• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  628
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  08/14/1984

So many believers though....many might not admit it....are lost. Some are filled up with so much false doctrine or teachings that they are assumed just not to be Christians because of them being misled. Think caution is something that is truly needed to be exercised....God alone knows man's heart, none of us truly can say we know full well what resides in another person's heart the way in which God can.

Just my thoughts....sorry for any offense caused.

Just Another Sinner Without A Clue

Dani

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Hummm, can an evil person really be a believer....

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  628
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  08/14/1984

Are any of us truly without evil in us?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

Mat 7:11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

Rom 7:21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

If its written in the Scriptures we can believe it.

"As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:" (Romans 3:10).

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

There is no doubt that a christian can sin, which is committing an evil act, but I find it difficult to think of part of the body of Christ as evil. As christians, are we not ourselves referred to in such a manner? I have always understood this particular verse to apply to non-believers. Just my opinion, but here is some more food for thought.

John 10:25-30

New International Version (NIV)

25 Jesus answered, “I did tell you, but you do not believe. The works I do in my Father’s name testify about me, 26 but you do not believe because you are not my sheep. 27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. 30 I and the Father are one.”

1 Peter 4:1-6

New International Version (NIV)

Living for God

4 Therefore, since Christ suffered in his body, arm yourselves also with the same attitude, because whoever suffers in the body is done with sin. 2 As a result, they do not live the rest of their earthly lives for evil human desires, but rather for the will of God. 3 For you have spent enough time in the past doing what pagans choose to do—living in debauchery, lust, drunkenness, orgies, carousing and detestable idolatry. 4 They are surprised that you do not join them in their reckless, wild living, and they heap abuse on you. 5 But they will have to give account to him who is ready to judge the living and the dead. 6 For this is the reason the gospel was preached even to those who are now dead, so that they might be judged according to human standards in regard to the body, but live according to God in regard to the spirit.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  366
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

Scripture is very clear about false prophets. I've seen a lot of comments on y we have so many denominations in the name of Jesus Christ, .....Why does it seem like Christians argue over scripture...etc....etc...

In the name of Jesus Christ...these folks are prophesying...driving out demons...and performing miracles....I repeat performing miracles...and Jesus calls them evildoers...so for all you non-believers...don't think the House of God is in order...But Almighty God will get it done on his time and his time alone...it will happen just like the bible says it will happen...personally I wouldn't follow him if I didn't think he could bring all these things to pass...I expect to see Justice...but am very greatful for Mercy and Grace...

For believers.....Be on Guard...If this scripture alone don't want to make you pick up your bible and pray and communicate with Almighty God constantly...nothing will..Trust in God and God alone...for he is faithful.. Test the spirits..

Jesus emphasises the will of my Father who is in Heaven. Most people believe prophesying...driving out demons...and performing miracles is the Fathers will...

To understand the Father's will is too understand his holy word...Living a Godly Love and Life...Following a Godly Wisdom...and boasting in Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ alone...You are what you glorify..

Maybe them ones arguing over the scriptures are the ones that are seeking the true meaning. Seek and ye shall find.