Arash_the_archer

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  21
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Well, just so you know, I'm in agreement with CJ, and it is what I teach in our Precept classes on Daniel. Historically, it matches exactly what has happened in the past. Although I don't disagree that the description you demonstrated can relate to Islam, I can also tell you that it was also the same description used for Hitler during the late 1930's and early 40's when he was believed to be the A/C.

Each generation seeks understanding and is watchful, which were called to do, and we need to continue to do so until the day the Lord comes.

YBIC,

Chuck

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, no, no, no trnfiles, I didn't say that you said there were ties, or anything of the like. I was the one who made the comparison, in saying that during WWII Hitler himself was seen by many as the A/C.

I will say that I disagree with your understanding that the beast of Revelation 13 is a group and not single person. The context of the passage, as well as all surrounding passages that deal with the A/C, the "son of perdition", the "little horn", etc., all point to a single person. To bring and understanding as you have into the prophecy would be taking the entire doctrine of the future A/C out of context with all supporting scriptures throughout the Bible. In doing so, you cannot achieve a correct interpretation. Now if you remain in saying that the Beast, the "son of perdition", the "little horn" may possibly be a Muslim, or is from the region of the Roman Empire, that would be perfectly acceptable within the context of all supporting scriptures.

Do you see my point?

YBIC,

Chuck

Okay, I think we're in agreement to an extent, so let me ask (for my own clarification), when in the scenario of end time events do you see the war of Ezekiel 38 and 39? I just don't see Islam being that much of an influence in the region, let alone the world, once the war of Ezekiel 38-39 is over. The majority of Muslim around the rest of the world are relatively Sunni and peaceful in their approach to their belief compared to the Shiites of the Middle East.

Chuck

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

I just want ya'll to know I am really enjoying this thread!

:24:

Aren't we glad we're not going to be here!

You know Toni, you lay out a very clear and clean thought process that justifies your position, and the biggest thing is... it does make sense. As we progress towards the final days (or at this point we could probably say "hours"), we know that knowledge is going to increase, and that those who seek the truth will continue to find it.

I'm going to go back over all of this, perhaps print it out, and review each point. Glancing and reading over these past pages really doesn't do it justice, and a more indepth look is required.

I hope we can continue our discussions, not only on this topic but also on others. Its been not only enjoyable, but I think also profitable.

YBIC,

Chuck

Man, I'm getting older, but I know the sound of a fishing pole being cast when I hear one.

:thumbsup:

If we're here then I have no doubt we'll stand firm for the Cross and that God will provide for His people.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

What happened to the original topic of this thread (persia in the end times)? :rolleyes:

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

What happened to the original topic of this thread (persia in the end times)? :noidea:

Hi glory2000:

If you read through the various posts, I am sure you will see that Persia is part of an islamic alliance that will invade Israel in the end times; as well as many other islamic nations, which is what the discussion has been about. Much of the discussion revolves around Persia and these islamic nations as well as the A/C-beast empire which are all connected to one another, and cannot be separated or singled out without reference to what has been put forth. I hope this answers your question. :)

Yes, I see your point, tmr, and I know that's what the thread covers. I think I should have said 'what happened to the original poster', you know, the Iranian guy who was always asking about the end of time? I remember him because his screen name was taken from a Persian fable. I haven't seen him on the forum in a long time. :)