c7l14

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  58
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

(If you'd like to read this study with pictures, send an email to c7l14@yahoo.com asking for the .doc file of this study. Here you will only find their descriptions between brackets)

The destruction of the Twin Towers in the Bible

Since September 11th 2001, many have wondered what would happen to America, to western civilization, what would be al qaeda

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Did you write this, or is it a "cut and paste" post from another source?

Anyway -

(The he-goat coming from the west is a reference to the fact that the operational part of the attacks was done in the West: a major part of the planning was done in Hamburg, Germany, the airplanes used as weapons belonged to an American company and the terrorists themselves not only boarded the airplanes in the US but they also lived and had flight lessons there.)

I disagree. The verse says the he-goat came from the west (little w), not that the attack took place in the West (big W).

Besides, the prophecy was in reference to Greece (with the horn of the he-goat representing Alexander the Great) conquering the Medo-Persian empire (represented by the ram with 2 horns).

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

I believe that you have taken great liberty's with these Scriptures and placed the focus on one Nation of the world. When the focus should be the Lord God Allmighty and what His plan is in regards to the Nations of the world. :emot-puke:

Daniel's question to God was what would happen to his people and of when they could expect the fulfillment of Jeremiahs Prophecy concerning their return from exile and the re-establishment of the Kingdom.

He was looking for Gods promise in accords with the Scriptures he was studying.

He also was lamenting and repenting of their National sin and looking to the Lord God to be Merciful.

Then Gabriel shows up and speaks a wonderful thing.

He tells Daniel that he is beloved of God and that God has granted him something even more than he had asked for.

God granted him Wisdom and Knowledge into the future events of his people.

He tells Daniel this;

Da

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

This was posted before, last year around December ( I think!). It was ridiculous then and remains so now. :th_praying:

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

This was posted before, last year around December ( I think!). It was ridiculous then and remains so now. :emot-hug:

I totally agree it is ridiculous and remains so now it is also a very poor attempt at interpeting prophecy and shows a lack of study of the scriptures immensely to say the least.

OC

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

Where do people find this junk???

Good posts as always, Neb and Dave. :emot-hug:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,263
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  02/17/1961

Where do people find this junk???

Good posts as always, Neb and Dave. :emot-hug:

I think i saw something like that when someone left it down in the outhouse up on the appalachian trail. it stunk real bad too The question i have is was it as painful coming out as it was for me to read 1/10th of it

Guest wonderinwanda

Look what this guy wrote in the year 1999, about our present day wars with Iraq, about the World Trade Center bombings, and about what our every day life would soon be like in America. All of it obviously describing these and a zillion other things, years before they ever took place. As Americans we had better hope his last prophecies are not as accurate as the eighty or so that are spelled out in these 1999 prophecies. All of it documented with over a hundred recent photos. Better hope this guy is wrong with his very descriptive prophecies re: the America he says we are soon to see. Then, they provide a forum for comments, and to read the comments made by others.

http://www.americas-demise.org/161_Woe_To_America_n-i.html

http://www.americas-demise.org/162_OUR_IRAQ_WARS_n-i.html

http://www.americas-demise.org/35_W_T_C_n-i.html

God bless you brothers and sisters!

Wanda

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Look what this guy wrote in the year 1999, about our present day wars with Iraq, about the World Trade Center bombings, and about what our every day life would soon be like in America. All of it obviously describing these and a zillion other things, years before they ever took place. As Americans we had better hope his last prophecies are not as accurate as the eighty or so that are spelled out in these 1999 prophecies. All of it documented with over a hundred recent photos. Better hope this guy is wrong with his very descriptive prophecies re: the America he says we are soon to see. Then, they provide a forum for comments, and to read the comments made by others.

http://www.americas-demise.org/161_Woe_To_America_n-i.html

http://www.americas-demise.org/162_OUR_IRAQ_WARS_n-i.html

http://www.americas-demise.org/35_W_T_C_n-i.html

God bless you brothers and sisters!

Wanda

Wanda,

I did a bit of research on this vince diehl and it seems that he is another Nostradamus or similar. At the moment I would take his prophies with a grain of salt until I find out more about him.

eric.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,846
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  01/05/1987

Why is it that they only find these "prophecies" AFTER an event has happened? (Like with the "Bible Codes") :whistling::taped::24: