• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  432
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/05/1979

Are not all things in His hands? Not a sparrow falls without Him, so why would luck happen? Its all God not luck.

I agree but you are a chapter a d verse person...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

We can take that to another thread merin. Lets not derail angeliques thread.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

angelique,

please don't listen to that bad advice that came from Merin.

Jesus, Himself said in John 8:31-32. If you live in My word you are truly my disciples and you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. You can never read the word too much. Use the name of Jesus to rebuke the enemy, over and over......Resist the devil and he will flee from you James 4:7

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,704
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/08/1950

hey listen to me!!!!!

Dont go around invoking the name of Jesus.... They know you dont know how much of a little dog they are... You need to have a revelation of God's love. You need to get closer to God! All you got right now is salvation... You have a baby relationship with Jesus... He is a real man in heaven even now sitting at the right hand of God!!! You need to fellowship with the holy spirit... Stop reading your bible for a week and get to know the real person of Jesus!!!!!! You can read His book later... Go somewhere alone and sit there and talk to Him like a real person. Ask Him to reveal himself to you. Tell him you need to know that you are His and the devil and his demons will know that you have been with Him and they will stay away!!!! Look in the bible how demon filled people reacted to Jesus... That's how they be with you when you build a real relationship with Jesus the man. He is alive

Jesus the man........some how that just doesn't sound right.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  665
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  06/24/1968

Agrees with Jade. Please don't sidetrack and get into a debate. I way too freaked without having to deal with a debate at the moment. I have to go to work and won't be able to properly write until tonight but last night was the first night in months that I actually slept good and it has to be because everyone was praying. tks. I needed to sleep for one night without nightmares and dreams. :whistling:

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Dear Angelique. The first thing you need to do is to get hold of your bible and read all the scriptures that tell you who you are in Christ, satan knows who you are in Christ, but you need to know for yourself so that he cannot deceive you. Next, get your pen and underline all the scriptures; e.g. we do not wrestle aginst flesh and blood but against spiritural forces in the heavenly realm. (If you have a bible that lists the topics and the scriptures that are found with them at the back of the bible or a concordance). Next, read these srciptures out loud, with all your heart and your mind and your strength. You can pace around the room if you like (I do that). Show the devil that you mean business. The more you say the word of God out loud, the more satan will weaken and eventually flee. The bible says that resist the devil and he will flee and also in Revelation you will find that the bible says that "we overcame him - the devil, by the blood of the Lamb and word of our testimony" to testify is to speak out. Remember you are not alone, you have the whole host of Heaven backing you up everytime you speak the word and the Angels are fired up to go an minister on your behalf.

Don't give up, the battle belongs to the Lord.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

angelique,

please don't listen to that bad advice that came from Merin.

Jesus, Himself said in John 8:31-32. If you live in My word you are truly my disciples and you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. You can never read the word too much. Use the name of Jesus to rebuke the enemy, over and over......Resist the devil and he will flee from you James 4:7

Pray and read the word............constantly! A personnal relationship with anybody is developed over time, and you have to come to know that person first. The best way we can come to know Him is in the love letter He left for us to follow, the Bible!

Cover yourself in His name, and in His name rebuke them, according to the Word they will flee from Him, because they know His power and might even if you don't have a full understanding of Him yet!

I am praying for you honey, about so many things that you've called on us to help you withstand. I stand in agreement with you in the Lord. As do so many of us, remember you are loved and prayed for, held up to the Lord by us when you are afraid or don't feel you can stand on your own! The prayers of the faithful helped release Peter from prison, it will also help you be released from the bondage you find yourself in! If they didn't know they were loosing you, they wouldn't be bothering you.........you claim the victory the Lord has already given you! :whistling:

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Greetings Sister!

The reason these activities seemed normal is because you know of the spirit world around you. You have been involved in them for a very long time. You know what most Christians only believe, that there is a demonic world that is very busy in the spirit realm. AS mentioned, if you were not one of God's Children, they would never tell you a lie, that you are theirs. Satan does not waste his time chasing after his own.

I have found four tools that help me grow. They are:

1. Study the Bible
  2. Prayer
  3. Fasting
  4. Worship God

Never turn yourself away from Him. Even though there has been advise in this thread that is not good, do consider spending some time just talking with God through out the day. Just have a conversation with Him, allowing Him to reply in your Spirit and thoughts.

Remember the Full Armor Of God!

Ephesians 6:10-18

The Whole Armor of God

Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Okay, I am totally freaking out. As IF I didn't have enough going on in my life, I had something added.

Here it goes.

I had a dream in January that freaked me out but I put it aside. The dream is as follows:

In my dream, I am in a house that I know is my house. It's quite large and very haunted. There were ghost manifestations all over the house. Chairs moving, cabinet doors opening and closing, tv channels changing, lights going on and off - all of these by themselves. The strange thing was that I considered to be normal. I would look upon these happening and was amazed at the high level of activity. Then at some point, I saw a huge television set. In front of the television set, was a rocking chair and some other chairs where ghosts were sitting and hanging out. They were pretty tame.. At some point, I wondered what would make them go away so I could have some rest. At that point, I put in a christian music cd. When I did this, the ghosts kept turning off the music. This went on for what seemed like months until finally it worked. They went away or let me think that they had went away. A few months later, the high level of spiritual activity was just as it was and I still considered it to be normal. The whole cd part of the dream repeated and I knew in my dream that this was going to be a long term issue and to not be stressed out over the ghosts being there.

Then, a month or two ago, I had another dream. In my dream, a spirit was talking to me. It told me that I was "theirs" (whoever they are) and the God couldn't have me. I woke up out of the dream immediately to see this huge dark spirit at the foot of my bed who then repeated to me that I was theirs and God couldn't have me. This dream had me concerned which is why I posted the thread on Can a Christian be Unconverted that got so sidetracked from my issue. I went into a tail spin at this point.

Well, as my post said in the prayer request section, i have decided to have a big bonfire to burn my stuff whence I have something to burn it in. Since making this decision, all hell has broken loose. I posted the private issues in the ladies lounge.

As if yesterday was not bad enough, last night, I had a spirit physically manifest twice and it wasn't a good one. Then, tonight, I had something happen as well.

People, I need serious prayer. I have a feeling this is going to be more difficult than I thought and I am very freaked out. The spirits aren't going to leave easily.

Please, please I need prayer help.

\

Angelique,

Complete the work of destroying the works of darkness that you started and do so quickly. These spirits started manifesting right about the time you decided to side with God. The devil is a liar and the father of lies. This is a lie too and the deceit is trying to cause you fear. Re-inforce your resolve by prayer and the reading of the Word. Ask God to help you and to drive off all of the foul dead evil spirits that are trying to intimidate you. Repent of any past works of darkness and invoke the name of Jesus.

The spirits aren't going to leave easily.

They will leave easily, they must in the name of Jesus and by His shed Blood they are trampled underfoot and they know it.

I just was quickened to read this, this morning prior to logging in;

Lu

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  05/20/1976

Praying for you, Angelique! :emot-hug::emot-hug::emot-hug::emot-hug::emot-hug: