IGNORED

Does God love Homosexuals Too?

Guest lovinghim4ever
:taped::taped::laugh:

:34::36::24:

:D:D:D

Who are you praying for? Or what? Hopefully not me.

All of you!

:th_praying: :th_praying: :th_praying:

Guest lovinghim4ever
Oh, alright. I didn't quite understand what that had to do with the discussion.

Prayer should always have something to do with any discussion.

:taped::taped::laugh:

:D:D:D

Guest lovinghim4ever
Haha, I agree something should be done in a discussion when the debate gets heated.

My point exactly.

:taped: :taped: :laugh:

:D :D :D

Guest lovinghim4ever
Well, at any rate this debate isn't really going anywhere (nor will it). Trying to square a circle isn't possible.

:laugh::thumbsup::laugh:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,079
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  5

Well, since animals in nature have had homosexual tendencies, I would assume that the answer is yes.

Yes, all creation suffers from the repercussion of the sins of humanity.

Yet, God so loved . . . He provided a remedy.

Animals have been doing that before we had any influence. Its natural.

I'm sorry. I really wasn't aware you were there back then. My mistake.

Alright fine. But to say our homosexual tendencies have corrupted the animal world is ridiculous. Animals don't follow our example. Besides, to say it is unnatural would be to defy the very thing that you say God/god created. Why instill these tendencies in us, only to forbid them? We're like an experiment gone wrong.

Oh, I do think you misunderstood me. I wasn't saying "homosexual tendencies have corrupted the animal world." I was saying that because of man's sin the whole world was corrupted and knock off its axis so to say.

And as far as the "experiment gone wrong," that is incorrect and like so many others you failed to see the lesson intended. Man left to his own appetites will only get further and further away from God. That is the result of sin . . . and sin has it repercussion on all of God's creation. What men need to see is their necessity of a Redeemer and Savior.

Guest shiloh357
Sure it does. Its a build-up of desire. Since everyone has desire, it seems only logical that there be an outlet for that desire. I firmly believe had the priests been allowed to masturbate or maybe even have sex, those boys would not be scarred for life.

Really and how you do explain child molestation that occurs in families where men DO have sexual outlets?

No it is not a build up of desire. It is both selfish and a lack of self-control. It is the same with molestation. Molestation is selfish, and it demonstrates a an inability to control one's self and further, it born out of sin. There is no emprical data that shows that masturbation will prevent or in any way curb child molestation or any other sexual perversion. It's nothing more than wishful thinking on your part.

You really don't know what you are talking about.

Your religion isn't free of priests molesting children. Too much sexual repression.

Child molestation does not stem from repression. It stems from sinful perversion and is even committed by men who are sexually active, so your comments again lack any intellectual substance or credibility.

How incredibly self-centered of you to think you know God/god's will over those priests.
God's will is in the Bible for them to read too. It's not that they don't know it. But rather, they choose to disobey God and have no business in the ministry.

They're in a higher position than you.
All the more reason why they should be held accountable for molestation and sexual perversion. They are supposed to righteous examples and instead, they serve carnal, perverted appetites and exploit and violate innocent children in the process. No one who molests children or is otherwise committing acts of sexual perversion like homosexualty belong in those positions. It is prostitution of the office entrusted to them and they should be removed from it permanently.

Maybe its you who has been reading it all wrong. After all, you are human and humans make mistakes.
I am not going off of my own personal views, but reflecting what Scripture teaches about homosexuality.

So we're supposed to believe everything that can't be proven wrong? Dangerous. So very dangerous.
That is not what I said. In this particular case, you claim you don't believe them, but you impotent to discredit them, so really have nothing intelligent, credible, meaningful or substantive to offer as to why they shouldn't be believed.

Due to your failure to discredit them their testimony stands as true by default, like it or not.

Guest shiloh357
Well, at any rate this debate isn't really going anywhere (nor will it). Trying to square a circle isn't possible.

So you should stop trying.

Guest shiloh357
QUOTE (shiloh357 @ Jul 25 2009, 10:44 AM)

QUOTE (Matrix @ Jul 25 2009, 08:46 AM)

So you should stop trying.

As should you. Man you really can't stand people questioning your beliefs can you?

I have no problem with anyone questioning my beliefs. I just don't care for irrational reasoning such as what you have presented thus far.

No wonder you hold such hostility towards non-believers.
I am not hostile at all. I just know what I believe and I know why and so far, you have not been able to provide an intellectually satisfying response in this discussion. Pointing that out is not hostile. It is simply the truth.

We're a growing number now that non-believing isn't a death penalty and we're no longer being religiously oppressed so evolution and science and reason can come through.
Oh please....

Oh and by the way, telling me I don't know what I'm talking about is rude
No, it is just more honestly that you are able to face up to. Not only that, but the lack of real intellecutal substance/credibility that is so self-evident in the claims you have made thus far do a far better job than I ever could at demonstrating that your assertions just don't really have a credible platform to stand on.

Stop giving your religion a bad image. You're just making everyone look bad.
No I am not. Guilt trips don't work on me. I can't be manipulated in that way.