Christ of course did it, it happened in Apostolic times (Peter did it) and some cases today in Africa and Latin America, yet no documented cases in the US. Does that mean there are no true believers in the US? I think we are going down a very dangerous slope to start to add these new

It is also very convenient, dropping the poison snakes and drinking poison. So one is a sign you are a believer, and the other couldn't really mean what it says? If handling snakes is not needed to prove you are a believer, why is speaking in tongues needed to prove you are a believer?

Life long faith is what determines a believer, if speaking in tongues or handling snakes showed faith, we would not see so many who do that fall away from the faith, Paul says that gifts are given in different ways at different times to different people. Faith alone, not faith plus signs.

Has anybody in any of our congregations raised the dead? This has been seen to happen over Christian history, Christ of course did it, it happened in Apostolic times (Peter did it) and some cases today in Africa and Latin America, yet no documented cases in the US. Does that mean there are no true believers in the US? I think we are going down a very dangerous slope to start to add these new

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/22/1960

We have Holy Scripture, claiming discernment is just a cop-out for not having a scriptural basis for what you are talking about in the plain words of scripture.

I am not hung up on taking up snakes or drinking poison, they are true and I have gotten some good answers about them here, but I do look for consistency and am not really seeing it.

Signs are from God, not for proving our faith, which alone saves us.

I will tell you that I have laid hands on the sick and they have recovered and cast out devils and speak in tongues and have escaped disease and sickness that has passed me over and effected another right in the same cell. In THIS century...

It is still the sign of a believer who knows that Jesus is the same YESTERDAY, TODAY and FOREVER!!

I can see you take great pride in your religion.

We have Holy Scripture, claiming discernment is just a cop-out for not having a scriptural basis for what you are talking about in the plain words of scripture.

I am not hung up on taking up snakes or drinking poison, they are true and I have gotten some good answers about them here, but I do look for consistency and am not really seeing it.

I will tell you that I have laid hands on the sick and they have recovered and cast out devils and speak in tongues and have escaped disease and sickness that has passed me over and effected another right in the same cell. In THIS century...

It is still the sign of a believer who knows that Jesus is the same YESTERDAY, TODAY and FOREVER!!

Not pride.. not religion. I just know what my calling is and I have chosen to walk in it.

You are only wanting someone to agree with you on what you think. I have presented scripture and reference and only after you ignored these did I inform you of the ministry that I do. What is YOUR real issue brother??

Blessings, Karen

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

That is not pride in religion. Religion doesn't give us such power and authority. Jesus does. Faith in Him and a relationship with the Almighty God through Him graces us with such things.