• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Bluesun,

Let us continue our dialogue honestly.

You have stated that the Tamil Tigers originated Suicide Bombers. It is well known that the PLO, of which Yassir Arafat is the head, trained the Tigers in Lebanon in the early days. They trained them in the art of Terrorism. The self same reason that all of the Arab Nations in which Arafat previously resided had expelled him. The Tigers carried out their first suicide Bombing in July of 1987. While we know as early as 1982 that a Hezballah(Muslim party of god or allah) suicide bomber. Rammed a truck laden with explosives into an American Military compound killing himself and scores of U.S. Marines and innocent civilians.

Please produce for me the name of a Palestinian Christian Suicide bomber?

The first suicide Bombers in Israel proper in the 1990's were Hamas guerillas trained by Nasrallah and the Hezballah. Muslims all. They were returned to Gaza in the 1993 Oslo Peace Accords. At the behest of Arafat. These deadly skills were used and implemented extensively by the Shi'ite gureillas of Syria in Lebanon prior to this as early as the 80's. Also Hezballah. Again Muslim.

So let us be honest?

Now I would like to address a couple of your points.

This is not how I would interpret this section [from a neutral position, i.e. neither Muslim nor Christian nor Atheist].

You are not neutral. :) Neither do I care for the neutral position. We are talking about Jesus Christ. I am not interested in Moral relativism. I am interested in you understanding who He is. I already know who He is. :il:

His scripture is no mystery to me. All I need to do is ask the Father in His Holy name and He will reveal it to me. No guessing. Not by power nor by might , but by His Holy Spirit.

2Pe

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bluesun

Dear Dr. Luke and Nebula,

I will try to respond to your posts within the next few days, God-willing.

Dear Shiloh,

Here are some thougths on some of the points of your last post:

Isaiah 7:14

"Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, a virgin will be with child and bear a son, and she will call His name Immanuel

. Here we see God speaking to the people of Israel predicting to them the coming of Prophet. It doesn't say that God will come down and will be born from that woman [i.e. it does not say

Guest shiloh357

Isaiah 7:14

"Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, a virgin will be with child and bear a son, and she will call His name Immanuel

. Here we see God speaking to the people of Israel predicting to them the coming of Prophet. It doesn't say that God will come down and will be born from that woman [i.e. it does not say

Guest ILive4Him

you know, I could decide that I am some kind of new prophet from God and that God told me to do this or that, and i could start some cult like people do all over the world...but you would probably ask me to prove my point. Prove you are from God you would say to me. Prove that God is telling you to do what you do you would tell me. So why do muslims accept Mohammed as a prophet from God without looking carefully at the man and his life and looking for the proof that he was who he is saying?

where is the proof that the man you are following to your destruction is actually hearing from the true God?

the truth is, there is no proof. the truth is, Mohammed was just a man, and a sinner man at that. And not just a normal man, but a man who obeyed every lust of his flesh imaginable, who showed no love, no compassion, no mercy, no goodness whatsoever. Why would you follow the teachings of a man who committed every evil act you can think of? Why? The koran is a rambling book of nonsense many pages of which are not even readable or translatable. The science in the book is appalling. The earth is flat? a man's semen comes from his chest? And the hadiths tell more of the real truth of this man you follow blindly. OPEN your eyes.

Mohammed made allah do whatever mohammed wanted. Allah wasnt god. Mohammed was! Mohammed would see something he wanted, and he would suddenly have a revelation from allah that said he could have it or do whatever. for example. Mohammed sees his sons wife and is struck with lust for her, as he was totally given over to the lusts of his flesh. So guess what! Allah says its his will for mohammed to take his sons wife for himself!

Mohammed wants a little 6 yr old girl. So guess what! allah says mohammed should have her! Mohammed was a sexual pervert. He had sex with men and boys, many women and girls, animals, on one occasion a dead body, and how about the watermelon? Dont tell me this man was good and from a good God. You know if you have read the hadiths that I am speaking truth, and that I cant here on an open board even write the filthy vile things he did and taught others to do.

OPen your eyes. Save your soul for eternity by turning to the true Saviour Jesus Christ before it is too late!

dont lie to us any more here. We arent fooled by you one bit. We know what Islam is. and we dont need to be taught it by those who lie and say Islam is peace. It is not peace for non muslims. Nor is it peace for muslims, because you are commanded to JIHAD which means KILL ALL NON MUSLIMS. IF you refuse to go to war, you are worse than infidels, that is what your so called prophet said.

So open your eyes. Turn to the One who loves you, who died for you so that you could live forever with Him in heaven.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

:huh::t2:Amen ilive4Him :t2::t2:

Guest bluesun

Dear Shilo and Ilive4Him,

I try to give an answer to your posts within the next few days. Am very busy at the moment, so please have a bit of patience...thanx :-)

Dear Nebula,

Zephaniah 3:17

The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing." 

This is one of the reasons I knew it was the Lord! He promised such

I see. Sometimes I have songs coming into my head, too. Sad, happy, melancholic, songs

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,111
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Days Won:  0

Mohammed was a sexual pervert. He had sex with men and boys, many women and girls, animals, on one occasion a dead body, and how about the watermelon? Dont tell me this man was good and from a good God. You know if you have read the hadiths that I am speaking truth, and that I cant here on an open board even write the filthy vile things he did and taught others to do.

Wow. :D Ilive4Him, would you direct me to a source where I can read about this? I don't have much knowledge on Mohammed, and I would like to see the source for this. Not that I don't believe you, I just do not accept everything I read on message boards as fact. Thanks.

Bluesun - would you please address the above quote? I looked for an answer to these accusations in your reply and didn't see any. Thanks.

God All-Mighty is Most-Forgiving, Most-Merciful. In order to be admitted into Heaven, we are told to do good works,

Are you saying that that is what Scripture teaches, or Islam? Because that is not what Scripture teaches.

Bluesun, one comment of yours stuck out at me - the comment about God not being the "author of confusion" and the Trinity being confusing. I thought that was a very good point and am looking forward to the replies you get.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I am wondering if your religion and our religion has a different perspective on the severity of sin. In our Bible, it says that "The wages of sin is death" (Ro. 6:23). Sin has a price that needs to be paid. The Law of God requires it. Sure, God desires to forgive, but the price for sin must still be paid. ,

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

OK - finishing up my response.

Romans 8

1Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, 2because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death. 3For what the law was powerless to do in that it was weakened by the sinful nature, God did by sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful man to be a sin offering. And so he condemned sin in sinful man, 4in order that the righteous requirements of the law might be fully met in us, who do not live according to the sinful nature but according to the Spirit.

5Those who live according to the sinful nature have their minds set on what that nature desires; but those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their minds set on what the Spirit desires. 6The mind of sinful man is death, but the mind controlled by the Spirit is life and peace; 7the sinful mind is hostile to God. It does not submit to God's law, nor can it do so. 8Those controlled by the sinful nature cannot please God.

9You, however, are controlled not by the sinful nature but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ. 10But if Christ is in you, your body is dead because of sin, yet your spirit is alive because of righteousness. 11And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit, who lives in you.

It's not about "doing good deeds." It's about the Lord in you.

Now, about the highlighted verses.

"God did by sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful man to be a sin offering."

If Jesus was just a man who acheived some status, how is it that he was "sent"?

You have heard the story of His birth, have you not?

Matthew 1

20But after he had considered this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, "Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. 21She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins."

Luke 2

8And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night. 9An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. 10But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. 11Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord. 12This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger."

13Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying,

14"Glory to God in the highest,

and on earth peace to men on whom his favor rests."

Pretty big fanfare there for a mortal man!

Now consider:

Hebrews 1

1In the past God spoke to our forefathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways, 2but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the universe. 3The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.

How can a normal man be described as such?

Compare with

John 1

1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was with God in the beginning.

3Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4In him was life, and that life was the light of men. 5The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.

6There came a man who was sent from God; his name was John. 7He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all men might believe. 8He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light. 9The true light that gives light to every man was coming into the world.

10He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. 11He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. 12Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God-- 13children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God.

14The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

The Word became flesh - that is Jesus. The Word, who was in the beginning, who was with God and was God, became flesh and dwelt among us. He was given the name Jesus, which means, in Hebrew, "YHWH saves." (refer back to Matthew 1).

Now to continue with Hebrews 1:

4So he became as much superior to the angels as the name he has inherited is superior to theirs.

5For to which of the angels did God ever say,

"You are my Son;

today I have become your Father "?

Or again,

"I will be his Father,

and he will be my Son"?

6And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says,

"Let all God's angels worship him."

There is no record in Scripture of the angels worshiping at the birth of David. They did however at the birt of Jesus (Luke 2, mentioned above).

Going back to the Romans 8 bolded portion:

9You, however, are controlled not by the sinful nature but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ. 10But if Christ is in you, your body is dead because of sin, yet your spirit is alive because of righteousness. 11And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit, who lives in you.

"The Spirit", "Spirit of God", "Spirit of Christ" seem to be used interchangeably here.

"Christ is in you" and "the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead" seem to be used interchangebly here, too.

Now I want to go back to the Philippians 2 passage as I see you did not comment on the last part.

Philippians 2

9Therefore God exalted him to the highest place

and gave him the name that is above every name,

10that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,

in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

11and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord,

to the glory of God the Father.

Jesus is given honor reserved only for God. It is forbidden for anyone or anything other than God to be called "Lord" and bowed down to like this.

Yet the Scriptures say we will all bow to down to Jesus and proclaim him as Lord!

Best regards!

Guest ILive4Him

here are some websites you can read that are well researched and well written.

www.islamreview.com

www.voiceofthebelievers.com

Dont even bother reading all this trash that muslims are writing here. It is so full of lies and contradictions. Muslims flock to christian sites to spread their doctrine and look for converts. Dont be fooled.

If the god of Islam is the same God of Abraham and Isaac and Jacob, the same God who sent Jesus, then why did Mohammed himself say that Allah is not the God of the Jews? Allah is NOT the God of the jews and christians. NO WAY. Two different gods. ONE is the true God. One isnt. You have to look at the evidence, and make your decision. Look at Jesus, and look at Mohammed, and compare the two. which do you think is the one we should belive in and follow? I know that Jesus Christ is the true God and the only one in whom we can find salvation.

This is a battle between good and evil.

God and the devil.

Life and death.

God says choose life that you and your children may live.