IGNORED

Does God love Homosexuals Too?

Guest shiloh357
I wouldn't go as far to say that their marriages are healthy. Or happy for that matter. I know of too many people in my own city that are homosexual, have gotten married and had kids, and then divorced later on because they couldn't live a lie anymore. And some were church-goers.
Being a churchgoer is irrelevant. It certainly does not mean one is a Christian.

That's why I don't believe they are no longer homosexuals.
If they tried to change or reform themselves, they probably are still homosexuals. It is not something that can be remedied by trying behavioral reform or turining over a new leaf. It is spiritual deliverance/transformation that is require.

Guest lovinghim4ever

Forgive me if I've posted some of this here already, but . . .

John 8 (NKJ) tells us that even Jesus doesn't condemn. "He who is without sin among you, let him throw a stone at her first."

Notice, the people wanted to stone someone caught in adultery; not someone caught in homosexuality.

He asked, "Woman, where are those accusers of yours? Has no one condemned you?"

She said, 'No one, Lord.' And Jesus said to her, 'Neither do I condemn you; go and sin no more'."

Yes, He did say "go and sin no more", however He first said, "Neither do I condemn you."

If Jesus (who is divinely perfect) doesn't condemn us for our sin why are we (who are humanly imperfect) always so quick to

condemn others when they don't believe the same things we do, or when they do something we don't understand or something

we don't agree with? Jesus doesn't condemn.

He simply accepts us just the way we are.

God is the final Judge and Jury over our lives, so we need to learn how to stand up for our beliefs without condemning or judging anyone else for theirs. Yes! It CAN be done!

Everyone has the God given right to live their own convictions without being shunned and without fear of judgment or ridicule from their fellow-humans.

Being friends with a homosexual doesn't mean you condone the lifestyle. It just means you love God's people like He does

Guest lovinghim4ever
God does heal every person of every disease ,but that is a different issue.

That's the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. There is absolutely no evidence that prayer heals anyone. Having a positive outlook has more merit than that. Thank science that we have medicine to properly heal people instead of relying on prayer.

:unsure: :unsure: :(

:th_praying: :th_praying: :th_praying:

:th_praying: :th_praying: :th_praying:

Guest lovinghim4ever
And just because you're such a stickler for evidence, in 2001 advances in medicine gave the world an immunization for polio. Just two small drops for an infant and they would be free of contracting the disease. God/god can't heal polio.

It could not have been done without God.

James 1:17 . . . "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above,

and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness,

neither shadow of turning."

I would say that the immunization against polio is a GOOD gift.

Guest lovinghim4ever
And just because you're such a stickler for evidence, in 2001 advances in medicine gave the world an immunization for polio. Just two small drops for an infant and they would be free of contracting the disease. God/god can't heal polio.

your first two sentences and your third one contradict each other.

There is no cure for polio. Never has been. No one has been cured from polio. There is an immunization for it. Science has provided us with medicine so that you don't have to ever be cured from polio because you won't get it. God/god didn't do that. Science did.

Science couldn't have done it without God allowing it, so in essence God did do it.

Guest shiloh357
God does heal every person of every disease ,but that is a different issue.

That's the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. There is absolutely no evidence that prayer heals anyone.

You are exactly right. It is God who heals, not prayer.

Guest lovinghim4ever

Galatians 2:1 . . . "Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault,

ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness;

considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted."

This means we are suppose to care.

Guest lovinghim4ever
Says who? The remedy before that was prayer. Are you saying that praying to God/god is less effective than science?

Don't put words in my mouth.

Praying to God is much more effective than Science,

because Science would not exist without God.

Guest lovinghim4ever
Says who? The remedy before that was prayer. Are you saying that praying to God/god is less effective than science?

Don't put words in my mouth.

Praying to God is much more effective than Science,

because Science would not exist without God.

So...we prayed to God/god to give us science? I'm not trying to put words in your mouth I'm just trying to understand what exactly you are saying.

No, we didn't pray to God to give us science. He just gave it to us like has given us everything else in this world.

He created the world in six days. With power like that He can do anything - except lie.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,093
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  5

To me it is but a game to our guest, a means of passing their time. Polite only enough to hide behind it, but here to play nonetheless. Not really seeking anything, just toying with those who do have convictions and morals. Amused with themselves and their perceived cleverness . . . just a Bill Maher wanna be.

I believe God has counseled us accordingly . . .

Pr 26:4 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

5 Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.

So which one would apply here?

I say the first one . . . it is too way late I think for the later from what I've seen.

I would say Brother Shiloh has spoken well for the Name of the Lord who will be justified in His dealings with our guest henceforth. God in His mercies is faithful to address the fool before He answers them according to their folly. I heard it said that the best judgment is to leave such to God and their own way . . .