• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  653
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/26/1977

I can't remember what it has been called, but the US will merge with Mexico and Canada. We will cease to exist as one nation. I have heard that the corporations want this to happen and it will, for the sake of the all mighty buck.

It's called a North American Union. You're right corporations do want it. But not for the almighty buck but the almighty Amero.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

As the USA isn't mentioned in prophecy...do you think the reason we are not a force in the end times is because we have been so de-populated due to the Rapture? I mean, those nations mentioned in Scripture at the end are either Muslim, or secular.

Thoughts?

That is ridiculous,if the pretrib rapture were true(which it is not) there are not enough true christians in America for it to make any real difference.

America is a secular nation not a christian nation and most of the people in American churches calling themselves christians are luke warm at best,hypocrites on their way to hell not the rapture.

I think you're wrong. You don't know the hearts of the millions of American Christians. We ARE a secular nation however; one that has a huge number of Christians. :emot-questioned:

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

correction glory2000, America is a secular nation as you say, but the number of christians is arguable. There are lots of people filling church pews, but going to church does not a christian make. Only God knows who are christians.

You may be surprised on resurrection day. :emot-questioned:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  400
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,903
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Birthday:  04/19/1942

As the USA isn't mentioned in prophecy...do you think the reason we are not a force in the end times is because we have been so de-populated due to the Rapture? I mean, those nations mentioned in Scripture at the end are either Muslim, or secular.

Thoughts?

just read "2008 god's final witness"

"the prophesied end-time reveals the demise of the united states and the beginning of man's final war.the book is based on the book of revelations.i have no problem with this.

my problem is with the author, ronald weinland, he states " in 1997 god made him aprophet for this end time'

did god make him a prophet? i don't know. your views would help me better uuderstand this statement. :emot-questioned: rw

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Thoughts?

That is ridiculous,if the pretrib rapture were true(which it is not) there are not enough true christians in America for it to make any real difference.

America is a secular nation not a christian nation and most of the people in American churches calling themselves christians are luke warm at best,hypocrites on their way to hell not the rapture.

Now that you have dissed another Sister, would you like to share with us what your thoughts are on the subject "End Time America"?

OneLight

• Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/22/1960

Thoughts?

I think the US does have huge problems with our secular culture. Indeed we cannot call ourselves a Christian nation in the sense of how our culture presents itself. If a person were to land on our shores today with a bible never having been in the US before and simply wondered around the US visiting a couple of cities, watched our T.V., listened to our music and went to our movies, visited Vegas etc, they would not be seeing anything described in the bible with any accuracy with the exception of Sodom and Gamohora.

But you can't make those kinds of statements you made above about Christians who happen to be living here; it is biblically unsound and actually spiritually dangerous. How could you possibly know what is happening in my congregation or in the hearts of people attending my congregation or anybody else

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

correction glory2000, America is a secular nation as you say, but the number of christians is arguable. There are lots of people filling church pews, but going to church does not a christian make. Only God knows who are christians.

You may be surprised on resurrection day. :emot-wave:

I won't argue that point, God is the only one who knows for sure, but I hope we're all pleasantly surprised on that day. I do worry about this a lot. :whistling:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  962
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Birthday:  05/16/1975

I dont know if I ''dismissed''her,maybe so.What I did was point out the ridiculousness of the thought that America was going to be so depopulated by the rapture that we could not continue as a nation.

#1 there is no pretrib rapture, it in it self is a lie.

#2 there are not enough true christian to make a difference if there were a pretrib rapture.

Both of these statement are facts and make the thought of America becoming crippled by the rapture truly ridiculous.

It is an open forum for people to share there opinion if you felt I have ''dismissed'' her that was not my intension,but to point her towards the truth.

But perhaps you could do so without using inflammatory phrases like "that is ridiculous." Refraining from statements like that will help people react to your POSTS and not to YOU. :noidea:

But perhaps you could do so without using inflammatory phrases like "that is ridiculous." Refraining from statements like that will help people react to your POSTS and not to YOU. :laugh:

Thank you for your kind advice. :noidea:

:taped:

What does it mean to be lukewarm?

*raises hand* oooo I know I know!!! Neither cold nor hot. :noidea: