Arthur Durnan

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

Pray tell, why do we remain so totally ignorant re Islam's true intentions? The Qur'an - especially its post-Medina statements - is quite outspoken re Muhammad's desire for his people, IE, all those who claim to follow Muhammad worldwide.

Drumroll, please......................

"Slay the idolaters wherever you find them....lie in ambush everywhere for them. If they repent and take to prayer and render the alms levy, allow them to go their way." (9:5). Also (9:29) where Muhammad must "deal rigorously with them, and Hell shall be their home."

"Make war on them until idolatry shall cease and God's religion shall reign supreme." (8:39).

"Prophet, rouse the faithful to arms. If there are twenty steadfast men among you, they shall vanquish two hundred; and if........" (8:65).

Alia jacta est. The die is cast. How many Qur'an verses would you like me to give you? Also don't forget to peruse the Hadith about "cutting their hands and feet off." (Volume 4, Book 52, Number 261 as narrated by Anas bin Malik.

History itself must show one that Islam's advance has been mainly thru military conquest. Would you think that the WTC attack (and ongoing jihads worldwide) are simply on behalf of Solidarity For Peace and Love? Let those who oppose Muhammad's clearcut declarations re slaughter of his enemies SPEAK UP with one united voice to denounce Muhammad's Qur'an and call Muslims to enter the twenty-first century.

God bless America!

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,134
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Pray tell, why do we remain so totally ignorant re Islam's true intentions? The Qur'an - especially its post-Medina statements - is quite outspoken re Muhammad's desire for his people, IE, all those who claim to follow Muhammad worldwide.

Because the people in controll of our media, government and some churches are following the wishes of a group of people that pretty much controll all governments by total controll of global money flow.

Those people in charge have a plan that is being followed very closely. Their design is nothng less than starting a global war between the nation of islam and the general Judeo-christian peoples of the world. Their fondest hope is that we will kill each other off and give rise to the rise of Luciferian worship.

Plans that I have read and heard from some of thier people are 70 to 90 percent of the world population. They say we are destroying the planet by over population.

Sick as that is, it is why we don't hear the truth. It doesn't fit into their agenda.

Looks like they are well on their way to accomplishing the war...... we'll see about the rest.

Sam

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Katatonic Bliss

Peace,

Annihilate the annihilators... I guess that means you all get to kill me because some radicals claim they are Muslim.... What fun.

Peace,

~KB

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,134
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Peace,

Annihilate the annihilators... I guess that means you all get to kill me because some radicals claim they are Muslim....

Guest Katatonic Bliss

Peace Sam,

Katatonic Bliss, Who do we kill. I'd really like to know. Who is killing the Christian population over the world. Sometime by the ten, sometimes by the hundreds,and sometimes by the thousands....... The people doing this are for the vast majority of the time musilm. What do we do to stop it.

Well, for starters.... http://www.mideastfacts.com/index_iraq.html

I have many more sources including a very convincing article pertaining to U.S. deplete Uranium bombs and how they have affected THOUSANDS of innocent babies. I refuse to publicly post the article due to it's explicit nature. However, if you want it, PM me.

Are you telling me that if 80%of the population of this country was musilm we would be safe here as christians? It goes against the teaching of your books and teachings of your leaders and if you disagree with them they will declare you worse than an infidel and cut your head off and then mine for being a christian.

Islam preaches tolerance. Most countries that claim to follow Islamic law do not. There is nothing in Islamic law that states that one can rape [Pakistan] or to kill innocent unbelievers [saudi]. The Shia' and Sunni leaders can think what they want about me. They do not affect me since I do not consider myself Shia' or Sunni. I am a Muslim. Nothing more, Nothing less. If I get my head cut off because radical cultists think I am an Infidel, so be it. I have little fear of death.

I don't like the situation we are in, for on the surface you seem like a nice person. However Hitler talked your same talk for many years until he had power and then turned to his true self. I don't know you and that's a shame, for you may well be what you say. If you are you are in more danger than me from your religon.

Uh huh. Look. In all honesty, I understand your paranoia. Trust me, I'm not a psycho, I'm not looking to mark people as infidels, and frankly, I'm not here to criticize. The only criticism I have given is in response to criticism given to me. I don't think I've done anything wrong. There is nothing in the TOS that restricts discussion or defense of another religion. I know there are many who hate me, but I can't please everyone and I accept that. If they want to disregard Jesus' sole teaching of 'love thy neighbor' then so be it. I love talking to everyone here. Even the ones who attack me. Sure we disagree on lots of things, but that's what makes it interesting! I have actually discussed Nazism with some 'Aryans' to find out why they believe. Same old propaganda. Same old theories that hold no logic whatsoever.

My only purpose of being here is to educate. I am not here to convert, make people 'see the light' or to preach fire and brimstone. I am merely here to correct mistakes about islam and to answer any questions people have about Islam. I will also gladly give out free Qur'ans to anyone who wishes one. All you have to do is PM me and I'll get them hooked up with a Yusuf Ali translation :rofl:

Peace,

~Ryan

Guest bluesun

asalamu alikum warahmatulah wa barakathou (hi)

CHARTER OF PRIVILEGES TO MONKS @ MT. SINAI:

"This is a message from Muhammad ibn Abdullah, as a covenant to those who adopt CHRISTIANITY, near and far, we are with them. Verily I, the servants, the helpers, and my followers DEFEND them, because Christians are MY CITIZENS; and by Allah! I hold out against anything that displeases them.

NO COMPULSION is to be on them. Neither are their JUDGES to be removed from their jobs nor their MONKS from their monasteries.

NO ONE is to DESTROY a house of their religion, to damage it, or to carry anything from it to the Muslims' houses. Should anyone take any of these, he would spoil God's covenant and DISOBEY His Prophet. Verily, they are my allies and have my secure charter against all that they hate.

No one is to force them to travel or to oblige them to fight. The Muslims are to fight for them. If a female Christian is married to a Muslim, it is not to take place without her approval. She is not to be prevented from visiting her church to pray.

Their churches are to be respected. They are neither to be prevented from repairing them nor the sacredness of their covenants. No one of the nation (Muslims) is to disobey the covenant till the Last Day (end of the world)."*

Such were the words of Prophet Muhammad in the year 628 CE, when he granted this historic document, also known as the CHARTER OF PRIVILEGES, to the MONKS OF ST. CATHERINE MONASTERY in Mt. Sinai. It consisted of several clauses covering all aspects of human rights including such topics as the protection of Christians living under Islamic rule, freedom of worship and movement, freedom to appoint their own judges and to own and maintain their property, exemption from military service, and the right to protection in war.

this should clarify some of the issues raised for such as misinterpret the quran knowingly or unknowingly

:laugh:

regards

bluesun

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  1,459
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/20/1965

ABSTRACT

Muhammad aggressively attacked several groups of people around him. One of these groups were the Jews of Khaibar. Muhammad believed God led him to attack Khaibar. After Khaibar was conquered, the Jews were either enslaved, executed, or allowed to live there provided they gave the Muslims one half of all they produced. One of Muhammad's most brutal acts involved a prisoner named Kinana. Kinana was one of the leaders of Khaibar. Muhammad wanted him to reveal where some buried treasure was hidden. Kinana refused. Muhammad had him tortured to the point of death, then had him beheaded.

INTRODUCTION

When Muhammad started out on his mission, he proclaimed that he was only a "warner" for the people. As Sura 88:21 says:

"Therefore give warning, your duty is only to give warning: you are not their keeper."

At the time Muhammad spoke this verse his followers were few and weak in strength. They were disliked, and Muhammad was mocked and persecuted. He proclaimed that Allah had told him that he was only a warner to the people.

However, years later, Muhammad and his following had grown in strength. He led a strong, dedicated army. Muhammad had a degree of power. Now the rules of the game had changed. When he was weak he implored the Meccans to turn from paganism and worship only Allah. Now that he had a degree of military strength he was aggressively bearing the sword of Islam.

On page 515 of "The Life of Muhammad", which is basically a translation of Ibn Ishaq's "Sirat Rasul Allah", (The Life of the Prophet of God), the events of the conquest of Khaibar are detailed. This event occurred about 3 years before Muhammad's death due to poisoning. Khaibar was a large Jewish settlement about 95 miles north of Medina. The Jews there were primarily farmers. Khaibar was known to have some of the best date palms in the region. The Jews there were well to do because they had worked hard and earned it.

Prior to Muhammad's conquest of Khaibar, he had just been stopped by the Meccans from performing a pilgrimage to Mecca. Outside of Mecca, he also signed a humiliating treaty with the Meccans - a treaty that a number of his leading followers didn't like. To placate them Muhammad claimed to have a "revelation" that God would give them the possessions of the Jews of Khaibar. Six weeks later he marched on Khaibar with the intent to conquer and plunder.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOURCES

The oldest extant biography of Muhammad is called the "Sirat Rasulallah"

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  210
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

Sometimes when I see or hear of other religions I am reminded of what Paul did at Mars Hill...you see we are called to be a witness to the Truth.

The Muslims worship Allah believing they are worshiping the Lord. To the Muslims he is the Unknown God...made by man's device.

Here is what Paul said at Mars Hill.

"Ye men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitous. For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an alter with this inscription, To The Unknown God. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship. Him declare I unto you."

(Acts 17:22-23)

"And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, the bounds of their habitation; that they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after Him, though He be not far from everyone of us. For in Him we live and move and have our being: as certain also of your own poets have said, for we are also His offspring. For as much then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the God-head is like unto gold or silver or stone, graven by art and MAN'S DEVICE.. And the times of this ignorance God winked at: BUT NOW commands all men everywhere to repent; because He has appointed a day, in which He will judge the world in righteousness, by that Man whom He hath ordained; whereof He hath given assurance unto all men in that He has raised Him(Jesus) from the dead."

(Acts 17:26-31)

I pray the Lord prepare the hearts of many Muslims to receive Jesus Christ. I know there will be many who reject Him, and may even persecute the church, just as the Lord said there would be persecution, but we still need to pray for our enemies and do good to them and keep bringing in the harvest. I pray for a mighty harvest in Iraq and a wide door for the gospel to go in. I pray for many right here in our nation to be led to the knowledge of the Lord. Jesus Saves...if you leave this world without Him...you are lost eternally.

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son; that whosoever believes in Him will not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16

Jesus is mentioned in the Koran. Knowing about Him is not the same as believing in Him. All of us who know Him as our personal Saviour came that knowldege the same way...we had to repent, acknowledge His as the Lord and ask Him to come into our lives and teach us the right way. He will save all who call upon His name.

Jesus Saves.

Edited by jesussaves

Guest bluesun

hallo jesussaves:

I appreciate that your messages are not full of blind hate.

I would like to respond to some of the points you have made though (as a reverted muslimah):

(1) ALLAH is arabic for GOD. Arab-speaking christians and jews say "ALLAH" when they refer to GOD.

Also, if you've seen "The Passion of the Christ", which was after all filmed in ARAMAIC with english subtitles, you might have noticed that Jesus never uttered the word "God." Instead, he called upon the Creator using a name that is very close the word "Allah." (The Aramaic word for God is transliterated as "ALAHA.")

GOD has 99 names, some of which are THE MERCIFUL, FORGIVING, CREATOR OF THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH, THE ORIGINATOR, THE SOVEREIGN, THE ONE, THE ONE WHO WAS NOT BEGOTTEN AND DOES NOT BEGET, THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA, THE COMPASSIONATE, THE SUBTLE, THE MOST HIGH, THE LORD OF THE EAST AND THE WEST, ETC. ETC.

(2)The arabic word MUSLIM means someone who SUBMITS to the will of God alone.

Every prophet that GOD (ALLAH) has sent to humankind (Noah, Abraham, Ismael, Isaac, Moses, Aaron, Jacob, Solomon, David, Jesus son of Mary, Muhammad...may GOD bless them all) was a submitter to GOD (i.e. following his commandments, worshipping only Him, etc.).

(3)About Jesus (peace be upon him, pbuh) being SON of God and God himself @ same time:

-how is it possible for god to die?

-why did God have to sacrifice him? isn't HE the ALL-POWERFUL, THE CREATOR OF THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH, THE ORIGINATOR, THE SOVEREIGN?

-WHOM did HE have to sacrifice him TO?

hallo JohnS,

i have not heard of such. however, i can research about this but it might take me some time as i am a very busy person (exams @ university).

The Charter of Privileges does make very clear that no christians should be persecuted, prevented from following their religion or forced to fight, etc. etc.

"No one of the nation (Muslims) is to disobey the covenant till the Last Day (end of the world)."

Jews and Christians are "people of the book", meaning that they are following some of the prophets that GOD has sent to humankind.

i'll be back soon insh'Allah (if God wants)

regards

marianne

Edited by bluesun

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  1,459
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  09/20/1965

(3)About Jesus (peace be upon him, pbuh) being SON of God and God himself @ same time:

-how is it possible for god to die?

-why did God have to sacrifice him? isn't HE the ALL-POWERFUL, THE CREATOR OF THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH, THE ORIGINATOR, THE SOVEREIGN?

-WHOM did HE have to sacrifice him TO?

marianne,

God is GOD. He can be anything He pleases.

Only His BODY died. Jesus didn't cease to be, nor did He cease to be the living GOD when He died.

What He did, He did for love. God made all the rules and He kept every one. He said we all have sinned - He said the wages of sin is death - He said that the shedding of blood is required for the remission of sin. Jesus is the perfect lamb slain for the sins of the world. He could have made an easier path, He didn't have to suffer a horrible death on the cross, after all, He is GOD, He can do as He pleases. But I can't imagine a greater demonstration of His love for us. Could you trust in a love like that?

I hope your exams go well.

John