kari21

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

There are lots of countries not mentioned in the end-time prophecies (Brazil, Mexico, Canada, etc. etc.). That does not mean they will not exist or not be involved.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 3:16

"I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely."

Revelation 22:16-17

There are lots of countries not mentioned in the end-time prophecies (Brazil, Mexico, Canada, etc. etc.). That does not mean they will not exist or not be involved.
:noidea:

:24:

Oh No

All Nations

I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.
Joel 3:2

:blink:

Want To Dodge The Draft - See Jesus

And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:14-16

Join The King's Family - Enlist

And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
Jude 1:14-15

It's War!

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Ephesians 6:12

The LORD Wins!

He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
1 John 3:8

Stand Fast

Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong. Let all your things be done with charity.
1 Corinthians 16:13-14

Even So, Come Quickly Lord Jesus, Come Quickly

Love, Joe

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  115
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/30/1989

i love talking about this subject, its so interesting!

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,741
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Birthday:  07/30/1959

I know this is an older post - but I think of America, Australia, Japan etc. when the Bible mentions the 'Isles'. BTW, since I'm on the subject of America, i'm upset lately that so many Christian leaders are down on America, always pronouncing judgment upon it when there is still much good being done from here. I believe we could do even better and deserve more positive feedback (i mean encouragement) from our own people. So if any of you leaders are reading this . . .

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

America will be one of the many countries which will escape the end time and the Antichrists rule (Dan.11:40-44). Certain countries will make war on him at the very time he is supposed to be ruling the whole world (Dan. 11:40-44). Because he will reign only over ten countries inside the Roman Empire territory and because America is not inside that territoryand never will be, and because certain countries will escape him we can scripturally conclude that he will never rule America or be a world-wide dictator.

Therefore, multitudes of people of many nations will also never take the mark of the beast and they will never be killed by the Antichrist for not doing so. The Bible speaks of many peoples of many nations that are left after the reign of the Antichrist, people who will be alive in the Millennium and will go up yearly to worship God (Zech. 14:16-21).

The ten kingdoms are to be formed inside the old Roman Empire from the present states in that territory. It is clear that there will be at least another war in Europe, Asia, and Africa in order for this to be fulfilled. When the ten kingdoms are formed, then Daniel 7:23-24 will be fulfilled. These ten kingdoms will be the Revised Roman Empire which is symbolized by the ten toes on the great image of Dan. 2, the ten horns on the fourth beast of Dan. 7:7-8, 19-24, the ten horns on the dragon and the beast of Rev. 12, 13, and 17. This formation of the ten kingdoms will be necessary to fulfill both Dan. 7 and 8.

I suppose America will do what it has always done. She will support those she is aligned with at the time. Scripture also shows that the Arabs will protect Israel during the last three and one half years of this age. In Dan. 11:41 we read that Arabia or ancient Edom and Moab will escape the Antichrist. In Isa. 16:1-5; Ezek. 20:33-35; Matt. 24:15-21; Rev. 12:5-7 we read of Israel fleeing for protection into the wilderness of Edom and Moab, and since they escape the Antichrist and flee into this country for protection, then it is clear that the Arabs protect them during this time. The Bible names the very city in Edom and Moab that Israel will flee to for protection during the tribulation. It is Sela or Petra, the capital of Edom (Isa. 16:1-5; 26:20-21; 63:1-8).

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  962
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Birthday:  05/16/1975

I am SO not trying to hijack this thread, but those of you replying here, would you mind checking out a thread I posted earlier today as well? Similar topic... :emot-highfive:

http://www.worthyboards.com/index.php?show...c=66874&hl=

Guest holymary

Hey, hey people... I know, that end-time for Amrica is the GLORY of the Living God! You know.. the problem of christianity is that - childs of God try to know more about Anti-christ , than about their future in God og gods and Lord of lords! You know.. the Bible says, that in the end-times the glory of God will cover the Earth!:)I`m waitnig for it! :thumbsup:

• 3 months later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  653
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  03/26/1977

Hey, hey people... I know, that end-time for Amrica is the GLORY of the Living God! You know.. the problem of christianity is that - childs of God try to know more about Anti-christ , than about their future in God og gods and Lord of lords! You know.. the Bible says, that in the end-times the glory of God will cover the Earth!:)I`m waitnig for it! :)

America may very well change as we now know it

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

Hey, hey people... I know, that end-time for Amrica is the GLORY of the Living God! You know.. the problem of christianity is that - childs of God try to know more about Anti-christ , than about their future in God og gods and Lord of lords! You know.. the Bible says, that in the end-times the glory of God will cover the Earth!:)I`m waitnig for it! :thumbsup:

America may very well change as we now know it

I'm certain it will change so that we won't even recognize it. It will be a far cry from the greatest nation and superpower it is now.

For one thing, we are giving it away on a silver platter.

For another, God's cup has to be getting pretty full.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

I can't remember what it has been called, but the US will merge with Mexico and Canada. We will cease to exist as one nation. I have heard that the corporations want this to happen and it will, for the sake of the all mighty buck.