• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  193
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/11/1973

I have to say that in the short time I have been around here I have enjoyed myself greatly. :)I am learning a lot through this board. :o Its must be hard to be a moderator here.

Years ago I went to a pentecostal board, there was always fighting among people over many issues. I think you do a wonderful job here. :thumbsup::o

• Loved it! 1

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  274
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  07/03/1995

George, can I be a mod/admin?

• 11 months later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  77
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

:rolley :blink: :thumbsu :wub: p: es:

Thanks George..

I didn't really understand what things you had to do..I really feel 'Much Richer', for reading your post....it's nice to know we have you keeping an eye on us too..

Thank you, for All your honesty, and being So Sincere too...

that really helps..

May you have a Blessed day in Christ...

Sincere wishes from,

Message X+

• 6 years later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  27

To all my brothers and sisters in the Lord,

The reason for writing this post is to describe the task of moderating these forums so that people can be aware of the difficult tasks at hand. �

These are the questions that need divine wisdom from above and insight from the Spirit of God.

1. �How far do you allow a thread to go before it gets deleted?

2. �How much false teaching do you allow to be presented in the hopes that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the enemy?

3. �How to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace?

4. �How to deal with people at various stages of maturity in the Christian walk?

I want to just lay out the position that faces moderators on a daily basis. �These thoughts are presented because I truly believe communication is the best means to maintain harmony.

Worthy Boards is meant to be an environment where believers can gather together in spirit of Christ and learn from one another. �Oftentimes I learn by realizing other avenues of thinking presented by various believers. �By allowing various avenues of thoughts we expand our horizons and allow the Spirit of God to realign our thoughts with the mind of Christ and continue our growth in the maturity of the Lord.

Oftentimes as a moderator people question the reason for this, that or the other. �It's good to ask questions -- but oftentimes these questions are presented in a way to undermine the integrity of the moderators. �If you are wondering where this spirit comes from -- the spirit of division is not of the Lord. �

Oftentimes I could post information that would "explain" the situation in its fullest of details, but at what cost? �I trust that my integrity, my love of the Lord and the wisdom the Lord has given me will shine like a light -- for He is the one that defends His people. �

The first priority of these boards is to show people the love of God -- Why? �So they can see Jesus Christ in this place!

The second priority of these boards is to help believers mature in the Word of God and grow together in harmony!

We have a world that needs to hear the gospel -- but people tend to WATCH how GOD's PEOPLE live -- notice on the boards at any given time how many "GUESTS" visit the boards. �I wonder what they see? �Do they see Jesus in this place? �That's my job! � To make sure they SEE JESUS in this place. �

HELP ME SHINE THE LIGHT OF THE GOSPEL IN THIS PLACE!

Your brother in Christ with much agape love,

George

I appreciate it is very difficult George but that cango for us as well.Jesus as a model did much more than acknowledged, according to the audience and thy need, there is correction, rebuke, admonition etc even reading the pedigrie to faces and using force to clear the temple, I believe he even bruised someones head, he even said he came to divide and where there is untruth truth will cause divisionand vise-versa. With all due respect maturity doesnt come through being model plastic people, i once attended whole church load of such practice.When groups of people all ride a bandwagon that corrupt the word of god passion of the iove of the truth is inflamed by their apparent innocent entusism which ends up looking like the guy who punched back began the fight. Somesweet-heart doctrines can be outright dangerous and subvert a wide spectrunm of understnding escpeciialy over prophecy to be fulfilled. its fine to have a watchman on the walls looking out but then we also need to be looking inwards as well because the church is weak without the gifts and callings, the tuth cannot be protectd by rules of conversation and behaviour, it can only be strong by letting it loose so it can do its job. It is offensive to be subjected to a rheam of wallpapered scriptures and not any commentary to substnstiate anything. that to me is being shouted down by those too deaf to hear what was said and to truth.To nswer all quotes is impossible ,thus the insult, it'salso anti-socail. Even then when you quote Jesus hinmself they ignore the conflict you have shown with what they braodcast as though what jesus said isnt important, they should not be in the inner court if they cant respect his words,they are not even interested in finding why there is a contradiction, no love of the truth and throw a whole lot of scriptures at you. its irractional and insulting but acceptable here. i wont be hitting the report button, like crying to mummy, i l answer as i see fit warts and all as i see relevant and the assertiveness naturally will go up accordingto the wall of arogance shoved at you. Jesus answerede with one incisive quote the true meaning and ended the issue, time after time, cannt imagine him mindlessly rattling of lots of verses, but people do it like literally throwing a bible at you. The principle of do unto others... cover it all. i find the appropriate manner of reply by those skilful in maturity teaches more than tying to polce things but that has to be learnt in a relatively uncontrolled enironment not that i advocate a town with no laws. Much like brimging up kids, there comes a time you have to keep your hands to yourself and let them fly, the eagles do it, the chicks have seen mum and dad take off and land thousands of times to know. Even if one receives an answer or reply not lovingly, the issue of truth comes first surely. If people dont love the truth they cant love God. I am not interested in being in a huggy group in outerdrkness, I guess there are many fine lines that blur in the heat of it. I m also very aware that even in common e/mails the wrong sentiment and undestandingcan be perceived much more sowhen one presses home the scripture or knoeldge with the best intentions the recepeint can feel slighted if they think they are corrected so maturity runs both ways.I personlly dont always asnwer the person but the issue for the benefit of the readers withot wanting to engage in debating, sometimes because you know they are not going to consider your comment when you see all their sails set and full steam ahead, so one can appear to be a little hard nosed.I find hiding behind persona is also anti-social. are we not'set free 'indeed'. You use your own name, my name is Peter, I use 'bader' because a grandchild of the neighbour when i was a child, peorbably still am, she couldnt say my name so it came out bader.I wont throw stones on your roof george but I can't promise you anything else.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

I appreciate it is very difficult George but that cango for us as well.Jesus as a model did much more than acknowledged, according to the audience and thy need, there is correction, rebuke, admonition etc even reading the pedigrie to faces and using force to clear the temple, I believe he even bruised someones head,

He even said he came to divide and where there is untruth truth will cause divisionand vise-versa. With all due respect maturity doesnt come through being model plastic people, i once attended whole church load of such practice. When groups of people all ride a bandwagon that corrupt the word of god passion of the iove of the truth is inflamed by their apparent innocent entusism which ends up looking like the guy who punched back began the fight.

Somesweet-heart doctrines can be outright dangerous and subvert a wide spectrunm of understnding escpeciialy over prophecy to be fulfilled. its fine to have a watchman on the walls looking out but then we also need to be looking inwards as well because the church is weak without the gifts and callings, the tuth cannot be protectd by rules of conversation and behaviour, it can only be strong by letting it loose so it can do its job. It is offensive to be subjected to a rheam of wallpapered scriptures and not any commentary to substnstiate anything

That to me is being shouted down by those too deaf to hear what was said and to truth.To nswer all quotes is impossible ,thus the insult, it'salso anti-socail. Even then when you quote Jesus hinmself they ignore the conflict you have shown with what they braodcast as though what jesus said isnt important, they should not be in the inner court if they cant respect his words,they are not even interested in finding why there is a contradiction, no love of the truth and throw a whole lot of scriptures at you. its irractional and insulting but acceptable here.

i wont be hitting the report button, like crying to mummy, i l answer as i see fit warts and all as i see relevant and the assertiveness naturally will go up accordingto the wall of arogance shoved at you. Jesus answerede with one incisive quote the true meaning and ended the issue, time after time, cannt imagine him mindlessly rattling of lots of verses, but people do it like literally throwing a bible at you. The principle of do unto others... cover it all. i find the appropriate manner of reply by those skilful in maturity teaches more than tying to polce things but that has to be learnt in a relatively uncontrolled enironment not that i advocate a town with no laws.

Much like brimging up kids, there comes a time you have to keep your hands to yourself and let them fly, the eagles do it, the chicks have seen mum and dad take off and land thousands of times to know. Even if one receives an answer or reply not lovingly, the issue of truth comes first surely. If people dont love the truth they cant love God. I am not interested in being in a huggy group in outerdrkness, I guess there are many fine lines that blur in the heat of it. I m also very aware that even in common e/mails the wrong sentiment and undestandingcan be perceived much more sowhen one presses home the scripture or knoeldge with the best intentions the recepeint can feel slighted if they think they are corrected so maturity runs both ways.I personlly dont always asnwer the person but the issue for the benefit of the readers withot wanting to engage in debating, sometimes because you know they are not going to consider your comment when you see all their sails set and full steam ahead, so one can appear to be a little hard nosed.I find hiding behind persona is also anti-social. are we not'set free 'indeed'.

You use your own name, my name is Peter, I use 'bader' because a grandchild of the neighbour when i was a child, peorbably still am, she couldnt say my name so it came out bader.I wont throw stones on your roof george but I can't promise you anything else.

Hi bader, just some advise, and I am sure others that read this will agree.

When you write a long post with not one sentence space or paragraph break, it becomes very tedious to read, and i am willing to bet 99% of members don't bother. Try putting in paragraphs, and your long thought out posts will probably then be read.

As an example, compare the edit I did on your post above, to your original.

And as an aside, George is the owner of Worthy, and he supports the site on the web.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  27

I appreciate it is very difficult George but that cango for us as well.Jesus as a model did much more than acknowledged, according to the audience and thy need, there is correction, rebuke, admonition etc even reading the pedigrie to faces and using force to clear the temple, I believe he even bruised someones head,

He even said he came to divide and where there is untruth truth will cause divisionand vise-versa. With all due respect maturity doesnt come through being model plastic people, i once attended whole church load of such practice. When groups of people all ride a bandwagon that corrupt the word of god passion of the iove of the truth is inflamed by their apparent innocent entusism which ends up looking like the guy who punched back began the fight.

Somesweet-heart doctrines can be outright dangerous and subvert a wide spectrunm of understnding escpeciialy over prophecy to be fulfilled. its fine to have a watchman on the walls looking out but then we also need to be looking inwards as well because the church is weak without the gifts and callings, the tuth cannot be protectd by rules of conversation and behaviour, it can only be strong by letting it loose so it can do its job. It is offensive to be subjected to a rheam of wallpapered scriptures and not any commentary to substnstiate anything

That to me is being shouted down by those too deaf to hear what was said and to truth.To nswer all quotes is impossible ,thus the insult, it'salso anti-socail. Even then when you quote Jesus hinmself they ignore the conflict you have shown with what they braodcast as though what jesus said isnt important, they should not be in the inner court if they cant respect his words,they are not even interested in finding why there is a contradiction, no love of the truth and throw a whole lot of scriptures at you. its irractional and insulting but acceptable here.

i wont be hitting the report button, like crying to mummy, i l answer as i see fit warts and all as i see relevant and the assertiveness naturally will go up accordingto the wall of arogance shoved at you. Jesus answerede with one incisive quote the true meaning and ended the issue, time after time, cannt imagine him mindlessly rattling of lots of verses, but people do it like literally throwing a bible at you. The principle of do unto others... cover it all. i find the appropriate manner of reply by those skilful in maturity teaches more than tying to polce things but that has to be learnt in a relatively uncontrolled enironment not that i advocate a town with no laws.

Much like brimging up kids, there comes a time you have to keep your hands to yourself and let them fly, the eagles do it, the chicks have seen mum and dad take off and land thousands of times to know. Even if one receives an answer or reply not lovingly, the issue of truth comes first surely. If people dont love the truth they cant love God. I am not interested in being in a huggy group in outerdrkness, I guess there are many fine lines that blur in the heat of it. I m also very aware that even in common e/mails the wrong sentiment and undestandingcan be perceived much more sowhen one presses home the scripture or knoeldge with the best intentions the recepeint can feel slighted if they think they are corrected so maturity runs both ways.I personlly dont always asnwer the person but the issue for the benefit of the readers withot wanting to engage in debating, sometimes because you know they are not going to consider your comment when you see all their sails set and full steam ahead, so one can appear to be a little hard nosed.I find hiding behind persona is also anti-social. are we not'set free 'indeed'.

You use your own name, my name is Peter, I use 'bader' because a grandchild of the neighbour when i was a child, peorbably still am, she couldnt say my name so it came out bader.I wont throw stones on your roof george but I can't promise you anything else.

Hi bader, just some advise, and I am sure others that read this will agree.

When you write a long post with not one sentence space or paragraph break, it becomes very tedious to read, and i am willing to bet 99% of members don't bother. Try putting in paragraphs, and your long thought out posts will probably then be read.

As an example, compare the edit I did on your post above, to your original.

And as an aside, George is the owner of Worthy, and he supports the site on the web.

Thaks very much fez, I appreciate your time in this an your advice. idn't think of edit< I haven'r used it yet, because its a big enough task to just get something down coherently having to repetedly correct mistyped letters and missing ones. I have a partial imparment from a stroke and I have appologised for this perviously. i know i miss spacing after full stops and capital letters but that adds to the labour as well. It takes hours taking part and you get very tired plus the concentration to be as accurate or clear as you can.

I didn't intend it to be so long, it just kept flowing and it was from the heart and not intended to offend, but i suspected it would be taken adversely in parts,'the warts and all'means the imperfections, we are still here in our earthly bodies. I suspected Goerge set this up, But I am not aware of any introduction of this for new people. My closing comment was meant to be alight-hearted one, as i mentioned e/mails are not a good conveyance of sentiment, Thanlks again.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Thaks very much fez, I appreciate your time in this an your advice. idn't think of edit< I haven'r used it yet, because its a big enough task to just get something down coherently having to repetedly correct mistyped letters and missing ones. I have a partial imparment from a stroke and I have appologised for this perviously. i know i miss spacing after full stops and capital letters but that adds to the labour as well. It takes hours taking part and you get very tired plus the concentration to be as accurate or clear as you can.

I didn't intend it to be so long, it just kept flowing and it was from the heart and not intended to offend, but i suspected it would be taken adversely in parts,'the warts and all'means the imperfections, we are still here in our earthly bodies. I suspected Goerge set this up, But I am not aware of any introduction of this for new people. My closing comment was meant to be alight-hearted one, as i mentioned e/mails are not a good conveyance of sentiment, Thanlks again.

Thanks bader for the reply. I read where you had a stroke and understand about the difficulty you have in writing, it is just that I did not want the process of your hard word to not be read by other members because of the length.

The paragraphs alone make it much easier to read, as you did in this reply.

God Bless.

HELP ME SHINE THE LIGHT OF THE GOSPEL IN THIS PLACE!

:emot-heartbeat:

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. Romans 1:16

• 1 year later...

• Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,834
  • Content Per Day:  4.73
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

George, that is a good post. We are letting Jesus fill this place.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,762
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  02/24/1964

Thanks George!

I pray for worthy daily. I know it is difficult. God bless.