• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

Massorite, you may be made of dirt, I on the other hand am made of Star Dust! :thumbsup: Think about it. God lit the fuse, Big Bang, star dust flying all over the place, hence star dust. Unless you were a later version :rolleyes:

I'll go fer that! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

Racism is arrogance because it believes that other races are inferior to you. Actually I was right about Hitler. And I was right about you.

As you wish.

Well it'd be nice if you'd stick to that.

But then since you've just been adding insult to insult and re-inforcing them with even more self-righteous innuendos and ignoring my points because you can't answer them (like everybody else) I can't say that I'm suprised.

So please if you would clarify for me what your points are. If your points are what you stated in you first post on this thread then I can't see any way to answer that which is dead wrong except to answer with what I think your points are and as I said I see them as planting seeds of fear. Just because I disagree with you doesn't mean that I am self-righteous. It simply means that I disagree with you and for that reason only and not because self-righteousness. Now if I got your points wrong then please inform me. Because the only points I saw that you have made were all basically telling the PO not to commit into an interracial marriage because of so many bad things that were going to happen to them and their children. You had nothing GOOD to say about the subject which implies or tells me that you are dead against interracial marriage. Which also shows me that you are against what God, who is your creator is not against. Talk about self-righteousness. Do you tell everybody who disagrees with you that they are self-righteous?

Now I tried to let you have your way when I said "As you wish" but apparently you weren't satisfied with that even after you replied and said "Will it'd be nice if you'd stick to that."

You want me to stick to "As you wish" while you keep runnin your mouth at me? Is that what you want? Or shall we agree to disagree?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.22
  • Content Count:  4,274
  • Content Per Day:  4.71
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

Now,, anyone else wanna be ignorant or arrogant? If it pleases you to have seperation of races, be it coultural or marriage,, the by all means, seperate yourselves from the Body of Christ as you do nothing but hider the entire human race and try to twart Gods plan. If you have a problem with race you are a thorn in everyones side and bringing everyone down.

This statement makes you out to be just that, ignorant and arrogant. Up to that point, you were ok.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

Parker1, first I would like to I admire you for admitting you have a problem in this area. Its hard to admit sometimes that we are a work in progress, in certain areas, and that the progress hasn't gone to far sometimes. I am also a work in progress, in so many areas it isn't even funny. There are allot of people on forums (not just here, forums in general) that always talk like they have it all down pat, and understand it all, like yesult, which is why after one post to him/her I just ignored the rest of the ignorance. Then there are those, who even if they love you in Christ, are willing to tell you that your wrong. And it hurts, and it pricks our conscious because we knew its true, even if we don't want to like it or admit it. I'm not going to tell you that your wrong, you seem to be getting a pretty good handle on that fact by yourself (lead through the Spirit) I'll be praying for you!

Thanks for the prayers. Let me be clear, I in no way subscribe to the attitude that yesult has. But, there is a difference between telling someone they are wrong and telling them that they are offensive to the Christian faith, that they, by their belief alone, "hider the entire human race and try to thwart Gods plan." That is no way to show Christian love. Nor is it a way to maintain a dialog with someone, even if they remain obstinate and stuck in their wrong thinking. My feelings were selfish and actually had nothing to do with the person, but my own ego. God has dealt with me on this and I have changed my attitude in this regard. No one had to insult me for this to happen. God has a way of achieving His goals without resorting to such tactics. So must we.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  53
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  11/08/1976

Now,, anyone else wanna be ignorant or arrogant? If it pleases you to have seperation of races, be it coultural or marriage,, the by all means, seperate yourselves from the Body of Christ as you do nothing but hider the entire human race and try to twart Gods plan. If you have a problem with race you are a thorn in everyones side and bringing everyone down.

This statement makes you out to be just that, ignorant and arrogant. Up to that point, you were ok.

I see where you're commin from. Honestly. But, racism is racism. Hate is Hate. It's not different than any other sin. If you're repentant and struggling it's a different story as we all have our struggles.

However,, My comment stands and I don't recan't this. If it touched a nerve then good, I hope it benifits you.

I see where you're commin from. Honestly. But, racism is racism. Hate is Hate. It's not different than any other sin. If you're repentant and struggling it's a different story as we all have our struggles.

However,, My comment stands and I don't recan't this. If it touched a nerve then good, I hope it benifits you.

It didn't benefit me, thank you very much. Any benefit your comments prior to the ignorant/arrogant part may have had was lost. I would imagine especially for yesult. But, we all answer to a higher power, know what I mean?

It didn't benefit me, thank you very much. Any benefit your comments prior to the ignorant/arrogant part may have had was lost. I would imagine especially for yesult. But, we all answer to a higher power, know what I mean?

First off my reply was not directed at anyone specific. But, you have a problem with the last line.

Now look at it for all the worth and what is meant by it and how it's biblical.

Now, if you walked into a church and listened to a preacher and he was preachin good stuff. You thought he was on fire, the word of God seemed to flow like water from his lips.

Then at the end of the sermon the preacher man decided to say a prayer. And the prayer went something like this.

"Lord, please keep our white race pure and don't let our women and daughters marry XXXXXX or XXXXXX"

Would you go back to the church? I doubt it. So by you not going back and being offended, would you not be cutting him off from the Body of Christ?

Now, by me saying that a racist is hindering the entire human race, wouldn't you agree? Spreading hate is wrong. So, since someone is a hatemongor and spreading hate and hating someone does that not try to thwart the plans of the Almighty? Certainly it does.

People causing seperation based on skin is completely arrogant and ignorant.

What's the difference between a drunk and a racist? Nothing, that's why I say sin is sin,,,

Jesus was talking about one man doing this sin and another man doing that sin, and asked if the one was greater than the other and said, NO, one didn't sin greater than the other. I can't remember where it was.

Just as paul says, "If you break one part of the law you are guilty of breaking all of it."

Mathew 5

But I say to you, That whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment:

1 Corinthians 5:11

But now I have written to you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or an extortionist; with such an one no not to eat.

So, there you have it. This proves what I was saying. However the below verse proves another thing I was saying,, "If the person is repentant but struggling, it's a different story"

Galatians 6:1

Brothers, if a man be overtaken in a fault, you which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering yourself, lest you also be tempted.

So, if someone was a brother and get's caught then those who are able should go help them.

If you're offended, that truely wasn't my intention. But apparently it struck a nerve, and I think that's a good thing. However, I still stand by what I gave. And the point of the matter is good and in no way makes me arrogant or ignorant.

Once again, I'm not offended by your words. I just pointed out my observation on your words. Maybe your nerve was the one that was touched since you seem to need to repeat that phrase.. Anyway, I just agree to disagree with the tenor of your "tone." I doubt that you helped yesult at all, and that's too bad. I'm done with this discourse with you. Be blessed.

Once again, I'm not offended by your words. I just pointed out my observation on your words. Maybe your nerve was the one that was touched since you seem to need to repeat that phrase.. Anyway, I just agree to disagree with the tenor of your "tone." I doubt that you helped yesult at all, and that's too bad. I'm done with this discourse with you. Be blessed.

I'll concede to that. My words and my tone are usualy "confrontational". It's never my intention, but apparently that's my personality. Many people have a problem not so much with what I say but how I say them and sometimes the words I choose. I don't tend to sugar coat things and I don't beat around the bush. I'm often straight to the point and cut to the chase, (so to speak) and attack the subject head on and with full force. Maybe my emotions get invovled, I don't know.

Perhaps I should let people on this forum get to know me a little better before I make statements such as the one on this topic. You're right in this aspect, I may not have helped the situation. My presentation did seem more like a bulldozer rather than a dove, so I appologize for that.

You're also correct that this subject did hit a nerve with me. It's a subject that I think is sad. It always amazes me that it's even a concern and I get very frustrated that people still have to deal with this issue.

Blessings to you.