IGNORED

Support Our Troops???

Guest idolsmasher

Greta Van Susteren.......Geraldo Rivera........Juan Williams........Alan Colmes.....any ring a bell? All liberals who are against the policies of GWB and the party, and there are more. Please don't tell me you just buy into and repeat the political rhetoric about Fox news. There is plenty criticism of GWB's policies, it's just done without the underlying hatred and fear the other networks barely conceal. I've made a point of watching all three cable networks to see for myself, I hope you can say the same.

I agree there are few fence riders - and I think that's great. People are starting to realize the need to register and vote. And the midterm elections showed that peope are not going to sit on their hands anymore while fanatic style liberalism runs rampant. I think the "few fence riders" thing is great.

Not sure what the Time point is. Is there any President who at one time or another has not been on the cover of the likes of "Time" or "Life" or "People"?

Sorry, I see very few "Zombie like followers". Personally, I think JFK had "zombie like followers". Even to this day. I don't even see any comparison. People dressed like them, hung on every tidbit of gossip, wanted to be them.

Highly paid, tight lipped "registered democrats". The networks version of meeting the quota so they can say they have them. The names I recognize but like I said, "Anti-Bush on Fox????" :blink:

"You pay me a 6-7 figure salary and I'll pretend to be a liberal too".....................

apparently you didn't watch these highly paid registered democrats when some of them were on fox news... there they had free reign to let their hatred for bush be clear and obvious. and boy, greta and geraldo were the worst!

now, i seem to have lost a post i made earlier in which i commented that clintons had, and still has, the biggest crowd of zombies hanging on their every word of any politician in history.

and i also pointed out in the post that got lost in cyberspace that clinton did, too, use christianity in his campaigns... and used it even more during his impeachment trial. i watched every presidential race debate in three elections... clinton's two, and gore's one. clinton was very good at using the "god card" when it suited his purposes.

and even if he never had, which he did, i see bush's faith as sincere, even if his actions are often off the mark. who's aren't? i'm sincere in my faith, and i still miss the mark. i'd rather have someone who is vocal about his belief in God than someone who commits adultry in the oval office, who lies under oath, and who tries to find every available excuse to get out of the consequences, who blackmails his witnesses and slanders his victims, as our leader. i pray that my own kids did not learn from clinton's leadership. unfortunately, it appears one of them did.

and yes, it is my daughter who is shipping off to marine bootcamp as soon as she graduates high school. i signed permission two days ago. she's already officially enlisted.

oh, it DID post that! i just hadn't read far enough to find my own post LOL. ok, i'm blonde!

Edited by LadyC

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does good leadership include committing purgery?

This is ridiculous! We all know that George Bush deliberately lied to the whole world in order to garner support for a pre-emptive strike on an imaginary threat. That's not just bad leadership, it's downright evil.

idolsmasher, you're really getting on my nerves. i'm not sure if you are intentionally spitting out bold face lies, or if you just insist on clinging to ignorance.

CLINTON AND HIS ADMINISTRATION was responsible for telling the world that hussein had WMD. not bush. bush just figured 17 resolutions was 16 too many and followed through with clinton's empty threats.

Guest idolsmasher
CLINTON AND HIS ADMINISTRATION was responsible for telling the world that hussein had WMD. not bush. bush just figured 17 resolutions was 16 too many and followed through with clinton's empty threats.

This is also ridiculous. How can you just excuse Bush like that? He is responsible to verify that these things are true before using it as an excuse to send young Americans off to die in Iraq chasing weapons that don't exist. He can't blame Clinton for his own mistakes and neither can you.

This is also ridiculous. How can you just excuse Bush like that? He is responsible to verify that these things are true before using it as an excuse to send young Americans off to die in Iraq chasing weapons that don't exist. He can't blame Clinton for his own mistakes and neither can you.

idol, how can YOU excuse hussein? how can you ignore the actual reason for this war... which was that after 17 resolutions, iraq was NOT cooperative in providing evidence that they had destroyed all their WMD. hussein did have them. they still have not been found. the 17 resolutions demanded that he either disarm, or provide evidence that he had.

he did not.

therefore, bush was well within his right, and his responsibility, to enforce the resolution which had already been unanimously supported by the UN. it only became unsupported when he didn't say "oh, ok, we'll give you yet another chance".

good grief, can you imagine what kind of children grow up with parents that never follow through and enforce the rules? you have children with no respect for authority, who think they're entitled to cause any and all manner of destruction, without consequences.

that is hussein in a nutshell. thank God we finally had someone in office who could exhibit authority.

remember that idol. this war wasn't about the wmd as the media and many opponants would have you believe. the war was about terrorism, and iraq was targeted for the sole reason that he refused to abide by 1441. resolution 1441 may have been about wmd, but the war itself was about hussein's refusal to abide by it.

funny how that little fact is often overlooked.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  97
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

idol, how can YOU excuse hussein? how can you ignore the actual reason for this war... which was that after 17 resolutions, iraq was NOT cooperative in providing evidence that they had destroyed all their WMD. hussein did have them. they still have not been found. the 17 resolutions demanded that he either disarm, or provide evidence that he had.

he did not.

therefore, bush was well within his right, and his responsibility, to enforce the resolution which had already been unanimously supported by the UN. it only became unsupported when he didn't say "oh, ok, we'll give you yet another chance".

good grief, can you imagine what kind of children grow up with parents that never follow through and enforce the rules? you have children with no respect for authority, who think they're entitled to cause any and all manner of destruction, without consequences.

that is hussein in a nutshell. thank God we finally had someone in office who could exhibit authority.

remember that idol. this war wasn't about the wmd as the media and many opponants would have you believe. the war was about terrorism, and iraq was targeted for the sole reason that he refused to abide by 1441. resolution 1441 may have been about wmd, but the war itself was about hussein's refusal to abide by it.

funny how that little fact is often overlooked.

:rofl: Thank you! If there were no weapons, then Saddam could have easily opened up his ENTIRE country to inspection (not just areas he wanted inspected) and say, "What is this cowboy American talking about? We have no weapons of mass destruction here." Or if he destroyed them, then WHERE WAS THE EVIDENCE that he did? He would still be in power, torturing, killing, raping, maiming, keeping the children's prison, creating more mass graves and otherwise continue violating the human rights of his people IF HE HAD ONLY DID THAT! BY HUSSEIN'S OWN ACTIONS (or INactions), he brought this war upon his head with HIS NON-COMPLIANCE of U.N. Resolution 1441.

Good post, LadyC. :blink::t2::rofl:

Guest shiloh357

It is not strange how that those on this board who are supposedly against tryanny and dictoarships, turn a blind eye to what Hussein did to his own people? Is it not strange that they are opposed to the United States putting an end to such horrible governments?

Hussein would kill people by dunking them in acid, put them into wood chippers feet first, cutting out peoples eyes and tounges, withholding food ration cards, starving children, gassing hundreds of thousands

of his own people.

Does America do such things to the Iraqis? We give them food and medical supplies that they did not recieve before. We are constantly repairing power plants, water lines, and other things that the terrorists continue to sabotage.

If we had done nothing, and Saddam had used any kind of major weapon on the Western hemisphere, the US would be condemned by the world for doing nothing to stop him. We would have been accused of criminal neglegence by not using our power to inihibit Hussein's ability to use WMD. So, we would lose either way.

It would ultimately be our fault no matter which way we turn. We are the enemies of peace when we enforce it, and we would be the enemies of peace if we allowed these evil dictators to remain unchecked.

So where are the WMD? I'll be the first to say that Saddam being out of power is a good thing. But it could have been accomplished without a full scale war and without such casualties as have occured to date. Bush will have to answer to God for the blood on his hands. Sure glad I'm not him.

todays news

where are the WMDs????

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

Bush will have to answer to God for the blood on his hands. Sure glad I'm not him.

River, this statement is beneath you. We are to work out our own salvation with fear and trembling. We will each one stand before the Lord, for our deeds. At this point, just being ourselves is bad enough.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

Neither...

River is getting  nostalgic for Ronald Reagan.

LMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, I was refering to Clinton. His sexual blunders aside he was a great leader. MY OPINION. As for God-man we all know he's a great fellow.

Thanks for the compliment. But I disagree with your comments on Clinton. Under "Slick Willie's" administration the national defense budget was slashed, military personnel lost jobs, and military bases were closed. So much for national defense!

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

does good leadership include committing purgery?

This is ridiculous! We all know that George Bush deliberately lied to the whole world in order to garner support for a pre-emptive strike on an imaginary threat. That's not just bad leadership, it's downright evil.

I think you and sentator Kennedy would be really good friends. You parrot the rhetoric very well......Whoops....be careful...I think I saw some black helicopters overhead a few minutes ago.... :blink: